It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Battalion Chief Arthur Scheuerman Does HardFire With Mark Roberts

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainObvious
Please show where Mark enhanced his videos for deceptive purposes...or for anyreason.

Please show where Mr. Gage used the video he used deceptively. He was showing a visual, not an audio comparison. See how it works? I can turn around ALL your arguments against you.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I have to say. If Mark Roberts had an original thought on his website, I have yet to find it. All it is, is links to other's work. Impressed, I am not.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainObvious

the GAME doesn't look impressive. don't get me wrong, you're VERY good at it.

well, unfortunately, and FORTUNATELY, i have a busy life, and spend my FREE time pursuing truth, not pursuing conmen's deceits, hoping they will quit the carnival because i showed them the light.

however, he seems to think the penn and teller hit piece was spot on.

show him this...www.abovetopsecret.com...

remove penn and teller. remove anything related to the chertoff run popular mechanics, as it is all heresay and lies. admit there was running molten material, that COULD have been steel. admit that the 'explosive like sounds' MIGHT BE EXPLOSIVES....etc.

it ain't gonna happen.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff

BTW, care to comment on him making money from 9/11?

Griff? What happened to you? Really I am serious. That is a PARODY !! This video was put together by a truther. (although I could be wrong)

That last screen that shows that offers ZERO information on how to do it. There is no such website, or any other listing pertaining to Mark Roberts looking for $$

A truther posted this video over a year ago... this is what he wrote about it:

About This Video Mark Roberts frequents the site of the Twin Tow... (more)
Added: December 24, 2006
Mark Roberts frequents the site of the Twin Towers to try and spread the word of NIST. Mark Roberts knows best and everyone else is wrong, everyone.

You see... its sarcasm Griff

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Your 100% WRONG ... the audio was removed ONLY prior to the collapse. As soon at the collapse commenced, the audio was on.

Again, please show me where mark enhanced his videos.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by billybob

Penn and Teller? lmfao... honestly i never saw that piece. I heard it was funny. Spot on? Does Mark say that? On his website is do recall seeing it in the "funny section" ......

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Did you find any errors on it? Mark never states that he is a know it all or a reasearcher..... he collects information and shares it with others.

Let me know when you find some mistakes on Marks website... i have shown you several on Mr. Gages.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Yes, taxidriver just pointed this out to me.

How do you know who is the poster of the youtube videos? So I don't make the same mistake again.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Griff

Did you find any errors on it? Mark never states that he is a know it all or a reasearcher..... he collects information and shares it with others.

Let me know when you find some mistakes on Marks website... i have shown you several on Mr. Gages.

The thing is. We've been showing mistakes all along of the stuff he links to. Things like the PM article. Etc. Why should we have to "debunk" his website when it actually isn't his work?

Several? You have pointed out 2. If that is several to you, I wonder how many inconsistancies you think happened on 9/11?

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Top right corner of the page is the users name. Typically they place a small description of the video. You can also see what other videos they have downloaded.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Well, I'm man enough to eat crow and stand corrected. Thanks for keeping me on my toes.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:19 AM
link   

The thing is. We've been showing mistakes all along of the stuff he links to. Things like the PM article. Etc. Why should we have to "debunk" his website when it actually isn't his work?

Several? You have pointed out 2. If that is several to you, I wonder how many inconsistancies you think happened on 9/11?

Griff.. .you asked for one. I have shown three.

1. False names left on his front page AFTER he (Doug Plumb) was told they were fake.

2. Audio removed from a controlled demolition video.

3. Admitting to a mistake and NOT correcting it. ( squibs on WTC7)

sev·er·al Being of a number more than two or three but not many:

Would you like anymore ? If i can stay awake, I will psot more of his errors.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Thats why we all like you around here Griff !
OoOOPs.. a one liner.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Griff.. .you asked for one. I have shown three.

1. False names left on his front page AFTER he (Doug Plumb) was told they were fake.

2. Audio removed from a controlled demolition video.

3. Admitting to a mistake and NOT correcting it. ( squibs on WTC7)

All of these could be attributed to website malfunction, not being a good web designer or something like that. To call him deliberately doing it, is a jump don't you think? Have you contacted him about these issues?

The last I saw, the webpage said they were experiencing problems.

Maybe we shouldn't jump to conclusions until we know for fact?

Just sayin.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Griff

Griff ~

I personally contacted Doug Plumb myself. I asked him to remove the name from his list. This was back in November and December. It was from an AOL account, so I doubt i still have it.

The audio was NOT in the video, and yes I contacted him about it. I am sure I am not the only one, because about a month afterwards he removed it.

