It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Bob Lazar be who he says he is?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Ok, first off, no, I'm not here to try and find out about his involvement with UFO's. I actually wanted to bring something to light and ask the plausability of it being true.

Now, I have often heard here from some ATSers that Bob Lazar is a phony, a fake, a con man, and in fact even many skeptics on documentaries say so as well.

One of the arguments I see here is that he's a con man, is that his records don't match with what he's stated (what school he went to etc.) I just wanted to pose this question though. If we are to believe that the secret govt. UFO conspiracy is to be true, wouldn't it be plausible that these shadow govt. members simply got rid of, and messed around with his record after he went public in order for him to be discredited by the media? that way ensuring that people won't really take him seriously?

The reason I'm asking this, is because this has not been the first time I've heard the plausability of this happening. I've actually heard it from my father "Don't go causing trouble, the govt. can easily erase all your records and they'll make it seem like you never existed" he said to me once and it got me a little worried. So what do you guys think? plausible that Bob lazar really is he who says he is? or no?

[edit on 24-1-2008 by Question]

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I’d say…..yeah it’s probably true…the government can do some dodgy stuff…erase people’s records, start a war in the middle east that doesn’t make any bloody sense…..

If you want to mess with the people in control of the world, I guess all you get is a life time of regret…..”bob….hmmm bob lazar…..never heard of the sob…”

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Question
So what do you guys think? plausible that Bob lazar really is he who says he is? or no?
[edit on 24-1-2008 by Question]

First:

Well, THIS is certainly interesting, if it's an accurate rendition.

Lazar supposedly began work at S-4 in December of 1988. Yet according to
Gene's synopsis, some time passed before Lazar started telling others about
his work. But here we have Lear saying Lazar was talking to him on December
6. This would have had to be just after Lazar comes down the JANET ramp
after his first day on the job (Oh all right, a slight exaggeration on my
part...).

Some folks hold to the theory that Lazar was used directly or indirectly to
convey disinformation to John Lear and others. While I always thought it a
tad farfetched idea, Lear's statement, if accurate, would tend to support
that theory somewhat.

Tom

Source:Tom Mahood on UFOMIND

Second:
The Bob Lazar Fraud

Bob Lazar is obviously a living breathing human being. What I would love to hear is his direct unfiltered un-Leared testimony. Physicists on here have lambasted Lazar's science, his inaccuracy and so on. Not all of that is attributable to indirect quotation by Lear for instance. His own direct testimony has been faulted by a lot of scientists too.

I personally think after my research into him to date that Lazar was one part disinfo, one part charlatan and two parts gifted eccentric.

There are all sorts of strange secrets and none of them are served well by deception other than blanket denials for classified projects. The rest of the deception, the tall tales, the gibberish, the paranoia- they don't fit the pattern of what is alleged at all and to me indicate disingenuousness.

And why did the super-physicist get entangled into the brothel operation? Seems nuts to me.

posted on Jan, 24 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

One of the greatest scientific minds of the twentiest century shagged his way through a veritble plethora of his students, drank like a fish and was seen around town at orgies, at a time when you simply do those sort of things. He was an American as well, i dont really see how it affects his value as a scientist.

Infact, Bob's cavalier lifestyle, is pretty much par for the course, for the arrant genius category. So that part of his cover story actually stands up pretty well. His knowledge of physics, or lack of it, is something altogether different.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:03 AM
link   

One of the arguments I see here is that he's a con man, is that his records don't match with what he's stated (what school he went to etc.) I just wanted to pose this question though. If we are to believe that the secret govt. UFO conspiracy is to be true, wouldn't it be plausible that these shadow govt. members simply got rid of, and messed around with his record after he went public in order for him to be discredited by the media? that way ensuring that people won't really take him seriously?

He can't come up with a single MIT graduate who remembers him being a student there. He could only recall the name of 1-2 professors, none of whom taught there. In an interview, he wasn't sure what year he graduated. LOL

The excuse his educational record got "erased" is weak.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hey, John Lear thinks he's the real deal, apparently. Now we just have to decide for ourselves if John Lear is the real deal, himself.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Hey, John Lear thinks he's the real deal, apparently. Now we just have to decide for ourselves if John Lear is the real deal, himself.

