It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been censored

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I voted for the article on Digg and and told people in the comments area about the censorship....if it gets on the front page of Digg, it'll have a good chance of getting seen by many people!!

EDIT - I was the 10th person to Digg it.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by metatronscube]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Here's the link, please login and Digg it up!!!

www.digg.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Your article and evidence is very misleading and thats probably why the story was pulled.

797 500 children do not disappear every year, they are reported missing. This topic has been discussed before on this website and with research you'll fined that most of those children are runaways that are quickly found or taken by parents during a bad divorce. Some are kidnapped and found. The number of children that truly disappear would be very low.

Think logically if 797 500 children disappear every year, that would be like a few per school every week. You would have to have thousands of people hired as kidnappers thousands working as transporters and thousands just trying to get rid of the bodies. The germans had trouble dealing with all the people they killed during the holocaust and they had way more people and weren't operating in secret. You would never be able to keep something like this secret. I asked someone I no who has worked in the same school for 12 years how many students had truly gone missing and they said they had never heard of even one.

I may post again later if I have time much of the info you posted on specific cases is also misleading or has been proven false.

1 last thing human trafficking is very real and there have been cases of sex slave rings being used by the elite however it's on a much smaller scale, but it still needs to be investigated and brought into the light.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Hi again Vic,

Here's some other outlets for the submission of your article.

These are progressive sites that welcome contributions by the original author.

You may already be aware of them, but here's links to their writer guidelines, FAQs or submissions info pages:

www.opednews.com...

www.alternet.org...

www.gnn.tv...

Keep up the good work!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You keep up the good work! And many here, if not all of us stand at your side!! You wrote a very moving piece! And I am honored to hear what you have to say! Dont you fear those evil powers in the world.. You stand for what is right.. And we all must question these things..

Thank you!

Zysin5

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightmare0
Your article and evidence is very misleading and thats probably why the story was pulled.

797 500 children do not disappear every year, they are reported missing.

You are misquoting her article. She says:

According to the reports from the US Department of Justice 797,500 children (18 and younger) were reported missing in a one year period studied, resulting in an average of 2,185 being reported missing each day.

I don't see the word 'disappear', do you?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightmare0

The story wasn't pulled.

Reading the entire thread, including the supporting links, is a positive method of being assured one is posting an informed opinion.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

You are correct but since he doesn't explain that number I do feel he is using it for shock value. To be clear I do believe there is a conspiracy here, but when people exaggerate it's easy to prove them wrong which make all of us conspiracy theorists look bad and people are less likely to listen to our claims.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Amazing work you did, but it is so sad and disgusting that you even had to do it. These elite people who run this and everything else in this world, only have one weapon and that is secrecy. Talk to people you see everyday about the unjustice done to humanity and share the information you see like this article and slowly but shirely we will defeat these "Demons".

KTK

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightmare0

This is international, people tend to conveniently forget about the "forgotten" children. The ones that get "lost" in the foster and government care facilities, the ones that are born into poverty, drugs or abuse. Its easy to hide when you have police, judges, government officials and religious/charity groups all involved.

There are a children just like this in your city right now.

I have to wonder about all you people distracting from the REAL facts at hand while sqabbling over exact statistics and derailing the thread. I find it quite sick and disturbing.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

reply to post by loam

You are correct but since he doesn't explain that number I do feel he is using it for shock value. To be clear I do believe there is a conspiracy here, but when people exaggerate it's easy to prove them wrong which make all of us conspiracy theorists look bad and people are less likely to listen to our claims.

Just to be clear. The OP is a woman
She actually does explain the number, by providing a link (source) that explains it further. She did not exaggerate. She provided FACTS based on government statistics. She isnt using it for shock value, but a starting point on a wide spread problem.

Did you click on the link she provided to support her article? Here it is again: www.missingkids.com...

[edit on 17-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
A link to absolutely vital information to know if your child goes missing, and even more resources:

Focus Adolescent Services

From the above link:

Fifteen years ago, federal legislation was passed directing police to take reports immediately on any missing children under age 18, including runaways. Under the law, that information must be entered into the National Crime Information Center, a computerized database of victims and criminals maintained by the FBI. However, that doesn't mean police start to search immediately.

While police officers are required to take a report and assess every missing child case, only the children who are believed to be in danger or are under age 13 or mentally or physically disabled are automatically classified as "critical missing persons."

