It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Anonymous" Scientology Protest is an NSA/FBI Fishing Expedition

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Although I feel that the O.P. is well informed and very well articulating the infomation as they percieve it to be, I still fail to see how this has anything to do with "conspiracy".

I for one want, in the name of national security, my governement searching after people of intrests.

Being that I've written the President (Clition) about profetic future events (2012) I'm sure I'm on some "lists" somewhere.

People in the public, highschool children, postal and office workers, have been found with "death lists" (people they want to kill).

Mankind needs watching. Although I am out in the open with nothing to hide and really don't feel I need be on anyone's list, the truth be, mankind has this idealisim of "power" and many smaller groups and individuals feel they are in lack of the "power" that is owed them. They are willing to do stupid things in the name of that false idealisim of "power".

So I want my government watching over me.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mister.old.school
The reason for compiling the list is simple. Following traditional counter intelligence programs in the past, the provocateur will take advantage of the groups eagerness to see results, and suggest some type of action that is sexy and tantalizing, but clearly illegal. Once the act is committed, the FBI and/or NSA will have sufficient data to make real world arrests.

Is this possible? Sure. But I have two issues with this suggestion:

1) I think the FBI has far better things to spend its time and money on than infiltrating a completely harmless group.

2) We have more than enough clear heads in Anon to shoot down any plant's illegal/violent suggestions.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
A question to anons:

Do you believe in filing regular law-suits in order to achieve a goal?

Just curious, no specific intent behind the question.

Me personally? It depends on the goal, I suppose. Anonymous as a group? I have no idea :V

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonim
Is this possible? Sure. But I have two issues with this suggestion:

1) I think the FBI has far better things to spend its time and money on than infiltrating a completely harmless group.

2) We have more than enough clear heads in Anon to shoot down any plant's illegal/violent suggestions.

It isn't about the "group". It's about the "people" attracted to such groups. This is the goal of the agencies. It doesn't even have to be about the people. It can just be about the infomation.

FBI. The I stands for I nformation.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
It isn't about the "group". It's about the "people" attracted to such groups. This is the goal of the agencies. It doesn't even have to be about the people. It can just be about the infomation.

Which group? People posting on the Internet? The specific message board where the project started? In the latter case, the plan would seem to be headed for dismal failure, as most of the people now involved in the project have little connection to the project's origins. There was some sort of CNet news broadcast where the panel behind the newscaster says 'Go Anonymous!'. Is the FBI after CNet newscasters, too?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yes. My sources are telling me that the "Anonymous" group has been infiltrated with paid agents provocateur. Considering the nature of much of the group communication, I suppose this could be exceptionally easy.

Once part of the group dynamic, the provocateurs would be able to influence key conversations in such a way as to inspire large numbers to "take up the cause" of high-profile online pronouncements and high-profile real life protests.

The reason for compiling the list is simple. Following traditional counter intelligence programs in the past, the provocateur will take advantage of the groups eagerness to see results, and suggest some type of action that is sexy and tantalizing, but clearly illegal. Once the act is committed, the FBI and/or NSA will have sufficient data to make real world arrests.

Oh that's what you are saying.

your sources ehh?

Are they going to remain anonymous by any chance?

time is a great story teller.

Let's see if history proves you correct or you just fail into the thousands of other nut jobs that always predict some secret dark "conspirocy" which never happens.

It comes to me that the reason why mental homes are filled with such people is because they go down the road of mental thought (Mental aids) and lose human values.

I'm not saying you personally. I'm saying the conspiracy movement as a whole. Maybe I should start a new thread on that one.

Like I said previously all you have is "My sources" we need more than that. How do we not know they just are fellow patients.

I mean who are you? How can we trust you? Or do you wish to remain ANONYMOUS?

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   
well first I just read the first post I don't have time now to read the whole thread.

first of all 4chan does not equal anonymous.
4chan has been abandoned by the "real" anonymous (if there is such a thing) because of the sheer amount of -fag junk there like lolifags etc. how they call it.

You won't find any intelligent of the anon on there, search for chans (there are a bunch) that carry a still clean /int/ board for example.

and take a look at www.encyclopediadramatica.com... if you haven't already.

Most of what you find on any chan I don't think has much to do with the people behind the protest. But as anon is not a fixed group but instead all the people who wish to out their opinions and idea's, their voice without worry.