The squibs on WTC7? Been over 40 days i think...well he posted his addmittance of the error on:

Submitted by richardgage on Sun, 01/06/2008 - 9:25pm
911blogger.com...-173535

From Feb. 9th 2008:

video.google.com...

In this video at 31 minutes in, Gage presents the controlled demolition slide now visible on his front page. The squibs argument is IN. He specifically refers to it.

At :37:20 in that movie, Richard says that some people believe that those upper floor blobs are "squibs." He says that it needs further investigation. He doesn't disavow it as he did at 911 Blogger. He made no mention of the "stationary" part AT ALL.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   

While we are on this video of Mr. Gage in Keene NH.... from 1:36

"The security was changed out 6 weeks prior to 9/11 to a company called Securacom. Their contract ended on either September 10th or 11th, I mean that is the way it was written, only for 6 weeks. Who is on the board of directors of Securacom? Marvin Bush, Wirt Walker III a Bush cousin. These individuals need to be asked some very tough questions."

Where is the contract? Id like to see it....

fact is. the contract was disolved....on September 11th.... does ANYONE know why?

Well...there were no more buildings to secure. The contract did not state that it ended on Sept. 10th or 11th. Mr. Gage has ZERO evidence to back this up.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Funny video.

I like the part where the guy with the cocoa puff on his cheek, is that Roberts i assume?

I like when he says, "Yeah like the firefighters got some word from above to pull out of the building, that only THEY can make that decision."

Then the old guy , not knowing he's totally shooting Mark down says, well it would have to be the "Building Chief" who would give that order to the firefighters. Only he could give the order. So who was this man. Was never mentioned. Great reporting guys!

Classic. Two guys trying to sell a story and they hadn't got thier stuff together. I bet i could get that 75 year old guy, shouting inside job if you let me sit with him for an hour.

Anyhow, We would need to find out who is the Chief of building 7, who obviously gave word to evacuate.

As far as silverstein, why doesn't he talk like a human being and say, "Well we figured the smartest thing to do would be to evacuate the building.

NO

He says, "We'd figured the smartest thing to do would be to PULL IT"

Obviously reffering to the building. I'm sure Larry doesn't know industry slang, but the demo guy who told him that does, and so he repeated it. Also , contrary to this shady mediator, I found that "Pull it" is a term used by Many Demo companies, world over, there was even a good 3 minutes, or a 10 minute Demo video I watched devoted to it.

This video, is horrible. You have three guys, the mediator, and his two guest, who are all on the same page, but yet still they can't get thier story straight, and Roberts can't come off as any more condescending. What a douche.

I love the way the Mediator himself quickly gets rid of the idea the BBC had prior knowledge , because they mistook the evacuation call for the building collapsing , which came almost 2 full hours before it fell, but they only decided to report it 15 minutes, over an hour later, that the building had collapsed. does this guy really believe anyone is buying that excuse, for the premature report of collapse by the BBC, I sure aint. But he does make it a point to get it out of the way in the first few minutes of the show. What a joke.

Could we add a couple memebers of the truth movement to argue thier points to maybe make the show a bit interesting? Of course not, cause if these guys, all on the same page can't keep from stepping on eachothers lies, what would happen if you threw in a couple unknowns who didn't agree with them?

Maybe we'd hear something about the many witnesses, 2 of which were firefighters who here HUGE explosions on the 7 and 8th floor of WTC7 a good 5-10 minutes before it collapsed.

Terribly, boring, but somewhat funny video. I was waiting for the cocoa puff on roberts face to start spewing "official" bunk.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Nola213]

[edit on 1-3-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I have to say. If Mark Roberts had an original thought on his website, I have yet to find it. All it is, is links to other's work. Impressed, I am not.

That's a strawman. Mark does not have to have one original thought on the facts and evidence of what happened on 9/11. He provides the links to the sources of evidence, none of which anyone has been able to refute.

You are welcome to debunk that evidence, Griff. Just let us know when.

[edit on 1-3-2008 by jthomas]

[edit on 1-3-2008 by jthomas]

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

CO,

Please go through the AE911truth website and point out some errors that they have made in regards to 9/11. It has also been posted for some time now and not a single person has found anything. If you find an error pertaining to 9/11, I will personally e-mail them and ask them to make the appropriate corrections.

Please demonstrate where they have refuted all of the evidence against them. Remember, the burden of proof is on them.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jthomas
Please demonstrate where they have refuted all of the evidence against them. Remember, the burden of proof is on them.

This is total bunk.

First you say "Please demostrate where they have refuted all of the evidence against them". So, Gage has to refute all the evidence against his theories, but the official story (and YES there is an official story) doesn't? How does that make sense?

Then you say the burden of proof is on Gage.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join