It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens play Video Games?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
You know how they say Alien technology is light years ahead of ours, well, what about video games? Do you think they even play them? For the people that believe in Aliens I think we all know what kind of scary tech. they have.
(Laser, Clones ect. ect.)
So what do you think? Do they play video games?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

I bet they play that so they can practice taking over Earth.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I've got an even better one!!!

I love to play my video games. Sure, video game systems have come along way since Pong and Atari2600.

Computer video games are nice too.

But, I'm thinking that you and I are hoping that Aliens do play video games because they would be that kid on the block with the best game system around.

Could you just imagine the game system they would have?

Nice!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sure why not?

They claim to post right here on ATS, so im sure video games would be right up their alley. LOL

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Yessy

I would imagine playing with peoples minds and taking over their bodies is a type of game for them. In the movie Predator they collect bones and other souvenirs.

Supposedly they collect and record our emotions and memories in some way also. Refer to the sci-fi movie Brainstorm with Christopher Walken

I suppose they might play regular video or computer games like ours but they might think they're lame and boring.

I would suspect they prefer reality mind games and players rather than some simulations.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Like green said, if they like to spend all their time posting on internet forums instead of doing their divine purpose, I'm pretty sure they also indulge in video games...often...

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Yessy

yes they do play , its called "Sim Earth" and recently they instaled the "impending doom" expansion and now are able to play with various types of catastrophies before the final reset of the game

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Wasn't this the base of a film?

Oh yeah...thats it...

The Last Starfighter

See...its how they recruit people to their cause....

[edit on 21/0108/08 by neformore]

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I wonder if they like Super Mario Brothers lol

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   
maybe i'm taking this to serously, but with all the technological advances and such i don't think they'd have time.
i picture them as scientific creatures and they'd be focused on keeping there techology up keep and creating new inventions and yada yada yada.
but it would be awsome if they did
I think they'd have combat training video games if anything.
also picture there training like spartians, begin training when there first born

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
video games are a waste of time. an intelligent species would most likely be trying to enjoy this reality, not some stupid game. although they probly have some sick virtual reality technology, as well as holographic technology that allows you to fully immerse yourself in an experience. i think it would be fun though, to play video games with ET's.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I doubt most aliens play video games, but I would like to know what video game aliens would design for humans if aliens were willing.

Psychic Sylvia Browne has said that aliens have been living on Earth among humans for years, passing as humans. Maybe they play video games. They tend to be career people, including scientists. Maybe they have been designing video games.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yeah course they do.

I can just imagine a couple of Greys sat in the basement on a 10 hour Halo 3 binge.

Haha, anyone up for a Humanity Vs. Evil Aliens clan match over xbox live?

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Hypothetical situation: All of out weapons become like UAV's, everyone sits at a screen and plays video games with real weaponry at their control.

If they didn't play video games and tried to take over the planet in this scenario they would get their buts handed too them unless they just blew up the whole planet of course.

For our sake I hope not, for their sake they better be.

new topics

top topics

join