It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music Mysteries

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Great topic man
We have recently record my mates band in 432hz (instead of the standard 440hz) with awsome results. all 3 guitars have been tuned to 432hz, no bass track, and only 3 mics for drums. this is just a demo version, no mixing has been done yet. The guitar solo towards the end is tops! gives me the goose bumps!
Bones Atlas - Master (demo)

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
double post!

[edit on 23-5-2008 by bassofspace]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by bassofspace

UREKA

thats what has been missing in this musical discussion...

A-432 hz

why?
well instead of explaining, just look at these numbers.
no gemetria, just solid numbers

1 mile = 186322223.74145 hz

1hz =186282.4 miles

speed of light 186000 miles/second

432hz= 431.21 miles

432000 seconds in every 12hour period

radius of the sun is 432000 miles

3600 seconds in one hour ( completing the 360 degrees cycle/pulse/frequency)

86400 seconds in one day (864, one octave higher that 432)

The distance from the center of the earth to the average height of the atmosphere. This value is given as 4320 arc-minutes, which harmonically can be reduce down to 432 the fundamental vibration for the sixth node in the octave

Colour:

Red 780-640 nm .. Orange 640-595 nm .. Yellow 595-570 nm .. Green 570-500 nm .. Blue 500-450 nm .. Violet 450-380 nm

in frequencies (Hz) this is
Red 3,85E+14 4,69E+14 .. Orange 4,69E+14 5,04E+14 .. Yellow 5,04E+14 5,26E+14 .. Green 5,26E+14 6,00E+14 .. Blue 6,00E+14 6,67E+14 .. Violet 6,67E+14 7,89E+14

Once they are brought down by octaves,, we get

D 288..... 2^41 6,333E+14 474 - Do -Blue
E 324..... 2^41 7,125E+14 421 - Re -Indigo
F 341..... 2^41 7,504E+14 400 - Mi -Violet
G 384..... 2^40 4,222E+14 711 - Fa -Red
A 432..... 2^40 4,750E+14 632 - So -Orange
B 486..... 2^40 5,344E+14 561 - La -Yellow
C 512..... 2^40 5,629E+14 533 - Ti -Green

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Maya432]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Would you be so kind to tell me HOW to record music in 432 Hz?`

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

The Stev: but I think artistically expressive music can generally only heal indirectly.

I agree. And I tend to think that music that advertises itself as having inherent "healing qualities" is a scam...as any type of music that evokes joy has the a sort of healing potential. But I might be wrong.

Mr. Penny: I'm pretty sure I've seen information that indicates some of the marine mammals can use powerful bursts of sound to disorient and stun small prey fish...making the buffet much easier to chase down.

menguard: Sound alone in our own tones can shut down peoples mobility, it can freeze them in their tracks and can create weird side effects on those close by. The power of speech is strong.

I had forgotten that sounds can actually immobilize. I dont even want to think about the weapon potentials here.

banyan: this does nothing but pass the buck, but there are two programs that are free to download that reproduce these frequencies and describe what each does.
Gnaural and SBaGen

This links are very useful to me, thanks. I also tend to believe that the effects of subliminal programming and also BPM-trance-induction are lost because of overload...and because nobody is dancing in their car.

resistor: Thanks for the links.

Check out a grateful dead or phish show i guarantee you a tingle through your spine and a smile on your face. No additives needed! Kinda hard to explain its like while your singing and the combination of notes is so pleasing that you feel "endorphins" go through your spinal collum and neck.
Joe

My main point here is that music can take ones mind away from all else, you could be on the brink of killing someone go sit and play guitar for a few mins and completely forget what you were doing before as well leave in a good frame of mind. So i would say that mental healing/state of conciounces can be affected immensely.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Localjoe3]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ok, so gonna try to keep this brief, anyone aware of Synasthesia? It's where people can "see" sounds or tones as colours, an interesting phenomenon (doo, doo, de doo, (sorry)).

