It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PHASE-4 of the ATS MIX starring YOU!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Please only post questions and/or concerns about the Phase-4 subjects, any other topics on this thread will be rejected, we will only accept recorded messages for the three ATSmix features below.

We are now moving into PHASE-4 in our ever evolving Podcast show called the ATS MIX, we will be changing our format to a two (2) hour long show that will be presented once a week. In this extremely exciting phase we wanted to incorporate more of our members from AboveTopSecret.com. So we have created two new segments and one that has been popular in the past for everyone to be able participate in.

(1) "What The Members Think" Which allows you to call our toll-free number and share your 46 second thoughts on a topic or thread that has caught your interest.

(2) "Ask Dave and Johnny" Which allows you to call our toll-free number and ask Dave and Johnny a question about a current news issue or topic.

(3) "SOUND-OFF" Which allows you to call our toll-free number and SOUND-OFF on the chosen topic with your 45 second thoughts on the topic.

This is a very wonderful avenue for you to now be a "direct participant" in one of the ATS MIX shows. And we've attempted to make this as easy as One-Two-Three...!

DIAL THIS FREE TOLL-FREE NUMBER: 1 - 8 7 7 - 4 1 7 - 2 2 0 4

(1) [CALLER at the beginning of his/her phone recording announces the segment name] "What The Members Think" or "Ask Dave & Johnny" or "SOUND-OFF" (please include the "sound-off" topic)

(2) [CALLER announces who he/she is] " This is Semper Fortis, "This is Mary Lou Retinour"

(3) [CALLER begins his/her 45 second topic of discussion and/or question] " I just read this thread in the Aliens & UFO section called...." or " I want to ask Dave and Johnny what they think about the price of oil going over $100.00 dollars a barrel", " or " I want to Sound-Off on 'Waterboarding'".
The above are only examples.. Remember callers... Your 45 second time begins after your Name/Member is announced....

If you make a mistake, don't fret, we can always edit out your mistakes. So don't hang up and redial. Simply mention that you are going to start once more, again by first starting with your name/member and then speaking on the subject chosen..

You can if you so prefer.. send us a mp3 of decent quality of at least 128k to this email address, dave_and_johnny@mail2worldDOTcom. Replace the word DOT with a real dot. and please be sure to send me a U2U if you do decide to send a mp3 clip in.

We encourage everyone to be a part of this exciting new feature of the ATS MIX. Please do not post your "What The Members Think", "Ask Dave and Johnny" questions or your thoughts on the "SOUND-OFF" here on this thread... We will only accept "RECORDED MESSAGES" for these three new features by use of our Toll-Free number (or again, you can email a mp3 version).

To leave a recording for one of the above features call:

1 - 8 7 7 - 4 1 7 - 2 2 0 4

[edit on 2-3-2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]
[edit on 3/2/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 4-3-2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Is the toll free number only if you are in the US?

Be a shame if the international members were unable to contribute.

cheers mojo.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

You can if you so prefer.. send us a mp3 of decent quality of at least 128k to this email address: dave_and_johnny@mail2worldDOTcom. Replace the word DOT with a real "." and please be sure to send me a U2U if you do decide to send a mp3 clip in.

If you need help with turning a clip into mp3, send me a u2u and I will give you a hand on that.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by niteboy82

If you need help with turning a clip into mp3, send me a u2u and I will give you a hand on that.

LOL, telephones i understand, computers not so great.
I might just take you up on that. Thanks.

mojo

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Is the toll free number only if you are in the US?

Be a shame if the international members were unable to contribute.

cheers mojo.

When we go LIVE, they will.

posted on Mar, 6 2008 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Sounds good, cannot wait to hear it.

I am a bit concerned about a 2 hour show though. Listening as a podcast and most players don't hold an audio bookmark, it may be difficult to find two whole hours to listen OR find the same spot again on a portable player. Not too bad listening off a computer though.

top topics

join