It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would one become a Demon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The Nephilim can be brought back to life threw the use of science. the real question is, do we want them back? the bible calls them demons because of fear. they have free will, something that the angels and the fallen angels dont have. because of this they was killed by God. having the power of a Angel and the free will of a human gives the Nephilim a choice. remember freewill is not a right its a privilege.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 6dark6energy6
well to start of i was just looking thru the internet with nothing rely to do and wondered if it was posable to become a demon of course one might say there is no such thing you should rely ask a demonologist about that ( if you can find one ) now i have 2 ideas how to become a demon ( if you can ) my first idea is that you could do a satanic ritual and possibly lose your soul or you could constantly break all Ten commandments of God and worship satan i myself think that there is both good and evil in the world other wise there wont be balance

Hello

The book of Enoch has this to say

But now the giants who are born from the [union of] the spirits and the flesh shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, because their dwelling shall be upon the earth and inside the earth

Demons are the spirits of the dead nephilim (giants)

Matthew has something interesting comments

Matthew 12:43 - 45

When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

all the best

David

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by drevill

Exactly!!! I keep trying to teach people that most demons are the spirits of the nephilim killed in the flood. The nephilim have bodies that do not resurrect because they are hybrids. Thats why demons try to possess people.

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigwhammy
reply to post by drevill

Exactly!!! I keep trying to teach people that most demons are the spirits of the nephilim killed in the flood. The nephilim have bodies that do not resurrect because they are hybrids. Thats why demons try to possess people.

Hello there

could you form a sentence with the words wall and brick in it?

:bnghd:

genetcs will create souless bodies for them to inhabit and they will not and do not care what they are.

Take a demonic possessed animal and a demonic possessed Human and put sexual stuff in and/or eugenics/genetics what are you going to get at some point? a body for the spirit of the nephilim (pure conjecture, i have no idea)

David

posted on Apr, 12 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by drevill

The raelians are working on cloning people. I think they are being used by fallen angels to manufacture bodies for them.

Look here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

hello there

just watched this

au.youtube.com...

enjoy!!

david

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

that would makes no sense at all. cloning people so they can be host for demons so they can re-enter this world. besides demons(fallen-angles) cant be brought into this world. unless they have a kid with a human. angles stay in heaven and demons stay in hell. that`s the way it is. unless its the end of the world.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

that would makes no sense at all. cloning people so they can be host for demons so they can re-enter this world. besides demons(fallen-angles) cant be brought into this world. unless they have a kid with a human. angles stay in heaven and demons stay in hell. that`s the way it is. unless its the end of the world.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pleistarchos

hello There Fallen Angels and demons (spirit of the nephilim) are different

Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Mark 5:12-13
And all the devils besought him, saying, Send us into the swine, that we may enter into them

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places

1 Enoch 15:8-10
But now the giants who are born from the the spirits and the flesh shall be called evil spirits upon the earth, because their dwelling shall be upon the earth and inside the earth. Evil spirits have come out of their bodies. Because from the day that they were created from the sons of God they became Watchers: their first origin is the spiritual foundation. They will become evil upon the earth and shall be called evil spirits. The dwelling of the spiritual beings of heaven is heaven; but the dwelling of the spirits of the earth, which are born upon the earth, is in the earth.

all the best

david

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pleistarchos

David is right they're different. I believe I explained that myself in this thread. I am saying the fallen angles could use cloning to make bodies for the demons who do not have them. Angels come into this world all the time. They even had sex with human women read Genesis 6.

[edit on 4/13/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by drevill

nephilim are not the spirit of the demons nor are they demons themselves.demons were offsprings of just fallen angels. the bible portrays them as evil beings because they were fathered by the fallen angels. also god destroyed the nephilim mainly because they had free will. angles and the fallen cant disobey a order from god. its how they were made.

posted on Apr, 24 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
pleistarchos you say and I quote "the fallen can't disobey a order from god". Do you meen to imply that "GOD" created fallen angels to be "EVIL". I thought the reason that they were fallen and "EVIL" was their disobedience towards "GOD"! If "GOD" creates "EVIL" fallen angels, wouldn't that torpedo that "GOD"s moral high ground standing?

