It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLITICS: Kerry has alleged recent infidelity

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Look at the number of ministers who get caught dipping in the parishoners.
If infadelity were a disqualifier for leadership, we'd lose 85% of the 'C' level executives in America & most of middle management.
Religion....masses....opiate......America in that sense is a circa 1850 Chinese railroad worker's Opium den.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
BT I agree it is hypocritical thinking. Realize also that many people who vote really dont have the damndest clue on why they are voting for said candidate. Americans are very misinformed when it comes to politics and believe and sway to what the popular opinion at the time is.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
this is nuts. if this thing blows up like the lewinsky deal did, then kerrys a gonner. edwards or dean (yeah right) wouldnt consider that man as vp, not even a #in janitor. hed be dead in the water. as would be the democrat's chance for office. if theyre smart theyll realise kerry is their chance and theyll down play it.

sides, my guess this is some false rumor leaked by bush/dean and co. to try and destroy kerry

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   

My guess this is some false rumor leaked by bush/dean and co. to try and destroy kerry

Ill have to disagree and say it was Hillary seeing that Kerry was getting to popular and wouldve ruined her bid at 08' had he been elected.

In an off-the-record conversation with a dozen reporters earlier this week, General Wesley Clark plainly stated: "Kerry will implode over an intern issue." [Three reporters in attendance confirm Clark made the startling comments.]

Remember Clark is Hillarys boy.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Dreamz]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   
John Kerry is EVIL!!!!

This is great news.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
Clark is most likely endorsing Kerry in a speech tomorrow. I think that pulls the plug officially on Hillaryophiles still trying to annoint her the Queen of the Puppetmasters.

Unless..... this is all unfloding JUST LIKE SHE PLANNED! Muahaha...

This editorial from the Boortz website sheds light on this;
boortz.com...

KERRY - CLINTON? IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE.

Dick Morris is pushing the idea the John Kerry will make Hillary Clinton his vice presidential candidate. Some folks poo poo the idea ... but give it some thought! It makes perfect sense! There is really no good reason for Hillary not to run!

OK ... let's try to approach this in a logical manner. We'll consider the options.

Hillary doesn't run ... and Kerry looses.

* Hillary is still a U.S. