It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would prove to you that 9/11 was not a conspiracy?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ULTIMA1

I have a beef with that whole situation and I am not sure about if it happened as I did hear about the ones on the GWB but never heard about the ones on Varick other than on the net..

Subsequent investigation into that area have left me with the frame of mind that this may be disinfo meant to block any progress with survivors.

If you feed a cop # just once he will probably dismiss much of what you have to say.

I have spoken to surviving members of Truck 10 ESU who according to the recording responded to that scene, and they do not recall the call but then again
Brian G. McDonnell, of Truck 10 did die and details are scarce.

If that recording is real we should see about verifying somehow and I am sure it can be done with or without the City's help

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jthomas

WHOA! If those fires were hot enough to bring down the core columns and lead to a global collapse, then how does DNA evidence survive? You must be thinking of the bone dust on top of the surrounding buildings. Right. Bone dust caused by the pancaking floors, which were all too heavy, resulting in bone dust from crushing humans, which, according to a DOWNWARD COLLAPSE, should have fallen downward, but instead, was ejected onto the roofs of other buildings. This must be the DNA evidence, I see.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OMW24

Like a machine it crushed them and then spit them out.

Crushing is one action ejection is another.

The physics remain mysterious.

Unless explosives were used which fits in with what I heard and others saw.

No I guess this guy must be right, I mean he at the very least sounds professionally condescending.

That means he must be qualified to tell me what I heard even though he himself was not there to hear it.

Its so tiring I wonder if I am even speaking to a regular person.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It would take a detailed explanation of how WTC 7 fell due to fire (since no building has fallen due to fire). WTC 7 wasn't hit by a plane, so there is no excuse for it's global collapse, unless you would like to count the "gash", which supposedly brought it down. Hey, I saw many "gashes" in the Madrid fire. I saw the picture where the building was stripped up and down. Never fell.

Also, actual metallurgistic tests on some of the core columns which were severed, leading to the global collapse. Metallurgistic tests carried out by a private company unaffiliated with the government in any way whatsoever.

I would also need to see how Newton's Law of Inertia was bypassed by the top of the South Tower falling over and then ceasing its own momentum to fall straight down. i fail to see how this would occur unless a tertiary force were involved (because that's what it takes).

I would also need to see an actual attempt to explain the global collapses of WTC's 1 and 2, without the theory of pancaking (which is futile and ridiculous, and the NIST report provided NO insight into the resistance of the core and perimeter columns in undamaged parts of the building), an attempt which doesn't try to explain how the trusses pulled in perimeter walls (because even IF the fires were hot enough, the bucklings and metal plates which hampered the trusses to the walls would have been hottest, and thus would have detached themselves from the walls before even having the chance to pull ANYTHING down with it besides the trusses they were holding up).

I'd also need close up photos which didn't pass noodled and limp aluminum siding off as "buckling perimeter columns".

More needs to be here too. For one thing, the explanation of the Korans found in the cars at the airports, and the verification that the terrorists alleged to carry out the attacks were indeed killed in the planes.

Also, one last thing. I'd need to know how a passport from one of the terrorists on the plane survived the fireball (remember, the planes needed to be hot enough to melt these core columns) drifted in the air, and onto a sidewalk to be found by someone. How? Supposedly nothing survived the plane explosion, and while they may have been able to identify employees in the buildings, they couldn't identify all of the people in the planes. How many bodies were missing? I forget.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SButlerv2

Indeed. We must live in another universe in which regular physics and common procedural sense don't make a difference.

Crushing= Downward weight forcing the compression of an object

Ejection= Shooting an object out with force

The only explanation that remains is that compressed air from those darned pancaking floors must have cranked core columns out horizontally and out towards buildings to the adjacent streets. It's very strange to me.

I mean, crushing and ejection in the same equation is possible, don't get me wrong there. It's just that these "pancaking" floors would had to have caught a core column just right to send it shooting out of there horizontally.

[edit on 11-3-2008 by OMW24]

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OMW24

I see it some videos at least 5 levels below the collapse wave and can tell you huge pieces flew through the air these beams had to weigh thousands of pounds and they were flying like you would flick a wooden match stick.

With the explosions coupled to this I don't see how anyone could believe it was the fuel.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Yeah man. I have to get this map up here which shows the areas where these core columns landed. It's ridiculous when you apply the "official story" or "compressed air", or even like you said, jet fuel to the scenario in which these columns, whose duty it is to hold this building up and provide support, are flicked as if they were an ant on the shoulder. I'll find that map and post it.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   

There it is. And it's from FEMA. And I was misleading at first, those aren't core columns presented here, they are exterior perimeter columns. However, this doesn't make much of a difference. These columns still weighed tons, if not more. to say they were ejected by compressed air is ludicrous. And it's a diagram of a government agency, so there is no disputing...HA!

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OMW24

The official story has too many issues to be considered an accurate account.

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine
Firstly, everyone accepts 9/11 was a conspiracy.

LOL I love it. It's so easy for the disinfo ops and the duped to forget that point. It's better for them if all conspiracy theories are prima facie false, but here, regardless of what one believes, we have proof of conspiracy. It's glorious.

I'm getting my tinfoil hat out of the closet.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OMW24
WHOA! If those fires were hot enough to bring down the core columns and lead to a global collapse, then how does DNA evidence survive?

