It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Example of Clayton County GA, Police Being Completely Full of Crap

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I have all of the newspapers that came out at the time this happened, as Troy was my best friend. In the news articles, it says that he was shot once in the stomach, walked back into his bedroom, laid down in his bed, and died. This has NEVER sounded right to me. NO ONE would have done that with their three kids downstairs at gunpoint, especially Troy. I've been looking around on the internet for a while and finally came across this: blog.myspace.com...
the real story is titled "Dealing with what i saw yesterday" The dates are off on her blog, but I'm going with her over the papers.

The "official" story can be found Here: www.myatltv.com...

This just pisses me off that they would cover something like that up and forget it like they did instead of dealing with the obvious problems that we have in our community. I don;t know whether i should confront someone about it, because I'd like to. but I dont know where to go to do any of that in the first place. How do they get away with things like this and how can i expose this? I know it's not some huge thing, but people need to know what really happened and whats going on around here. This cant be the first murder they've completely sugar-coated

new topics

join