It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Kind of Terror: From The Sky

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
By now we all know its very easy to silence witnesses- I dont care if its a few or thousands- sheer intimidation. Dont tell me you are not aware of intimidation tactics which have had success with people of all walks of life, simply by a few words "Dont talk and nobody gets hurt".

Sure some come out of the closet years later, throw caution to the wind, but the large amount of people remain quiet throughout their lives. And i'm not talking black helicopters overhead or MIB's.

Its very easy to do, imo

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I cant believe I missed this thread today, starred and flagged. What you propose here DG is stimulating to say the least. I sincerely hope that you are not correct or worse injecting solidifying agent into their evil and corrupt schemes.

Keep an eye on the activities over the coming months and see if what you suspect is true. None of this added up, and had they simply been open with the public, it could have been ignored.

I really do not want the false flag to be something that I have no real understanding of like a NEO, I would feel much more at home with a false alien invasion.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I had some really incongruous dreams last night dg. Of houses flying. I wanted a weapon. Capable of destroying them.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jpm1602

unity is what they fear most,it is our greatest weapon,there are 5.99 billion more of us than them.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   
And so it goes. Reagan mentioning a global spearhead that would bring us together. This was not one of my anchovie pizza dreams. It felt it had purpose. And part of the dream was my brother getting hurt bad. And I find today after contacting him he had a big hunk of basal cell carcinoma taken out of his cheek. Phd, non smoker, non drinker a prince of a guy. I'd take this cup from him in a hearbeat. How did I know? How the f did I know!

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by wisefoolishness
yeah, fear is the greatest flaw of human emotion. if you can get inside of somebodies head, and scare them, you can control them any way you want, and these people are pros.

That's not exactly true. You don't know what a scared person will do.

If you scared me, you have no idea what I would do.

I'm a very volatile person, and go to extremes. Typically when folks attempt to intimidate me, I do things they would least expect.

It's because of that, that I applaud all suicide bombers. If they could only figure out how to actually win.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by Quazga]

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

yeah, i guess there is that saying about fighting harder when you get backed into a corner. but i think what you said is what they want you to do. you and others do what you suggest, others get scared, and then some politician comes along and says "it's ok, i wont let those mean people hurt you'. manipulation is what they look for to begin with, by using their power against an average person.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

I think this story is what you are referring to:

What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics That was how we identify an enemy. The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."
Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism. Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.
The next enemy was asteroids. Now, at this point he kind of chuckled the first time he said it.

Asteroids- against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons.

And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."

Source

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
And so a spaced based spy sat is going down with no propulsion or tradgetory. Thankfully earth is 75 percent water. Hopefully no one will get hit. (please, please, please God let it wipe my house out, please) I could really use the Nasa insurance now.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by seawolf197

As per earlier post and to get to th gist of the matter, FEAR NOTHING YOU CAN IDENTIFY. It is the things you don't know about that worry us all.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Like shadow possum critter at back door your big dog chases to basement one work day as your coffee hand and shorts and socks shake in the other? You mean THAT one? Oh, was a week after Noorey reported them everywhere in Cali. I don't fear a rottweiler. I made on pee itself onetime whipping out a pakistani lock blade. It's the things that I can not even begin to interpret I have a problem with. And 99 percent of people couldn't even begin to understand what I have seen, so I must be mad.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka

Originally posted by ItsHumanNature
Think about it- If NAZA showed video of an alien craft shooting a death ray and vaporizing the ISS tommorrow, we know that at least 90% of the sheeple would buy it. It would not require animatronic grays or anything nearly that complicated- the whole thing could be accomplished with a cheap CGI show

Actually this kind of CGI is going to be pretty expensive. I mean you'd have to physically go to millions upon millions of homes and attach a little monitor to each telescope which shows blank space where ISS should be, not to mention re-package all unsold ones. Plus you'd have to infiltrate many world goverments and somehow disrupt their information monitoring systems (the Russians are no doubt listening). On top of that bribe like 10,000 NASA workers to keep their mouths shut.

Boy, CGI is gonna have a tough day...