The NIST DNA experts had to come up with new DNA testing just for 9/11.

www.nist.gov...

Due to the nature of the World Trade Center disaster, it quickly became evident that traditional methods for performing DNA typing were not likely to be fully successful in identifying all of the recovered remains. Traditional DNA ID methods depend on the presence of long, intact segments of DNA in order to accurately type the sample. The DNA in many of the samples recovered in this situation were so fragmented that these standard methods were ineffective.

In early November 2001, Dr. Robert Shaler, the director of the WTC DNA identification effort, contacted me and asked if I would be willing to develop some new DNA tests to help in the identification effort. I agreed to fast track our research efforts over the next several months and produce some test materials for his laboratory to try by January 2002.

Originally posted by hickory
LOL I love it. It's so easy for the disinfo ops and the duped to forget that point. It's better for them if all conspiracy theories are prima facie false, but here, regardless of what one believes, we have proof of conspiracy. It's glorious.

I'm getting my tinfoil hat out of the closet.

But too bad the official story is based on a conspiracy. Terrorist planning and hijacking planes is a conspiray.

So actually the official story is a conspiracy theory.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
There are two *HUGE* reasons why I know 9/11 was not perpetrated by Bush. Because it involved planning, and it worked.

That alone makes it pretty obvious the Bush Admin had nothing to do with it.

[edit on 12-3-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quazga

You really think Bush got where he is today be being stupid?

Also he did not have to be that smart to just let it happen and do nothing about it.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

Originally posted by Quazga

You really think Bush got where he is today be being stupid?

Also he did not have to be that smart to just let it happen and do nothing about it.

Yep... The Bushadmin hasn't been able to do anything right so far. They can barely organize a trip to the bathroom let alone a successful secretive mission

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

Yep... The Bushadmin hasn't been able to do anything right so far. They can barely organize a trip to the bathroom let alone a successful secretive mission

Incompetance...the perfect cover for crimes against humanity. "Gee, I accidentally burned the Constitution to cinders."

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by Quazga

Incompetance...the perfect cover for crimes against humanity. "Gee, I accidentally burned the Constitution to cinders."

I stand by what I said. Given the horrible record of the Bushadmin there is no way you can convince me they could pull off something as sophisticated as a 9/11 inside job.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

I stand by what I said. Given the horrible record of the Bushadmin there is no way you can convince me they could pull off something as sophisticated as a 9/11 inside job.

What horrible record? He has done everything he set out to do. Invaded the Middle East, killed Saddam, invalidated international law, destroyed the Constitution, and established the apparatus to invoke a Presidential dicatorship within a police-state. Oh, and lets's not forget, made trillions of dollars for his corporate friends while driving the US economy into the ground.

EDIT to add: Don't forget, he got away with all this without being lynched from office, because he's so dumb.

[edit on 3/12/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by jackinthebox
reply to post by Quazga

What horrible record? He has done everything he set out to do. Invaded the Middle East, killed Saddam, invalidated international law, destroyed the Constitution, and established the apparatus to invoke a Presidential dicatorship within a police-state. Oh, and lets's not forget, made trillions of dollars for his corporate friends while driving the US economy into the ground.

EDIT to add: Don't forget, he got away with all this without being lynched from office, because he's so dumb.

[edit on 3/12/0808 by jackinthebox]
I agree wholeheartedly with everything you said, but I'll add, I think Bush is just the face/mouth of the executive branch, I think Cheney is running the country into the ground. If my co-worker wasn't pulling my leg, he (my coworker) said Cheney isn't a nice man and you best not cross him.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

What I am going to say is really out of left field. But does anyone remember Bush kept coming out to the podium all beat-up with bruises and bandages? I wonder if maybe he was literally being physically beaten into doing things.

posted on Mar, 12 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dmantex

An explantion for why all the videos showing the pentagon crash were seized and held from the public. The view from the gas station across the street would have shown the plane hitting the pentagon with nothing to block the view, and would have ended all the nonsense about holographic planes, missles, etc. Why was it not shown? Why were all the videos kept from the public? National secuity? Some forign power might discover the pentagon was vunerable to attack by suicidal airliners?
They kept these videos hidden from the public. This seems to imply they have something to hide.
If there is nothing to hide why was so much kept hidden? Were the tapes from the firemen's radios held back out of consideration for their loved ones or to prevent the general public from hearing the firemen on the scene reporting the fire was, for all practical purposes, 'out'. If there is nothing to hide why are FOI request needed to get any details?
Why weren't the Israelis who claimed they had come to 'document' it asked how they knew there would be anything to document? Why were they released dispite the presence of explosives detected in their vans?
Why won't Cheney answer any questions about his role in having NORAD simulate these types of attacks as they were occuring. What was the "The orders still stand" comment in reference to? Why, if there is nothing fishy going on, does the government act like there is? If the government has nothing to hide why is it hiding so much?
Why are videos, radar recordings, air traffic controllers audio etc. etc. either destroyed or classified when releasing them would have healed what has become a major rift in American society?
Why, when history teaches us how often governments have used false flag attacks to sway public opinion to back their policies does everybody behave as though no one would, of course, ever do this again?
QUESTION: What would it take to make the pollyannas accept that this was done by a rouge element of our own government/intelligence network to justify an invasion of the middle east?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join