What they're required to do, and what they actually do are often two very different things:

Fifteen-year-old Bryona Williams had been missing for four days before the Detroit Police Department reported her disappearance to state and federal authorities. Her half-naked, raped, strangled and decomposing body was found two weeks later, face-down on the floor of an abandoned inner-city building.

As with thousands of other missing-children cases nationwide, police mishandled Bryona's disappearance two years ago by failing to immediately report her to the FBI's National Crime Information Center, as required by federal law.

A first-of-its-kind study of computer files at the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children conducted by Scripps Howard News Service has found that dozens of police departments across the nation failed to report at least 4,498 runaway, lost and abducted children in apparent violation of the National Child Search Assistance Act passed by Congress in 1990.

Seventeen of these unreported children are dead, 131 are still missing.
Scripps Howard News Service | Missing-children cases fumbled by police nationwide

The above information gives rise to the question; of these "dozens" of police departments who violated the National Child Search Assistance Act by failing to report 4,498 cases, how many have been prosecuted for this failure or brought to task?

Here's a chilling quote from the above 2005 article:

Florida Rep. Mark Foley, a vocal advocate for missing children on Capitol Hill, said he was surprised with the results of the Scripps Howard study and agreed with Walsh.

"How can we find missing children if they are not reported up the chain of command? We track library books better than we track our missing children. Kids are being allowed to fall through the cracks. How can we allow this to happen?" said Foley, co-chairman of the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children.

Mark Foley!?!

Maybe we "can't" find missing children because the "chain of command" is rotten to the core from the bottom to the top!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Hey Gys,
First I would like to say thank you for the support, encouragement and those of you who have helped me get the article out there.

It seems the article disappeared from the web for approximately 6 hours, in that time I posted the article on many sites and then many of you nice folks did the same, I also posted the I've Been Censored thread in a couple places. Now, it could have been a glitch in the system that the article disappeared for awhile, and it could have been a coincidence that it happened hours after I received an email from Gannon. I do wonder if the article would have reappeared had we not been so busy posting it, but I guess we'll never know.

As far as the number of children being reported missing, that came from the Department of Justice, not me and it seems they only studied it for one year, which I believe, but cannot verify at this time was 1999. It is interesting to me that the Gov can tell us how many cows or cars or widgets are in this country, but not how many kids are missing. I think what many fail to understand is that all missing children do not get headlines like Hollaway and McCann, actually on the Missing and Exploited Children site I saw kids pictures who disappeared from my own state recently that I never heard a peep about it.

The email from Gannon is on page three as well as a copy of the full email header.

Thanks you so much for all the links, I have not had time to look at them yet, because frankly, I'm exhausted. In researching this article it was all I did for a straight week, my house is a mess, my laundry is overflowing, I've barely slept and my husband has had to fend for himself, not that he minds, his words were "you work for the gift, the gift does not work for you".

You guys are really great! I was freaked out when I came and posted this thread and I did it because I saw how many people have been suicided and I was attempting to leave a trail. I never expected to receive an email from Gannon and I deliberately did not use some names in the cases because I read on Noreen Gosch's site that she was being harrassed. It's kinda of freaky to think some of these people may know my name now.

Thanks again for the kind words, the thoughts and prayers and you guys' hard work in supplying more links and posting this article on various sites.

The funniest thing about it is that the article had minimal views when I received the email and probably would have gotten a few hundred before fading away, but because of the email and seeing it disappear for a few hours, it is now getting attention. However it happens is cool with me, this subject needs to be brought to people's attention, it's certainly more important than whether or not Clemmons juiced up before playing a game.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

797 500 children do not disappear every year, they are reported missing. This topic has been discussed before on this website and with research you'll fined that most of those children are runaways that are quickly found or taken by parents during a bad divorce. Some are kidnapped and found. The number of children that truly disappear would be very low.

Think logically if 797 500 children disappear every year, that would be like a few per school every week. You would have to have thousands of people hired as kidnappers thousands working as transporters and thousands just trying to get rid of the bodies. The germans had trouble dealing with all the people they killed during the holocaust and they had way more people and weren't operating in secret. You would never be able to keep something like this secret. I asked someone I no who has worked in the same school for 12 years how many students had truly gone missing and they said they had never heard of even one.

I may post again later if I have time much of the info you posted on specific cases is also misleading or has been proven false.

1 last thing human trafficking is very real and there have been cases of sex slave rings being used by the elite however it's on a much smaller scale, but it still needs to be investigated and brought into the light.

I appreciate you adding this post because it adds a dimension of level-headedness for people like me. I admitted that the topic of child abuse is very distrubing, tho.

