It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate to bring up Reptilians......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I hate to bring up Reptilians, but here we go. This issue is a somewhat sensitive subject for me. I just find the whole thing hard to believe. With that said, let me get to the issue at hand. Here in Utah, just north of Salt Lake, there is a gentleman who has claimed to have Reptilians visit him. In fact he called over a local researcher after one such visit and they found footprints outside his home. In one of the footprints there was, which has been come to be known as a "skin sample". Ahem......common, this all sounds like bunk, let's face it. What is interesting however, is that this researcher, took the sample to a local lab and they verified it was from a reptile. However, there needs to be a DNA test done to verify just exactly what kind of reptile. The researcher put up 540.00 of his own money to send the "specimen" to an FBI lab, and they said they were not interested in doing the test. In fact, they refunded his money and told him to go elsewhere. Since then the researcher has kept in touch with the contactee, and has noticed that Nancy Talbot has been trying to get the person to go public with it so you may hear about it soon. However, the researcher has told the contactee to keep it on the DL until there is some proof of it's origin. On the researcher's side is Colm Kelleher, who is rumored to have said if the specimen turns out to be "authenticated", it will be handled in a pressional manner, instead of using it as a publicity stunt for personal gain of any sort. I will keep you all updated. Sorry I don't have any more info than that from the researcher's friends.
Again, I don't believe it, but figured I had better divulge any info I had to my friends here on ATS.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
There are a lot of different credible figures who claim they are real. I wonder the same thing as you though. When they talk about shape shifting.. .hehe.. Sounds kinda uhm far out, but then the whole concept of life and God is pretty far out as well... Chances are if you can think of it and percieve it, through the power of perception you will either create that reality or indeed it more than likely does exist.

I believe chances of an encounter will be slim and if anyone blew the whistle they would broken some sort of an agreement and most likely would disappear.

Maybe the government developed UFO's to put people in a state of dissallution. After which people began to percieve the existance of Aliens and other species, our imaginations ran wild and boom. Through the power of perception Aliens. Maybe from another dimension? I would concieve that if more and more people began to believe in something it would become reality. I also know that people practice the power of perception and can do things such as to create a crop formation/circle.

So yes, they most likely do exsist my friend, just hope you don't run into one in a dark alley or tunnel. I think also you might be scared of the reality as well my friend. I could tell you way to calm your fears, but I don't feel like preaching... I'm more or less theorizing and compiling data from years of this stuff... I'm finding things are begining to make sense and just how big the whole picture is and why we can't know about even if we wanted to. Because we can not handle the reality, we are not built to handle that reality and like any other drug or dopiat you might have been addicted to, prescription drugs even, all take time and we must be weened... If we knew everything tomorrow we'd all blow up or something... It wouldn't be good to say the least... That is why we go through the suffering and only get plausibly deniable data and slow leaks of concrete evidence. Even then the concrete can be called blacktop if you know what I mean. If not that's ok too.

I totally base all my personal theories off data and evidence I've seen, witnessed and have investigated. I learn new information every day and every time I'm more and more NOT suprised at how huge and undiably complex the big picture is. And it makes perfect sense why the information should be kept at a trickle until the people are ready. My prayers are for those who want to pull the plug on us. I pray Jesus gives you the will and power to resist any urges that you know might harm human kind that we may live another day. Our freedom is hanging by a thread and unfortunately we've given that decision to the current leaders of this world.

May God be with you all. Amen

Pray for the ones who you feel don't deserver a prayer, get God to intervien in thier lives and pull them out. Give live, our planet and our leadership a new look on life for the better of humanity through the power of Jesus Christ. Amen.

I know it sounds like I'm preaching, but I'm not, just showing you an example of how we might be able to change things from the inside by setting free the ones who want to pull the plug.

peace

[edit on 20-2-2008 by HruthTurts]

join