It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008: The Future is NOW - Project Camelot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 05:40 AM
link   
2008: The Future is NOW

We have been gathering a large amount of information on the current global situation. We talk about this every day, and a substantial part of our time is spent on research. The page we present here is an honest attempt to lay out what we know. We don't agree 100% with one another - and we regard this as healthy, as we listen carefully to one another's views or findings and then go back to continue to discover more.

Project Camelot has released their long awaited report on what mankind may be up against in the very near future. This is a work in progress, and will be updated accordingly. All of their research and interviews combine to paint a much larger picture of what many feel may occur between 2008 -2012 and beyond.

A must read for Project Camelot supporters.

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I have been visting Camelot for a while now, orginally because i found their interviews captivating; lately though i when i visit the site the postings are darker and more bleak!!

Before i start hoarding baked beans and digging a bomb shelter, let me ask other readers how much of this are you willing to believe? i have to take the view that a tale without any evidence is just a story especially when it deals with fantastic elements.

I personally listen and take what they say onboard, but i'd prefer not to believe it was true. As I'd prefer not to believe that we are being manipulated by the elite, much of whats comming could be avoided; if we are fated to be a bunch of 'lemmings' then i would like them to go out with us?

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Before i start hoarding baked beans and digging a bomb shelter, let me ask other readers how much of this are you willing to believe? i have to take the view that a tale without any evidence is just a story especially when it deals with fantastic elements.

LOL... Well a few cans of beans and a sack of rice might not be a bad idea, but I would hold off on the bomb shelter myself.

Bill and Kerry have each written a message explaining their thoughts on the Future is Now posting....

A personal message from Bill Ryan

A personal message from Kerry Lynn Cassidy

I support Bill and Kerry for trying to get their message out to their readers. As Bill states,

I want the crew to know what we're sailing into, and what will be asked of them. Because I want us to make it through.

They are both walking the plank on this one, and willingly putting their reputations on the line. They will be ridiculed for taking this course, but their views are no worse than many of the gloom and doom topics on ATS, and actually their conclusions make more sense imho.

Thank you for your post Johnny...

new topics

join