I would think the statistics on missing and exploited children is lower than what is in Vic's reports....However, that doesn't make the issue any less serious.

I'm just glad reports of this kind are getting the attention they deserve!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vikturtle
Hey Gys,
First I would like to say thank you for the support, encouragement and those of you who have helped me get the article out there.

I think you are very wise to have brought your predicament to a public forum. It makes sense to stave-off a possible scenario of "disappearing people that report nasty truths".

you be careful.

Mod Edit - trimmed quote

Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I'm as astounded as one can be, since I was only peripherally-dimly aware of the "alleged" child sex slave racket, but now there's no doubt in my mind that it's true. Good Christ, has there ever been any more obvious a need for an entirely new spiritual/political direction for mankind? As crazy as it sounds, I have the temerity to believe that, just as exposure (and correcting the problems) is punishment enough for war criminals (9/11, Iraq), so is it enough for pederasts, since it will be made possible for it to NEVER happen again (at least among the ruling class). There shouldn't have to be any harsh punishments. We need a new SPIRITUAL direction free from the "eye for an eye" mentality. Truth itself is justice enough.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I followed the link and read the article titled "Is Ritual Child Abuse Just a Hoax?" and here are my "out of the box" thoughts.
You people can create a whole new conspiracy theme from it for all that I care.

Witnesses being, shot, blown up, committed.
Cases hoaxed, medical sciences created to help humanity, now dedicated to discredit small defenseless children?

Can we even sense careful constructed operations carefully laid out in every detail perhaps by trained experts that involve a plentitude of crafts from simple tunnel digging to perhaps precise prescriptions of mind altering drugs?
Carefully constructed environments to alter an individuals reality and all that used to the grand scheme of child prostitution?
Are those people employed in those schemes just "smart" or are they well trained individuals as parts of greater and well respected organizations we fund with our taxes and are supposed to protect us?

For what I know, even the wildly hyped much ridiculed but never proven alien abduction phenomenon we speak of at our times, could be at least at some percent, another carefully fabricated smokescreen to discredit even more witnesses and conceal activities of a vast network of plain child abusers?
For what I know, even the wildly hyped much ridiculed but never proven numerous stories of secret societies that supposedly hold some powerful ancient knowledge and supposedly use it to ensnare powerful individuals in their ranks in their plan to rule our world, could this "knowledge" just be at least at some percent, something very simple and mundane, like "knowledge" of incriminating evidence of a persons weird sexual habits?

Is our planet really governed by pimps and molesters instead of anything else we are made to believe?

That could be an awesome disclosure wouldn't it?
I very well understand why articles like this one is being censored.
It would ruin many peoples perceived "reality" if everything IMO imagine is true.
Nobody would really like"disclosures" IF the real deal is something like I mentioned above. It is only logical isn't it?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Not logical. Criminal weirdos are criminal weirdos who need to be exposed. No one is above the law in a real republic. We can do a lot better than the present dirtbags.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
well thanks again to the OP for the post

searching thru such a muddied water is no easy task especially because Counter intelligence is supposed to be a major operation within the CIA, and alot of links with the children dissapearing and such have stories tied in with CIA involvement, and thier reported usage in child sex trade and other distrubing things. Obivously If the CIA was involved and Counter intelligence is a large part of their operations, than i would imagine a great deal of counter intelligence (disinformation) is out their regarding anyone searching this matter. Ted Gunderson is one person who seems to be at the heart of alot of these investigation and a Ex-cia man himself, and i'm not so sure i trust the guy either. I also have many suspicions regarding the U.N in this matter.

If this behavior is indeed prominent at organized international high levels of "society" involving bribery of politico's and the like, one could hypothesize, they would realize any maintsteam leak of this activity i.e videos of conspiracy of silence" would attract wide-spread attention and those intrested would consider this topic exceptionally important and disgusting, thus they would need to create many outlets depicting a seemingly respected and trustworthy person to give the opinion that this is being looked into by an "authority you can trust" and convey this message in a way convincing enough to give emotionally interested people (that are still searching, and not buying the hoax theory) the piece of mind that would satisfy all the energy they put into searching, or at least convince them this is the best most reliable source for any new updates going forward, and then make it look like something is being done when nothing really is, and then proceed to misdirect and muddy the waters w/ more counter intell till someone is stuck in a state of confusion. 02 cents

Anyway just wondering if anyone has decided to look into this further and thought something along these lines? or has any good info

[edit on 17-2-2008 by cpdaman]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join