It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]MIB Visit - 12th Feb 2008[HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Admin. Note:

Through a strange oversight, this member was not banned a while back for pulling a similar stunt.

That has been corrected now.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had a very unnerving day today.

I had a visit from the MIB, and which I will report the details below:

I was sat in my living room when i got a knock at the door. When I answered it there where some people in dark black suits. (two men and one woman).

After they showed some ID (which i did not get a good look at) I let them in and we sat down.

They put on the coffee table some recording equipment which they said was for later typing up notes and stuff.

They started by asking some questions to get a sound fix? on the tape.
It was at this point things got .... different.

I had made a report about a UFO to the police and I assumed they where here about it. After I gave the details about my UFO sighting, they said that it would not be a good idea to tell people and asked if I had reported it on any websites. (at this point they seemed very edgy) I replied that I had not.

They then asked me if i belonged to ATS.com feeling that this was strange I said yes I was and why did they ask? Well they then asked if I was called UK Alien Buff. NOW ISN'T THAT STRANGE?

I said yes I was and that I had been for a few years now.
At this point they started to get rather upset and kept repeating that I should not report stuff on the internet esp. to this site (ATS.com)

by this time I was more then a little scared and said I would post when i wanted to and how.

Now the Woman at this point had been quiet. Not anymore though, she flew into a vilent rage and told me that if I wanted to stay alive, then I had better stop useing the site. She calmed a bit and went on to explain that the US Gov (and allies) where doing a clear up of the alternate sites and getting rid of people who cause Alarm Bells to ring and who "would not be comming back" starting with the leaders of sites, then working way down.

At this point the second of the two men said that they had to go at the point. I asked to see their Id at this point and they refused so I asked them to leave and they did so.

Later on it occured to me that this (to my knowledge) is the first direct attack on a ATS member that referanced the ATS.com site

I will be happy to answer all questions

Hopeing site stays open,

Buff

[edit on 2-13-2008 by Springer]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I dont know what to say.
If what you say is true, we`re all screwed.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:01 PM
link   

She calmed a bit and went on to explain that the US Gov (and allies) where doing a clear up of the alternate sites and getting rid of people who cause Alarm Bells to ring and who "would not be comming back" starting with the leaders of sites, then working way down.

So, these people threatened the owners of THIS site thru YOU?

So many questions....

1. Why did you not go directly to the owners of ATS first? Afterall this is an ATS issue, correct?
2. How on earth did they connect you to being a member of ATS?
3. Why on earth would they contact YOU and threaten the owners through YOU?

I have to say. Im having a really hard time believing this. But I am open to hearing you discuss this further and having my mind changed!

[edit on 12-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
ok - you let 3 people into your home - without ANY verification of thier ID or prupose for thier visit ??

as for the rest , un fooking believable

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Why did you allow them into your house?
Why did you allow them to record the session?
What agency did they say they were from?

What exactly did they tell you they were there for when they first knocked on your door?

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I can imagine how difficult this must be for you. When did you say that this happened? If it happened to me I would have jumped on before they pulled out of the driveway.
What is your experience with UFO's?
I have no doubt that what you say that they said to you is true, or at least possible. Greater people than us have been killed and silenced for the truth.
Please go on with your story, I am most interested... S@Flagged

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
If this is true and you're not blowing smoke up the preverbial, then why are you posting immediately after being threatened? Cops need to know, close aquaintances need to know, your neighbors need to know, ATS mods then need to know -- then later you can tell the world. I have my doubts in your story, I seriously do. If it is true then I apologize.

Assuming any of it is true, with all the reports flowing through ATS regularly, they will have quite a job on there hands. Can you imgine how much manpower (or 1/3 ladypower) they'll need to crack down on ATS, YouTube, etc.?

So you're in the UK. Were these Brits? What were their accents like? Did they say what dept. (D.O.D., etc)? Did you notice anymore about their outfits, shoes, etc? What kind of car did they arrive in? Did anyone else witness them arrive or leave? Were they visibly carrying any other epuipment or weapons? Questions questions....

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
FYI - We know.

at least we're aware of the thread.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
It is interesting if true. I wonder what was uncovered to bring about this. I mean, right now ATS is just a forum. I've never seen ATS being quoted in the media or anything.
If it is true I guess we'll have to start watching our backs.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well if they aren't FOS as far as who they say they are, I like how she tried to intimidate you with the "big bad Americans".

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
How did the police handle your UFO report? Did they transfer you to someone or did they take it directly? Could you tell us more about this UFO sighting or was that the Aurora thread you created?? I briefly went over your previous threads and saw only that one reporting a possible UFO sighting by you, if I missed it please correct me! Cant wait to hear more-please report back.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilsrule
It is interesting if true. I wonder what was uncovered to bring about this. I mean, right now ATS is just a forum. I've never seen ATS being quoted in the media or anything.
If it is true I guess we'll have to start watching our backs.

Well, there are those FOIA documents Clifford Stone collected which the "ATS in Roswell Team" compiled and developed Something from...

Last word was that the findings were being shopped to various MSM news outlets for broadcast/publication.

Maybe this is an attempt at intimidation by the/a government disurbed by the possibility of exposure?

Sounds like an old Mob tactic:

"We can't threaten youse directly, so's to make sure youse keep yer mouf shut, we threaten yer family (in this case a member of ATS)!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

I like your mob expression
classic

It could be in hand with the strange occurrences on ATS lately.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I have to say that if this happened to me I wouldn't be going online to report it. Call my coward but I would at least shut my mouth for the time being and at least assume that my internet use is being monitored. Seems like common sense to at least let some time pass before relaying this to others. If they have their eyes on you, it would be best to lay low for the time being. The only reason I am having trouble believing this is your blatant indiscretions immediately following the event. I don't know about this one, but if it is true.... shrugs.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyorai

What strange occurrences on ATS lately? Has something out of the ordinary happened?

I thought it was pretty much the normal internet cut and thrust and that was it.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Haven't you heard? A TON of us have been getting visits, every day
(except Sundays, hmmmm odd)
usually by men (sometimes women) in blue uniforms.

They approach our homes, drop off letters, sometimes magazines, sometimes boxes.
And then.....they just LEAVE!

I HAVE noticed that they sometimes go to the house next door right after my house, but I'm usually too scared to look outside for too long for fear of more of them in their white vans.

Seriously though, this thing has gotten 6 FLAGS?!?

I just posted a video of a police officer putting a child in a headlock and threatening further physical violence and I can't get one person to reply and this thing gets 6 EFFING FLAGS with no pictures, no video, not even a clever story.

I just don't get it.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
*a-choo*

I'm sorry, I smell b/s on this one.

I think it's more like you got pranked by some people who know you and that you surf on ATS.

If it was, then that was a really good prank right there, got you all freaked out.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
UK Alien Buff,

Its been a few hours. Are you still with us? Or has your internet connection been severed?

This reminds me about a forum post on the Breaking Alternative board. It has a news article about the UK being able to terminate internet connections to any online user who downloads illegal content (music, movies, etc.). This is a perfect smokescreen to allow the gov't to cut internet on any person they wish.

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Umm....

This doesn't have to do with the missing post button does it?

I'm too paranoid to think.

Back in my hole I go!

Good luck My Friend!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I was home today, a good 10-15 miles from where I live, I saw a newer Black Chevy Express van, and I swear it had the Blackwater bearpaw logo on it. There was also then a newish, white Chevy Express Van (unnmarked), with a chrome grille going the same direction as me for a good mile or two. I don't think it was following me because of how far away I was from home, but just interesting to note.

<<   2 >>

join