I've got an excellent double live Phish album, that's really "out there", early Floyd is well worth a go too.

Anyone know about Synaesthesia?

Further elaboration on the 432 Hz would be interesting.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Ive heard about Synethesia...but I´d love to learn more about it from expert ATSers.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
See for 432 versus 440 Hertz the following Threat:

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawk123
See for 432 versus 440 Hertz the following Threat:

I read that thread believe it or not. But it doesnt say how to actually produce music in 432 Hz.

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
reply to post by Skyfloating

More then welcome, I am glad People Know it's the sound/music that gives life its dance.

Sound can be a very life giving and life taking instrument. Wisdom needed when its chords are strung.

would it be also so that the intent of what is being created would also have an effect on the freqeuncys ?

[edit on 16-3-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bashibozkedi
reply to post by 911fnord

are modern day hippy concerts just new massive shamanic orgies??

Yes I think they are. In both rock music and shamanism you experience a form of trance state produced mainly by rhythm( the drum is a universal shamanic tool,other instruments are not).

The main difference being that a Shamanic ceremony is done with INTENTION. All the participants in a shamanic ceremony have the same intention -such as to journey to the other world and meet with the Power Animals ,Ancestors or other beings,or to carry out healing.

Although a rock concert is very similar in many ways to a shamanic ceremony and may give rise to ecstatic states of conciousness this common and clear intention is not present,and so the results may be haphazard and indefinite.

They can still be jolly good fun though!
hello,

with reference to the rock maybe if people knew there was an intent they would put there guards up but if they dont know they are just enjoying the atmosphere and absorbing by just being................ but is not the imagery used at concerts a big clue to what the intent is about.

namaste

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by serin sister

I think you are right.
I don't now how conscious it is, but the imagery often does reveal an intent that goes beyond mere music and "theatricality" for decorative purposes.

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Vanitas]

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Would you be so kind to tell me HOW to record music in 432 Hz?`

if your recording your own music then just tune to a-432 instead of a-440.
but i realize it is difficult to find a tuning meter that will do this.
my LINE6 GEARBOX`s tuning meter will go to 432.
or you can use 440 and then tune down by i think its 30 or 31 cents.
(someone please correct me if i got the cents wrong)

[edit on 23-5-2008 by Maya432]

posted on May, 24 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

I dont know how to do this as I produce ALL my music virtually...with software and without studio equipment. Any ideas?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Can someone help me...Ive decided to slow down and reverse a song...and now im trying to understand what they are saying.

Its hardcore music...so...

But its "Reptar King of The Ozone" -By the devil wears prada

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:44 PM
link   

What software do you use? You just have to find some function that lets you adjust the absolute frequencies of your notes a little.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I vaguely remember a character from my childhood named reptar from a children's program named Rugrats i think its still around.
Joe

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
What software do you use? You just have to find some function that lets you adjust the absolute frequencies of your notes a little.

Ableton Live and Cubase SE if you´re familiar with them. Thanks for trying to help.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I'm honestly not familiar with either of those programs. I looked them up and tried to look through their features without having to download trial versions, but that didn't really help me, either.

Both of those programs can import MIDIs, though.

I do know of a simple way to do what you're asking with a program called PowerTab, which is a free program that sequences MIDIs as you plug in guitar tablature. This program lets you edit the MIDI guitars you're using to change them to any other MIDI instrument you want, and you can change each string's tuning to a specific frequency. For example, the A string is usually 440 Hz, which corresponds to standard tuning, A=440. You can change that number. Then, any note you write onto that string in the tablature, will follow that tuning. Adjust all the strings if you need the range. The only catch is that you have to be familiar enough with a guitar to tab out whatever music you want to be sequenced to a MIDI.

Just go to "File" export the MIDI when you're done and import it into one of your other programs.

posted on May, 29 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Thats somewhat helpful. Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join