It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IQuest2ManifeSt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
...Peace..
I just want 2 say how greatfull I am 2 those who have made this site grow into what it is today, its [SNIP] awesome... Im new here and am a young adult finding myself drawn 2 sites like this.I have a high school education and work mostly with my hands rather then my brain and thats why Im here 2 help change that. I always felt lost in my beliefs and have never really shared them with anyone 4 the fear of being ridiculed or made into an outsider. I have many questions about life and the spirit and how its all connected. I dont care much 4 conspiracys just Truth, and I dont believe anything I just want 2 try to understand.
Im very interested in learning ofa higher consciousness also.
so, again thanks 4 the awesome site, I will b searching here often.
peace...

"Class Is Now In SeSsioN"
p.s feel free, im all ears(eyes)

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Hi Manifest!
Welcome to ATS!
You may want to watch the language there. We strive to be family friendly.

Be sure to visit the ATS Freshman’s Forum for some kind advice and "how to"s.

Happy posting!

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!

A word of warning on not believing Conspiracy Theories. It hurts more when you find out the truth. So just keep an open mind, and you won't be so shocked by what you find.

Did you know that the U.S. Constitution has been suspended since 1933?

That's my favorite revelation at the moment.

May the truth find you if you so truly desire.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS man.

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Sorry super MoD, .....thanks for the responses
interesting Fact Jackinthebox..
1933 huh, ...Im noticing alotv anti-constitutional occurrences ever since war. xpecially 9/11...American(human) rights are being tested in the name of terrorism
..Im watching for more...

"EW YORK, Mar 9 (IPS) - U.S. President George W. Bush appeared headed toward another train wreck with Congress as he carried out his threat to veto an intelligence bill that would have banned the Central Intelligence Agency from using waterboarding and other "enhanced interrogation techniques" in questioning terrorism suspects."
peace

posted on Mar, 9 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Yes, the deterioration of American rights, or percieved rights, in the past few years is alarming to say the least. It is also a global concern. If "they" can turn the "land of the free" into a fascist police-state, then what chance does the rest of the world have to resist the same fate?

I see you are from Canada. I am sure you are greatly concerned with each turn of events down here. NAFTA, the NAU, and the Amero currency may be topics you would like to look into, if you have not already.

top topics

join