As to answering 6dark6energy6 and the topics question, I say it depends on what you define as a "Demon" and that will define the basics of what you need to achieve to be granted such status. How you would go about achieving these basics is beyond my current knowledge although as it seems that on this thread at least a majority of posters define a demon as the offspring of an angel (fallen or not) and a human being (most likely female) and that the first & last time (according to Abrahamic biblical history) that they were in their own flesh was befor the flood and they were known as the Nephilim or giants and that they were physically destroyed in said flood and now their immortal spirits roam the physical realm looking for bodies to posses so that they may once again enjoy carnal pleasures!, so I would say that to be a demon you need an angelic parent or ancestry!

posted on Apr, 25 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by pleistarchos
The Nephilim can be brought back to life threw the use of science. the real question is, do we want them back? the bible calls them demons because of fear. they have free will, something that the angels and the fallen angels dont have. because of this they was killed by God. having the power of a Angel and the free will of a human gives the Nephilim a choice. remember freewill is not a right its a privilege.

where is it written/said that angels/fallen angels have no free will???

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
The demons you talk of are the ones that are a fantasy from the bible and from movies. All the stuff you hear,read, and see about demons was made up by the church to scare people into paying their tithing. Also keeping them an agreeable flock of sheep.

True satanists are actually humanists. They do not believe in the devil. Remember the stories of the boogie man. Same sort of wives tale.

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Demon....most do not even know the true meaning of the word. To become "demon" does not mean to commit sins on a regular basis, plagued to live forever, no, to become demon all one must do is give themselves entirely to the darkness of their own minds. Seven sins can help you accomplish this. Lust, gluttony, greed, sloth, wrath, envy and pride, considered by most to be the worst of the seven deadly sins. It is only human to sin, but if you are willing to sacrifice yourself to pure darkness, then, and only then will you be able to understand what most cannot.
Lucifer has nothing to do with becoming a demon. You dont have to sell your soul to anybody in return for all the powers of darkness. Not many know what it feels like to hold ones life in the palm of ones hand. To have the greatest of all powers, fear.
I have come to believe the fact that there is no life after death. No soul that softly drifts away after you die, but that is not to say that heaven and hell do not exist, for they do. They exist here on Earth, all you have to do is look. However, in all my years on this planet I have seen no heaven, only hell. I have come to the conclusion that God abandoned this place many years ago. Ever since then, the darkness has grown stronger.
I believe that many have acheived the title of "demon"- Nero, Hitler, etc. It has been done, man has become "demon", it simply takes a heart of stone.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 6dark6energy6
well to start of i was just looking thru the internet with nothing rely to do and wondered if it was posable to become a demon of course one might say there is no such thing you should rely ask a demonologist about that ( if you can find one ) now i have 2 ideas how to become a demon ( if you can ) my first idea is that you could do a satanic ritual and possibly lose your soul or you could constantly break all Ten commandments of God and worship satan i myself think that there is both good and evil in the world other wise there wont be balance

Demons are fallen angels, you would have to have been created an angel and rebelled against God.

You were created human.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Demons have haunted the human imagination for years. Sometimes foretold as mortals with special gifts that tragically, no mortal could possess. They've also been shown with white hair or bat-like wings. They've been depicted as grotesque creatures, red flesh is generally acknowledged, as well as red or yellow tinged eyes. Sometimes they possess animalistic heads with razor teeth. Legs like a goat are considered a very distinct notion of a demon is most folklore. Even the family's last name, Akvan, which means "evil mind" has a demon named after them. The Akvan is a demon from ancient Persia, he was depicted as a div otherwise known as an evil spirit who intended to do harm to humans by spreading lies and destruction for the sheer pleasure of it.

Demons can be found in the darkness of the Valley mostly. There are some of the darker kind within the swamps, though others found refuge in the forests. All different shapes and sizes they roam with the others of different species, either riling them up as the pixies and brownies or merely keeping to themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join