It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
To those who haven't seen this movie, go get it now!!!(By this I mean buy it because it is worth owning) All I can say about this film is it was utterly amazing. I know this film came out last year but I decided to watch it tonight after purchasing it a few weeks ago. This film has left a permanent impression on me for some reason I haven't figured out yet. There is certainly a feeling of sadness after watching it, that will probably be with me for a few weeks. But it is well worth it to know, after doing a bit of research, that this film was done probably as close to the truth as possible. The actors and actresses did an amazing job portraying these people and their inner battles(James and Ford mainly). Certainly takes the glamor and romanticism out of the old western outlaws lives. I urge anyone with the means to watch this film, it is truly a great one.

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
This film has left a permanent impression on me for some reason I haven't figured out yet.

Probably the creepy acting by Ben's brother Casey Affleck (played Ford). His portrayal was damn disturbing at times!
I agree it was a very good film.

join