It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel - UFO Hunter NY-SPI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
One thing I think interesting for myself is this:

I have been with beings since my beginning of life here and as a human I never knew anyone knew anything about these beings until I happened to see a show listed in the TV guide about Alien's and I almost went into shock, lol worst yet I was 44 years old and I never knew anyone knew and I do not know how this could be? I was 50 when I first touched a computer and through the last nine years I see there are many like myself in some ways. Most people I think are the ones they use as specimens and even though people don't like it or understand it this is the way life has always been, we are species within species.

I am in the proceess of e-mails with David Jacobs who isn't far from me. I also received an e-mail today from a group I belong to that is having a UFO Conference at the Trump Plaza in Atlantic City Feb. 15,16,17. I wrote an e-mail telling them they picked a crappy weekend Valentine's and President's Day weekend. Not only are prices sky high you can't get rooms that easy. If it wasn't a Holiday weekend I could have gotten both nights free with my comp points but now I have to pay. They are giving a discount of $200.00 a night and that's cheap for Friday and Saturday night but unfortunately I can't do both nights.

I am trying to swing one night and I will miss some good stuff so I'm still undecided of what I should do.

Bill Birnes the Editor of the UFO magizine will be there.
Tom Carey-Roswell
Peter Davenport-Director of the UFO National Reporting Center
Richard Dolan-UFO's
Paola Harris-We are receiving messages from the stars
Budd Hopkins-Author
Dr. Lynne Kitei-Phoenix Lights
Don Ledger-Shag Harbor
Kathy Marden-Betty and Barney Hill
Peter Robbins-Bentwaters and Rendlesham's forest
Farah Yurdozu- A Turkish Investigator

The more I think about this the more I think I will have to shake my piggy bank. I am talking myself into going for everything.

This Conference is missing one thing, ME

[edit on 2-2-2008 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Okay, my piggy bank was fatter then I thought so I booked the two nights. Now I have to send in the $194.00 for the tickets, my luck they will be gone lol hey, that's not funny

I forgot a Sam Maranto will be there talking about the O'Hare Airport Sighting.

On the History Channel they have UFO shows on now. They are talking about Hanger 18 and how one man reports his father telling him they killed the one being, they didn't know what to do to save him. My guess is they gave him oxygen and the one thing they can't take is oxygen. As they put it , they can not survive here because we have to much oxygen in our air. However they can handle thin air for how long I don not know.

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
It is 9 p.m. Sat. night and they are now showing UFO Hunters- Maury Island on the History channel

I also received an e-mail from NY-SPI UFO HUNTERS. They say:
If you missed it, there will be a special encore presention of NY-SPI UFO Hunters on the Sci-fi channel on Wed. Feb. 6th at 10:00 EST

They say the hour long special episode sets out to investigate UFO reported sightings. The show involves a team of experienced researchers from the Budd Hopkins Intruders Foundation from NY

They give some names and e-mail addresses for you to write to if you want to see more investigations, they say just let the network know.

If your interested at anytime I saved the names, phone numbers and e-mail address.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by observe50]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Can someone help me out with my History channel... everytime I want to watch something like this show (and some Nostradamus thing before)... I go to the channel at the specified time (I have satellite) and there is ALWAYS something different on. I can never watch what I want.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I don't know what would cause your problem but maybe someone else around here would know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join