So basicly it can be anything and it is nothing
most of the time it's young uns sharing naughty pics and such.. gave up trying to find anything usefull on a chan, one /int/ board is still interesting and one /i/ board still had a few interesting posts and proposals here and there but not much.

anonymous boils down to boards that allow you to post anonymous, no sign in etc. filled 99% with kids and weirdo's sharing pics I often don't want to see, blurting out unintelligent crap the kind you expect from a 14 year old that never learned english but learned l33tsp34k instead.
And then you have a select few who see the greater value in anonymous.
is the fbi really wasting money on the chans? roflmao

[edit on 29/2/2008 by David2012]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I haven't followed this thread or took the time too...... But yeah, why would they have too investigate them, TV already ridicules them enough for not being religious fanatics.

Ok, there beliefs of an alien halogama race or whatever implanting stuff in our heads too brain wash us is insanely far fetched too me, but it's undoubted that the government brainwashes us everyday and that's why the government is going after them is because they're a massive jesus movement basically

They're all hippies
They dont hurt people
And they are studying "the minds eye"

LEAVE THEM BE......

The supreme being idea of god being some super powerful dude that is always watching if you're naughty or nice is just a big gimmick though, God is a equilibrium it is no being.

I'll post my own damn *snip* theories and create my own religion called "THE TRUTH THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN HIDING FROM YOU" and the government will watch me too.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by GAOTU789]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:43 PM
link   

I for one want, in the name of national security, my governement searching after people of intrests.

Being that I've written the President (Clition) about profetic future events (2012) I'm sure I'm on some "lists" somewhere.

People in the public, highschool children, postal and office workers, have been found with "death lists" (people they want to kill).

Mankind needs watching. Although I am out in the open with nothing to hide and really don't feel I need be on anyone's list, the truth be, mankind has this idealisim of "power" and many smaller groups and individuals feel they are in lack of the "power" that is owed them. They are willing to do stupid things in the name of that false idealisim of "power".

So I want my government watching over me.

Oh god another self proclaimed prophet...

Let's just say the FBI is welcome to the party. They can have as many ice cream trucks as they want and they can watch events unfold. They can also infiltrate as long as the safety of ex-cult members are protected and they don't go chasing scapegoats to "quell" some imagined scare tactics put out by CO$ as a pathetic attempt at PR which only morons from *cough* some aspects of society that would actually believe that crap.

As long as they also infiltrate this dangerous cult and protect their society, who they duly have to serve. Just don't do another Branch Davidian move. Learn from those mistakes, as of course, i'm sure you have. You didn't start that fire... sorry bad connotations’...., the drug and tobacco people, keep them away from Gold Base, Helmet Southern California where the Scientology compound is.

It's management we want, the one's who have persecuted thousands of innocent victims.

[edit on 29-2-2008 by helatrobus]

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by helatrobus

Oh god another self proclaimed prophet...

if you're saying i'm calling myself a prophet i'm not because i would have already dreamt some super cool dream and posted it on here.

it's just the name I go by on my music group, and I like Ezekiel cos he just kind of sat back and watched humans screw themselves over.

IF you were too know about who Ezekiel is, anyways.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Being that I've written the President (Clition) about profetic future events (2012)

See picture above. If you look carefully you might find a hidden code....

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   

I like Ezekiel cos he just kind of sat back and watched humans screw themselves over.

Yes , I think I like Ezakiel too.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
Although I feel that the O.P. is well informed and very well articulating the infomation as they percieve it to be, I still fail to see how this has anything to do with "conspiracy".

I would be very interested, indeed, to know what would lead you to believe that the originator of the thread is well-informed.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Helo,
We are getting a little far fetched here with the party hats.

I want this too be stickied now because that is just comedy you'd wear tinfoil on your head.

YES THE GOVERNMENT CAN WATCH WHAT YOU'RE THINKING, AND BROADCAST THOUGHTS INTO YOUR HEAD BUT NO FORCE CAN EVER BE ABLE TOO CHANGE YOUR INDIVIDUALITY, IF YOU ARE A SIGNIFICANT INDIVIDUAL YOU DO NOT NEED - OR + SCIENTOLOGY READINGS, YOU KNOW BY YOURSELF YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGED THE FACT OF SCIENCE, NOT SCIENTOLOGY.

