It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard Man discussion on C2C tonight

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Those interested in reptoids may want to tune in. George will be talking to crypto-hunter John Rhodes. Although I think his theories are a bit far-fetched, they're nonetheless interesting.

"Since the early 1990's, John Rhodes, the original CryptoHunter, has provided television & radio interviews, lectures, workshops, and media presentations to national and international audiences regarding his Terrestrial Reptoid Hypothesis.

This hypothesis claims that the beings that humanity has been calling "E.T.'s" or "Aliens" are (in many cases) sightings of sentient Reptilian-Humanoid "Reptoid" beings that are native to Earth, or fellow "Terrans"

His website: www.reptoids.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Okay, I feel stupid now!
I know what Coast to Coast is!
For some reason I saw C2C and thought of a television station!

[edit on 7-3-2008 by Givenmay]

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Here's a map with C2C affiliate stations. They have a ton of them in Texas, so you may be able to tune in.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I will be up to listen. I hope its as interesting as it sounds!

I like to keep an open mind.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Okay thankx, I will check them out in a lil while!
I have a few threads I am researching at the moment, it might take a bit!

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
speaking of lizards...read this story.....

www.burlingtonnews.net...

read the story from Carthage, Missouri

then check out this Youtube video of the same place from the story above;

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Their tends to be much discussion of reptoids under the Denver airport that have a taste for the young.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

I used to have an address to a site that streamed one of the aforementioned stations that aired C2C, allowing you to listen to the show online, free of charge. I'm going to do some digging and see if I can find the link.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nsaeyes

The Carthage, Missouri story is a trip! Somebody on the old Art Bell program told a story about Carthage a long time ago. (around 1990) In the old days, Art usually discussed more mainstream things like gun control or whatever was controversial at the moment.

However, I remember a program with a guy claiming to be a military intel agent. He seemed genuine. (One of those gut feeling things you'll get from somebody)
Before a break, Art says: "When we return, we have a guest whose stories will blow your mind." And they did! The guy said that reptoids lived in those cave systems in Carthage. He also said he knew for certain that they had underground dwellings in the Superstition Mountains in Arizona. Fortunately, the reptoids left humans alone for the most part.

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here's one of the stories they discussed on C2C last night:

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Here's the aforementioned link. It contains links for streams to live broadcasts, as well as a couple for streams that play classic episodes all day, every day. Enjoy.
Coast 2 Coast: A.M.

join