It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Palestinian Bunny Threatens to Kill Danes over Cartoon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Here's a truly sick example of the type of propaganda that is fed to Palestinian children. Regardless of what side of the issue you find yourself to be on, this type of brainwashing is utterly reprehensible.

Hamas Bunny Threatens to Kill Danes Over Mohammed Cartoons

This is only the latest in a string of psychotic children's show characters that have advocated a "death to the infidels" outlook on life. Truly, how can there ever be peace, if this is the type of culture that you're attempting to negotiate with?

posted on Mar, 13 2008 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Oh Noes! They are threatening a boycott of Isreali and Danish products! Oh the horror!

Seriously, I watched about 3/4 of it. The first half was nothing more than saying that God would get even with them for mocking him (more or less). I watched most of it with the sound off. Then I turned it on, and noticed that the people on the screen were saying an AWFUL LOT MORE than was being translated at the bottom. Pay close attention to this if you watch the video. No wonder the Arab world can't get anything done, if it takes 500 words to make a simple sentence.

join