And it is pronounced E Z E K I E L AS CAN BE SEEN IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH.

Research Annunaki
Research Dead Sea Scrolls

I'm an anthropologist if any religion we're too define what I am because I've done some studies in each field of religion and if I were too choose one it would be Buddhism just like Nickola Tesla said.

And when you're done believeing in your religion being the all mighty religion, come back and talk too me.

Because I don't wear Tinfoil on my head and I'm perfectly able too enable my own unbiased thoughts. Keep in mind I've probably got more pyschology than your modern day pyschiatrist, and I'll tell you this too, I am not any way shape or form disqualifying your teachings, but the whole entire tinfoil helmet thing has too stop man.......

That's just....absurd.........tinfoil ain't gonna reflect no signals goin into your brain, because brainwaves travel at such a low frequency it'll go through anything.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

On the ground in fits of laughter.

You, my sir are cool.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by helatrobus
reply to post by Prophet-Ezekiel

On the ground in fits of laughter.

You, my sir are cool.

Thanks.

I try too do as much scientific research as my brain can handle, when we get into the chemistry compounds is where my brain starts goin uhhhhh wtf.

posted on Feb, 29 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prophet-Ezekiel

Thanks.

I try too do as much scientific research as my brain can handle, when we get into the chemistry compounds is where my brain starts goin uhhhhh wtf.

I haven't laughed that much since watching this.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Hi, I am not a anon, but I have been lurking around them for the better part of a year. Some of the points I will be bringing up are my personal opinion, with no real facts to back them up. Please take everything said with a grain of salt.

First I would like to address the idea that anon is being swayed by some other force, perhaps the FBI. In my opinion this is a possibility, but not probable. In my experience anon does a fair job with self police. If someone posts a bomb threat, or any call to physical violence, the members will without fail report the person and in some circumstances report the person to the FBI itself.

One example that I have not heard from anon is the recent (within a few weeks) case of a Youtube video in a similar fashion of the "Message to Scientology" video. In this video there was a bomb threat. Anon jumped on the case, flagging the video to get it removed. They also reported the video to the FBI itself. Things like this happen often.

In fact, one of the self policing methods is to call anyone who makes threats of violence a "OSA plant". This also includes things like "why don't you remove your mask". I hope you can see how effective of a method this is for keeping everyone safe. Never in all of my lurking have I seen any threat of physical violence (within reason here, like a bomb threat) go unflagging and unreported.

In fact, if the FBI is doing anything to anon, I (personally with no evidence) think that they may be trying to sway them into doing only legal actions, not the illegal.

Also, anon has NO LOYALTY. None. Zip. You do something stupid and they will not be there to help you. You do something like post a bomb threat, of worse, blow up something, you will not get any sympathy when you are carted off to prison.

You also need to understand that anon has been nothing but a steady stream of free information for the FBI. They regularly hold stings to catch and report pedophiles. They also report bomb threats found on myspace pages and other locations. Again, talking personally, I think that the FBI and anon have a unspoken rule where as long as anon's illegal actions remain things like DDOS attacks or harmless stuff like that, they will ignore the behavior and milk them for bomb reports and pedophiles.

One last thing, most of anons illegal activity is usually against itself. Before the sci thing became big, anon would shut each others websites down and fight each other. In fact, its a miricle they have stayed focused for this long. If you were in the IRC channels it almost looked like a UN summet. With each "faction" pledging support for the lulz, great justice, whatever.

Finally, we need to understand why sci is a target. Forget for a moment the human rights violations, brain washing, whatever. The real reason for sci being originally targeted was for the lulz. They make a funny target. Thats all. When attacked they make huge out of proportion responses like saying they are nazi commies. Thats the exact type of thing anon loves. Thats why they take down myspace pages and took down Hal Turner. Its funny, a joke. Lulz means "laughing at someones else's misfortune".
So, in conclusion;

Anon is a steady milking cow for the FBI when it comes to terrorism and pedos. The FBI has not to my knowledge, bothered anon too much. Anon hates itself and has no problem turning each other in. This keeps them honest and legal (mostly :cool
Finally they do it for the lulz at first, human rights second.

posted on Mar, 1 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
ahahhahahahaahahahahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahhaha

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join