It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Q and A

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2believeor0
OK, I do itch some more ...

no_one, have you attempted to propagate this information through other avenues? Why did you choose ATS? And if this is the only forum, again, why?

No I have not. So far, I am safe with this site and it would provide more of a headache for me to try other sites. And anything more out in the open with undoubtedly get me caught.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Universal Mind
The hologram helicopters.

Did they have four small blue flashing lights on the bottoms of them that flash in a diagnol pattern? Any orange lights on them? Do you think we can destroy and asteroid? How about russia or china? Do you think we can destroy them?

Do you see peace in our future?

What do you think about 2012, any debriefing on that?

The holograms were orange from what I saw. I chose not to stare at them too much, so I didn't make out to many details.

I have no idea if we can destroy an asteroid, I would suggest talking to a NASA official about that.

I do not see peace in our future.

The mystery with the year 2012 is a fabrication in my eyes. It's as eventful for people as 2000 was. I promise you , as long as you are a safe and sound human being, you will live to see 2013. 2012 Is based off a Mayan calender that, honestly, not many of us fully understand. Anthropologists around the world can't even agree on its accuracy in relation to our own calendar? Did you realize their months started on day 8 and not day 1? Seems odd doesn't it? But they had a system and it worked to perfection. Point is, their calendar could never really match up anywhere close to ours. There is a mystery to the end of the civilization and the random end to their calendar, I'll give you that. But I don't think there is anything more to the year 2012 than it simply being just another year. However I wouldn't be surprised to see it used for a religious purpose in terms of what we hear in the media. Might drive up sales in a certain area that will be another company that profits from religious hysteria.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by no_one817]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by no_one817

Thank you.

I understand you didn't stare and memorize what the holocopters exactly looked like but, can you describe in detail what your memory has to offer or did they just look like orange glowing helicopters? This is all very interesting.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 05:29 AM
link   
BUSTED!!!

Originally posted by no_one817
I debriefed a group of individuals who were literally in charge of coming up with a plan to delay the upcoming election.

The time frame for this plan in the planning stages , I'm sure is still ongoing from last year. The actual execution would be in the range of about a month. I have done nothing to stop it. I was involved in the beginning stages. It was then transfered on higher up. For all I know the plan has been scrapped.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Here's my question: When you, sleeper and John Lear get together to decide who is going to post what, what brand cigars do you pass out towards the end of the meeting (answer this carefully, as I know the the brand, take a guess and you will be exposed for what your are)

Guys, seriously, over 300 replies? You should be ashamed of yourselves at being duped by such an ignorant charlatan for that long. I honestly must have been giving most ATS members more credit than they deserve.

Please, only continue this thread in the interest of pure, fictional entertainment and nothing else.

This thread is an embarrassment to anyone who visits this site and has half a brain. And for those us of, that...ah...have experience in certain matters this thread is nothing but comedy as well.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Since he is back at work now (LOL) and can't post as much as he did without making up some more stories, I look to the members that entertained this foolish story for more than a moment to continue posting so I don't loose this valuable source of comedy during my boring work day.

Go ahead, make stuff up, post whatever you want. It works for everyone else, why not you. Get off your butt and entertain me, darn it, lol.

My frustration only comes from the fact that I held too many of you to too high of a standard I suppose.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Since he is back at work now (LOL) and can't post as much as he did without making up some more stories, I look to the members that entertained this foolish story for more than a moment to continue posting so I don't loose this valuable source of comedy during my boring work day.

Thank you Ignore, You are obviously on the inside and have real information. We will now come to you with any and all questions regarding anything top secret that ever occurred. Please be patient with us.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i have a question,a lot of the sightings over area 51 seem to move erratically,are they man operated/remote controlled because some of them move so fast it would be too many 'g's' to cope with for a normal human,and from what has been said human pilots find them almost impossible to work out how to fly them?

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Go ahead, make stuff up, post whatever you want. It works for everyone else, why not you. Get off your butt and entertain me, darn it, lol.

My frustration only comes from the fact that I held too many of you to too high of a standard I suppose.

Apparently Ignore does like to ignore the facts. If he actually read what I wrote , he would see that I am home for RED FLAG. Red flag is NOT over, thus Im not at work... So sorry for your confusion.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
BUSTED!!!

I debriefed a group of individuals who were literally in charge of coming up with a plan to delay the upcoming election.

The time frame for this plan in the planning stages , I'm sure is still ongoing from last year. The actual execution would be in the range of about a month. I have done nothing to stop it. I was involved in the beginning stages. It was then transfered on higher up. For all I know the plan has been scrapped.

