It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cheney to visit the ME

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Have you heard, Dick's heading east.

Dick Cheney, the US vice-president, is to visit the Middle East in a bid to shore up talks between Israel and the Palestinians, the White House has said.
Cheney will leave on Sunday for a tour that will take him to Saudi Arabia, Israel, the West Bank, Turkey and Oman, his office said.
George Bush, the US president, said on Monday that Cheney's visit to Israel and the West Bank was to "reassure people that the United States is committed to a vision of peace in the Middle East".

Straight after Bush and Rice, now cheney's heading there.. will he be making declerations that the statement released by the intellegence community is also mute, being Israel have shown him, and only him clear and concise evidence Iran continues to build a nuclear weapon?

I like the way, Bush said he's heading there to discuss PEACE.. So what does PEACE mean to bush:

"I believe that if Iran had a nuclear weapon, it would be a dangerous threat to world peace," Bush said at a White House press conference.

RIYADH, Jan 16 (Reuters) - President George W. Bush ends a Middle East trip on Wednesday in which he told regional allies that Iran is a threat, Israeli-Palestinian peace efforts need support, and high oil prices are in no one's interest.

so clearly, Cheney is heading there, under bush's banner of PEACE, where PEACE means removal of Iran.

Fair enough.

It makes this:

US Congressman, Jim McDermott, says the Bush administration is manipulating American fear to justify a military confrontation with Iran.

"Bush wants to find a way to provoke a military confrontation, or gin up some data to frighten the American people into believing a preemptive strike is defensible," McDermott told a recent forum in Washington.

spoken today, have a little more credability behind it.

www.presstv.ir...§ionid=351020104
english.aljazeera.net...

join