It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats wrong now ? It's splitsville for Barbie and Ken

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
NEW YORK (AP) -- Just like J.Lo and Ben, the romance is over for Barbie and Ken.

After 43 years as one of the world's prettiest pairs, the perfect plastic couple is breaking up. The couple's "business manager," Russell Arons, vice president of marketing at Mattel, said that Barbie and Ken "feel it's time to spend some quality time -- apart."

www.cnn.com...

Couple 'will remain friends,' says Mattel.

I thought this one would never end, It's a sad sad day!

[Edited on 13-2-2004 by Kano]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
No!!!!!

First the couple are genitally challenged.... and now this?

Mattell should never be forgiven by doll collectors anywhere. Trade up your Barbies and spend quality time apart from them in unison with Mattell's policy.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
that's it... they had no way of having.. .
ummm relations ( to put it gently )

years and years of frustration build up and they're are calling it quits !

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
It is all because Ken came out of the closet and is now going to hell.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Well they've been dating for freaking ever and never got married... it's about time they called it off. Neither one has genitals. That's got to be a strain on a relationship.

The real conspiracy is how long this flamer and hag pulled off the fake relationship for the sake of the press.... and lil' sis Skipper of course.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
THis # just reflects our values. What the hell are kids going to play with now? Deadbeat Ken and Slut Hoe Barbie!? Godamn. This is no way to show kids. I'm ashamed Ken ever had thoughts of leaving. Hopping Holy Jesus Christ!

Note to Ken: If you've been with a chick for 64 years she'd better have a rock on her finger!

Edit- weird, my DQ account doesn't transfer anymore. I wonder if ATS has been fixed or if someone else is using it?

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by ktprktpr]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Having plastic figurines in main stream news IMO tells you exactly how far America has gone down the drain.

In my favorite 4 word phrase....

WHO GIVES A F&*&!!!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Maybe Gi Joe is moving in

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by TrickmastertricK]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So, what does this mean, anyway? Are they going to stop making Ken?
Oh well.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Maybe Kens job got shipped off to China and Barbie didnt want a long distance relationship.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
lol. could be. or maybe ken's job was taken my someone in china, and being jobless, he couldn't afford to be with barbie anymore.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:06 PM
link   
True how could Ken afford the beach house, the vette the motor home, the beetle the private jet and not to mention the ridiculous amount she spends on clothes if he had been demoted. Anyways, I personally don't know of any guy that could deal with a materialistic bitch like Barbie, so maybe she has lesbian tendencies.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I smell a conspiracy brewing......

new topics

top topics

join