He isn't.

The Hansson Affidavit

When one of his milder posts claims an Earth-like Venus- not just the interior as a hollow world but the surface too now- then something really odd and disturbing is orbiting John Lear. And it smell like roses would grow well in it.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Sure, Bob Lazar could be authentic. I could be Jesus. DogHead could be an actual sentient dog. Bob Lear could be Bigfoot.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 09:52 AM
link   
not to change the subject to much.. but i was wondering about Dr. steven greer.. and Dr.. carol rosin.. also.. they had some pretty wierd stories too.. they tried to supposedly get the truth out about ufo.s and aliens.. and the takeover of the world.. a few years back.. but havent heard from them for a while..or have they been discredited also

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Dr Greer? Did he buy his degree in Rochville University? LOL
Bob Lazar? The man is a total fraud. It is hilarious to claim he does not remember the names of Professors at MIT. And of course, not even 1 single MIT graduate acknowledges he studied there. The poor guy is having not his 5mins of fame but years for people who believe without reasoning (no offence to anyone).
anyway, the answer to the topic is: LOL

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Originally posted by DogHead

When one of his milder posts claims an Earth-like Venus- not just the interior as a hollow world but the surface too now- then something really odd and disturbing is orbiting John Lear. And it smell like roses would grow well in it.

Dogheads post is a little unclear. Let me explain.

All planets and most satellites have cavernous interiors. No, they are not hollow as such. Just cavernous.

All planets in our solar system are inhabited by beings like ourselves. But they are much more advanced both socially and technologically.

Earth is kept in a war-like state by the military-industrial/NAZA/DoD complex who feel that aliens (the grays) are a threat. They are prepared to either eliminate the aliens (the grays) or eliminate us to deny the aliens (the grays) Earth.

And the MI/NAZA/DoD have a weapon that can do that very easily.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by johnlear

MI/NAZA/DoD

What are those in longer names? I don't know so can you tell?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Question

So what do you guys think? plausible that Bob lazar really is he who says he is? or no?

Hi Question, my answer to your question is, yes its very plausible that Bob Lazar is who he say he is.
Because why would he not?

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Originally posted by Silenteye

MI/NAZA/DoD

What are those in longer names? I don't know so can you tell?

The people who perpetrated 911:

Military/Industrial/National Aeronautics Nazi Administration/Department of Defense.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   

all our planets are inhabited????????

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Originally posted by philjwolf

Yes, all planets and most satellites including our moon are inhabited by people just like us. This includes Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Venus, Mars, Pluto, Mercury and all others.

We are not supposed to know that and that is why we can't see the far side of the moon, why it's in rotational lock. There are a lot of people living there.

We are told that Saturn and Jupiter and other planets are 'gas giants'.
In fact there is only one 'gas giant' in our solar system and that is NAZA.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by philjwolf

[snip]. Or the most in the know, part of the Matrix, MFer ever. IMHO, ATS needs to put a skunk works symbol next to his thread, in all honesty it does nothing but destroy the integrity of this site. sorry off topic

Mod Edit - removed insulting remark.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 26-1-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I'll go out on a limb and open up a can of worms here...

Where's your proof of that outrageous statement? Without it, you are spreading lies and should be banned for it.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Anybody who is in the know about this sort of subject is going to be erased from all records for government security. There is no way the American Government would let its employees working in Top Secret projects data to be open and avalible to the public. They would be very careful about any potential whistleblowers.

I beleive if someone like Lazar comes forward with such claims, they should be listened to carefully, as nobody can really say weather or not he is telling the truth or not.

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
And JohnLear.

"Yes, all planets and most satellites including our moon are inhabited by people just like us. This includes Saturn, Jupiter, Neptune, Venus, Mars, Pluto, Mercury and all others. "

That made my day lol.

[edit on 25-1-2008 by DarkWanderer]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join