It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knock knock. Who's there? It's the police.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
It's sad but true.Now days you need to protect yourself in your own home with survellience cameras.Small wide angle wireless cameras that hub to your computer.If a breakin or warrentless search happens to you then you have the evidence on your hard drive.Just don't tell them that your recording them or they will destroy everything for you. Happy lawsuit everybody.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is incredible. I can't believe the people in power believe that we buy this benign line. Don't believe for a second that they won't be making lists and taking video. This is insane.

If people are smart, they'll say NO.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illahee
First off , right from the start, Don't do illegal sh*t!

I'm sorry, but this is a very naive view of what really goes on in LE circles. Innocent people are hooked up all the time. I used to work in the business. I got out of it because I did not want to lose my humanity. I'm damn glad I left. I can't imagine what kind of rotten person I'd be now if I hadn't turned in my badge.

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
This is an attempt to seize private firearms before the SCOTUS can put DC in check.

ATS: Gun Control Advocates, Opponents Prepare for Supreme Court Argument

Notice how they are targeting the poor areas. Shows the racist/elitist roots of their gun laws.

Only read a few pages so forgive if someone already made this conection.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by cavscout]

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Gun confiscation in New Orleans.
Here is the link.
www.disclose.tv...
It will make your blood boil!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join