Am I missing something , or did everything I said make perfect sense?

Quote 1, I tell you how I debriefed individuals who had to come up with a plan.

Quote 2, I explain that the time frame for this whole plan has been about a year of planning as this started a year ago. That does not mean I have been involved for the whole year. It was transfered. Where on Earth is there confusion. Honestly, some of you really reach.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
1) I would suggest you modify your first post to include all pertinent questions with your answers, that you keep getting asked ad nauseum. Then if someone has a question you have already answered, you can refer them to the first post rather than having to dig through pages and pages of posts.

2) I notice you are ignoring questions from "gariac", who is one of the few people who seems to have a lot of info about Groom Lake, for someone on the outside looking in. For what it's worth, you are losing any credibility by ignoring him/her.

[edit on 8-2-2008 by FosterVS]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by FosterVS
1) I would suggest you modify your first post to include all pertinent questions with your answers, that you keep getting asked ad naseum. Then if someone has a question you have already answered, you can refer them to the first post rather than having to dig through pages and pages of posts.

2) I notice you are ignoring questions from "gariac", who is one of the few people who seems to have a lot of info about Groom Lake, for someone on the outside looking in. For what it's worth, you are losing any credibility by ignoring him/her.

What have I ignored from gariac. The only question I would not answer is the call signs for the border patrol. I doubt he even has the correct information to verify an answer I would give. And if he can't understand why I wont give out call signs of my boys, then thats just too bad. I won't lose sleep with the knowledge that gariac and a couple others don't believe me.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Can you also answer Zorgon's question that he has asked a few times.

I personally am interested in what the heck he is talking about.

posted by Zorgon

Above the door to S-4 there is a 'symbol'... can you please tell me what it is?

Thanks

[edit on 8-2-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

gariac has an entire website dedicated to Area51. He has a LOT of information and pictures that most people dont have. He actually lives near there. I think he knows quite a bit about it. Maybe he can invite you over sometime
(just being silly)

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

gariac has an entire website dedicated to Area51. He has a LOT of information and pictures that most people dont have. He actually lives near there. I think he knows quite a bit about it. Maybe he can invite you over sometime
(just being silly)

Lots of people have websites dedicated to gl. I have not seen his site, but I'm sure its factually sound in most areas. But things like call signs are changed from time to time. So the information he has, might not be 100% accurate. Most 'Area 51' web sites are so grossly wrong its downright funny.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Can you also answer Zorgon's question that he has asked a few times.

I personally am interested in what the heck he is talking about.

posted by Zorgon

Above the door to S-4 there is a 'symbol'... can you please tell me what it is?

Thanks

i have minimal knowledge of S4. I do not work there. I have debriefed maybe a handful of people who have worked there in my years. To my knowledge there is only a steel door. I have heard nothing of any 'carvings'

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Yeah, I hear what you are saying. Just thought I would throw that out there. He is the one who posted the picture of Janet passengers carrying bags onto the plane...and has some great pics on his site.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

What have I ignored from gariac.

To quote gariac's post:
Around November of last year, the base was visited by a very famous politician. Can you name the office he or she holds or held, as well as the continent the person is from? This will not reveal any secrets since it is pretty vague, but it would be hard to guess correctly. Of course, a faker will have difficulty with this.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Quote 2, I explain that the time frame for this whole plan has been about a year of planning as this started a year ago. That does not mean I have been involved for the whole year. It was transfered. Where on Earth is there confusion. Honestly, some of you really reach.

Give it up buddy. YOU'RE BUSTED

Here you say you found out about the plan while debriefing the 'planners'.

Here you say you were one of so many different guys debriefing them they could never trace the leak to you.

I was one of many who debriefed these fellows. And over a year ago, any transcripts or records of who debriefed who have since been erased. While, I take a little risk saying that, it was much of the reason I have come here, hence I had to explain how I knew what I knew.

And here you say you were part of the super secret plan.

HOAX!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe

Give it up buddy. YOU'RE BUSTED

Here you say you found out about the plan while debriefing the 'planners'.

Here you say you were one of so many different guys debriefing them they could never trace the leak to you.

I was one of many who debriefed these fellows. And over a year ago, any transcripts or records of who debriefed who have since been erased. While, I take a little risk saying that, it was much of the reason I have come here, hence I had to explain how I knew what I knew.

And here you say you were part of the super secret plan.

HOAX!

Sir, again, your post does little to nothing. But happy hunting!

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join