It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holocaust Reparations Bill could cost Americans 200 Billion Dollars

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Holocaust Reparations Bill could cost Americans 200 Billion Dollars

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com

The Holocaust Insurance Accountability Act of 2007 is now snaking its way thru committees, in preparation for what is to quite possibly be a huge extortion of money from the American tax payer.

Copied from the bill is this:

Experts estimate that the value in 2006 of unpaid life, annuity, endowment, and dowry insurance theft from European Jewry from the Holocaust and its aftermath ranges between $17,000,000,000 and $200,000,000,000.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of this? It almost sounds like an extortion scheme. Hopefully people catch wind of this before it actually gets passed. I feel for all the Holocaust victims and their families big time, but WE aren't the ones who created it!

www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
They've trademarked the word Holocaust? What is that-- holocaust (TM)?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kattraxx
They've trademarked the word Holocaust? What is that-- holocaust (TM)?

I'm guessing that it very well be trademarked, or that saying anything less than favorable in regards to those involved may get you a lawsuit. Just look at what they are doing with this bill-Insurance companies who refuse to pony up may be subject to having their licenses revoked. Total strong-arming.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

This is just plain wrong!

The US had no hand in the Holocaust of WW2. Why are we paying the victims back for it?

Its one thing if we were giving reparations to descendants of slaves.

It would also be different if we paid back the native peoples were slaughtered by the millions.

Maybe I would be ok with that. I am not ok giving anymore money to Israel.

They already get over $10 billion a year. They don't need anymore to support their illegal wars of terror.

It is another thing to give money to people we did no harm to.

This is just another Israel lobby scheme gone wrong.

We should not be paying anybody anything. Our economy is already in the #ter, this is only going to make it worse.

Bad taste

[edit on 2/17/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
yeah this isn't going anywhere, why should Americans pay for something Germans did? Its common sense, we didn't do it not our responsibility.

Just wait until Obama takes office and the blacks push for slavery reparations....

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I'd be fine with the corporations that collaborated with the Nazis paying for their part of it. But otherwise, yes, this does look like just another AIPAC guilt-for-money exchange.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I guess technically, most of the financiers of WWII (both sides) were American bankers (the same ones who instigated our Fed Res, Income Tax and WWI). Still, why should we tax payers have to...oh right, that's what the income tax is for...So the elite bankers have play money.

If people would just elect officials to rid us of the shadily ratified 16th amendment, we wouldn't even be worrying about what our Govt. spends it's money on, because they'd only have enough for what they're supposed to do, protect the country from BS like this.

[edit on 2/17/2008 by Arcane Demesne]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Gotta keep the gouging going.
Many other people, both rich and poor, lost everything they had during WWII but only one group of people get to claim reparations? How lopsided and scewed up is that? Especially to the families of those who died fighting Germany and those who Germany bombed who lost everything.
They just keep coming back for more, and usually get it too, whilst the rest of us pay up through our taxes. The current generation in Germany had nothing to do with the events of 60+ years ago yet are still expected to pay.
Israeli banks are even guilty of withholding money from survivors, lining theirt own pockets instead at the expense of those who the money is supposed to support.

It would be so nice to see a politician stand up and tell them go poke it for once

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Arcane Demesne

Businesses are not the American people. These people are dual citizens of Israel and the US for the most part.

Bankers do not equal the country of America. They are individuals.

George Bush's grandfather made a pretty penny off the Nazis, but we don't hear about that these days do we? Why don't we have the Bushes pay?

They got rich quick off providing the Nazis with precious commodities.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Wow fox this might be the first time I fully agree with you....nice post

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mybigunit

Well that just means you're wrong most of the time.

Seriously, I'm usually all for reparations, so long as it makes sense... But the Palestinians have already paid for the German's holocaust, the Germans still bear the stigma (and laws) stemming from the Holocaust, and now someone wants to charge Americans for it, too?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Wonder when were gonna get reparations for the great depression ?
I mean what cant you sue for these days?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm mostly Irish.

Where are my reparations for the Potato Famine?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This isn't my problem why should I have to pay for it? same thing goes for everything else this retarded country makes us pay for its bs and to be honest I'm getting sick of it.

Ya know it really sucked for the Jews but as bad as it was and maybe this makes Me an ass for saying it, It wasn't My time, It wasn't My fight, And it wasn't My war the only responsibility i have regarding that event is to ensure I never stand by and let it happen again, thats it nothing more.

Its not my problem or my duty to pay back a bunch of people most of which are dead, and not only that but for things i had no part in, Make the bush Family pay them back they funded both sides of the war, and had direct ties with it.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
That isn't the only Billions they are raking in for being God's Chosen, you should see what they pull in on the Kosher scam...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Undisclosed, Tax Free, Federally Regulated, Religous Taxation in the tens if not hundreds of Billions.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Yeah, let the Germans pay the russians for the 25 millions they killed. Or pay the poles, or let the allies pays for europeans they killed by mistake while bombarding the nazis... that's freaking retarded.... Israel wants money again?

I see that Israel will lose a hell lot of support if this thing go throught...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
When I saw the article I looked at the group who wrote it. "The Truth Will Set You Free". I know this was/is part of a copyrighted name of a newspaper from the very late 80's that was named Thunderbolt and published by Edward Fields.

It was a neo-nazi group then and I'd say they have gone high tech.

This is nothing but neo-nazi crap that has twisted what something was written. I'm sure if you find this garbage interesting, you'd enjoy their links pages.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
OH dear god, I am gonna start looking for a cave somehwere to live in.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I am absolutely NOT ok with this.

However, I might be if:

1. The U.S., U.K., and coalition nations made immediate reparations of 100 billion dollars payable in full to Iraq for the spending on civil and infastructure issues only.

2. The U.S., U.K., and coalition nations made immediate reparations of 100 billion dollars payable in full to Afghanistan for the spending on civil and infastructure issues only.

3. The U.S. made 1 billion dollars reparations payable to Iran for defaming their image in the international community with false intelligence, trade sanctions and contrived news.

4. All banks and organizations hosted by G8 nations write off all debts in regard to Africa.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join