The point here is that the ISS would really be blown to smithereens . Like they didnt fake vaporizing the WTC towers- they really were. They just faked the death ray(airplanes) and then blew them up. How many people questioned that? Even today when they have gone through very painstaking effort to make sure for even the dullest among society know that the deed was done by our government a lot still dont or wont get it, nor will they ever. And as far as bribing thousands? WHY? Each employee is a cog in a wheel. If the ISS turns to dust, they will trust what their computer tells them, just as you apparently trust what you are told. Why question anything? It isnt in your best interest. This blind ignorance is what allows these things to be perpetrated upon us. Whether you understand why or how these things are being done does not matter. Those who are pulling the strings know exactly what they are doing and they are not asking your permission to terrorize you.

[edit on 29-1-2008 by ItsHumanNature]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Let me lead off by saying that I"m not a big fan of NASA at this point in time, so don't tar me with the "NASA Apologist" brush, please.

That said, in a situation like the asteroid fly-by, they're in a no-win situation. If / when they make a public announcement of a close approach, they get pilloried for 'fear-mongering'. If they don't make a public announcement (to avoid 'fear-mongering'), they get accused of covering up a potential threat to Humanity. It's a no-win situation.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Brother Stormhammer

^^

exactly.

why is everyone so concerned about NASA's PR anyway? it's not like anyone on this website trusted them, so be glad when there's a time of relative silence no photos to dissect and analyse for airbrushed features, fubared palette (think Mars) or working through search engine caches to find that one elusive (but censored) pic of Columbia's demise.

just let them go, you don't really expect to get something conclusive from them, do you?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
... the reaction the Internet world gave this latest TU24 was amazing to say the least!!!

I think you over estimate this. Most people - even regular internet users - were totally oblivious to the asteroid. The majority of those who were aware of it were totally unconcerned.

I suspect more people around the world actually observed TU24 through telescopes than ever thought it might be in the least bit dangerous.

The simple fact is, the people who were worried were the same people who think the world will end for some reason or other every few weeks and always believe any prophecy or prediction however unlikely it might be - many of whom post on forums like ATS
Maybe they managed to unduly (and IMO maliciously) cause concern amongst a few other people in the process.

Maybe that's a reason why the internet is a BAD thing?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I don't see it that way. Granted the government may not be telling us what they know, but in this case, it might have been the best option. Think about what the reaction would have been if the news media had said 50/50 chance that this asteroid might impact somewhere on earth. This would have devastating results. Let's go one step further now and say the knew that it was going to hit Australia. Sounds simple. Let's just evacuate the county. We can't even evacuate a city before a Hurricane hits so how could we evacuate a country? Now that we have panicked and tried to evacuated Australia let's tell them Whoops.. We mis calculated and the asteroid isn't going to hit after all. Carry on with things as usual..... Until next time. Sometimes silence is golden and this was one of those times.

[edit on 30-1-2008 by Larry B.]

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I have a couple of theories on this:

1 The powers that be are directing our attention to the sky, which leads me to believe whatever is going on behind the scenes will be something that has nothing to do with anything in the sky. Just a case of mis-direction. Kind of like magicians do, direct your eyes away from how the "magic" is done.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Coast to Coast. Are they in on this too? Could "their" truth be more fearmongering on a higher scale?

Maybe i'm way off on this, but its food for thought.

This would go a long way to explaining why the powers that be permit highly vocal, articulate men like Alex Jones and John Lear... aswell as institutions like ATS and C2C the freedom to promote damning theories. Perhaps offering growing credibility to conspiracy/prophecy-theorists is a new method that the PTB have found to nurture new fears and concerns.

It is treachorous once we get into the realm of accusing our own ranks of such things, and for that reason I'll leave the postulation at that. I try not to get stuck in a loop of bluff-upon-bluff-upon-bluff. I'm not immune to insanity.

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Remember what Werner Von Braun said ...

Asteroids and then the alien card

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
If NASA had stated here is an asteroid and it will miss us there would be hysterical cries of "why are they telling us this, I don't believe them" etc etc etc

If NASA (as they did) said nothing because there was nothing to say we then had the hysterical "Why are they not telling us, they must know something, it's going to hit"

Damned if they do damned if they don't because of the rampant parnoia that now pervades ATSNN. Granted NASA do tell porkies and they clearly doctor some information. BUT big BUT it's not this type of information they fiddle with. Basic normal astronomical information that can be cross referenced by agencies and astronomers in other countries remains unaltered. It's the face saving stuff to do with NASA missions that is the problem.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join