It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sit-x and gun confiscation question.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
The United States of America is a huge place with tons of people. most of witch don't live in city's. The logistics alone of disarming America is staggering. it makes for a fine discussion but it will never happen. when there is every thing against it happening and not much in favor of it happening well you do the math.

For the sake of argument lets just say a billion and one chance happens and they begin the disarming. they will only be able to disarm small areas. don't want to loose your gun don't be in one of those areas. its simple. No hiding no worrying about confiscation just don't be ware they are. Select city's will be the targets of disarming and the rest of the country will be a lawless DMZ.

The biggest issue of disbarment is is the fact that the people doing the disarming our our brothers and friends and neighbors. Ask your self would you be willing to go to your brothers house take his guns and or kill him if he is not willing to give them up. If you would not be willing what makes you think our fellow Americans will be these people our our brothers, sisters and neighbors. that is why we have a volunteer army and volunteer police force. to keep the government from going to far.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by angryamerican]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
For reference use it would be good to us 8" pvc or better yet old missile tubes. If you sink them vertically with a post hole digger the may be placed in an area as small as a patio block. It also is not hard to cut out a small circle or square of concrete in your floor. Bury your cache of whatever and recover with 1 to 1 1/2 inches of fresh concrete. You may do this inside or outside of your dwelling. All of these type of caches are readily accessable with only a hammer or shovel. The concrete will break easily enough but will discourage most searches. Cosmoline is the best for long term storage. If your cache is air tight as it should be place a small piece of dry ice in the bottom of the cache and allow it to melt. It will force most gases out including oxygen and replace it with nitrogen from the dry ice. Seal quickly. Always include ammo, a cleaning kit, spare mags, and tooling for repair. Just trying to help.
It may be true that a hidden firearm cannot be used immediately, but after the collection they will be more relaxed and less able to defend against attack. I think a thread on historically successful guerilla tactics may be called for soon. Any interest?

respectfully

reluctantpawn

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I will not surrender my weapons. I will not hide my weapons. I will not succumb to these fascist tactics and I will not succumb to fear. If these people are stupid enough to come for my weapons then I can safely assume that they are stupid enough to die for such a misguided cause as I am certainly prepared to die for such a noble cause as freedom and liberty.

And I hope and pray that these miscreants ARE reading this post - for every one of us with the ability to post our thoughts and feelings about such a stupid tactic, there are dozens more representing each one of us who share these same beliefs. And if you are one of the jackboot stormtroopers stupid enough to sign onto such a suicide mission, just make sure you kiss your wife and kids goodbye and let them know that you'll never make it back alive!

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by C0le

I agree with you completely. We Americans can never let it get to the point where we have to hide our guns from the government. I am a patriot as I can tell you are as well. If they ever try to take our guns, We will open the doors of hell for them. I dont care what laws they make up now, I follow the laws made by our founding fathers!

[edit on 12-2-2008 by tac109]

posted on Feb, 12 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Lots of good answers and insight. I started the thread thinking along the lines of a temporary Katrina type situation where blasting away at National Guardsmen or Blackwater would not really be the ideal approach to a temporary local situation.

I agree with many of you when it comes to National scale confiscation. It would be primarily the big city's and the relevant suburbs, probably mainly the less affluent areas. If it happened nationwide or even over large portions of the country we would be required to decide then what values our freedom had. My choice is made and my rifle is a shooter and my .45 will always have one round left for me lest I be captured.
I hope it never comes to that.

Kind of like the idea of a guerrila tactics thread. Does someone have insight on to the legality of that? I for one do not want black helicopters landing in my yard.

[edit on 12-2-2008 by Tinhatman]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
If you bury your weapons it's time to dig them up.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tinhatman

Tinhatman,

I think that if we take it from an historical perspective we may be allowed, but I don,t know for sure. Mods could you discuss this and let us know. I am sure that no one here wants to violate T&C. However it may be of interest to many.

respectfuly

reluctantpawn

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join