It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry too ugly to win?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Kerry's a deadringer for Droopy Dog.

HOLY CRAP!!!

Awesome find, ZZZ!
I think they were separated at birth!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Kerry looked like Hugh Grant when he was younger.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:40 PM
link   

kerry.senate.gov/low/i/r0020.jpg[/img]

whos he with in that picture, Paul Macartney??

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

OMG! Hugh Grant could be John Kerry's LOVE CHILD!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Guess that killed the "ugly" thread...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I guess that proves he was a pretty cool dude back in his day hanging out with John Lennon and all. But that Hugh Grant thing is pusing it a bit. He's kinda doing a Zoolander pose in those pics and he's still ugly now. So now he's a cool ugly ex hippy dude.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hoppinmad1
First of all I know judging someone running for president by looks instead of by what they want to do for the United States is bad. Second of all I am a Democrat and would really like to see one win. Look at Al Gore, he won the popular vote but if it wasn't for the fact that he was a bumbling idiot like Enus off the Dukes of Hazzard he would have won. And Kerry is pretty butt ugly. Judge me how you like but you know as well as I looks are important. Maybe he needs Clark as his vice president to un ugly him up a little. What do you think?

Lmao! That was some funny funny stuff there. But the reason why it is so damn funny is because it is oh so true. Kerry looks like a damn sad basset hound. When is America going to get a damn mean ass tough looking S.O.B.?!?!

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10DeadInside10

Originally posted by Hoppinmad1
First of all I know judging someone running for president by looks instead of by what they want to do for the United States is bad. Second of all I am a Democrat and would really like to see one win. Look at Al Gore, he won the popular vote but if it wasn't for the fact that he was a bumbling idiot like Enus off the Dukes of Hazzard he would have won. And Kerry is pretty butt ugly. Judge me how you like but you know as well as I looks are important. Maybe he needs Clark as his vice president to un ugly him up a little. What do you think?

Lmao! That was some funny funny stuff there. But the reason why it is so damn funny is because it is oh so true. Kerry looks like a damn sad basset hound. When is America going to get a damn mean ass tough looking S.O.B.?!?!

IMO we already had one, but he was assisnated in Dallas... he was the great leader we need today

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I'm guessing that is John Kerry and John Lennon in the photos?

Either way it doesn't matter,

Go Edwards Go!

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That droopy picture is hysterical. By the way I'm seeing a red X in the place of my picture now, which makes me wonder if the site I was linking the image from is down. If it is, just know the picture next to Kerry's was just Jackson on the $20 bill.

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
yes indeed he was very very sexy in his younger years.

I saw him on tv when i was out for breakfast this morning and i think his botox is gone...

better get more injections or my hard on is gone...

yoweee.. sizzle sizzle.

too bad... everyone must grow old and wrinkley..

u could look at like he as alot of character ... or maybe cuz he frowns too much, takes more muscles to frown then smile.... hence the wrinkles... one unhappy dude?

john mccain used to be kind of cute...
bush used ot be pretty hot

but kerry takes the cake...... and yes hugh grant used to be hot..

he has his moment still tho.

[Edited on 18-2-2004 by TrueLies]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join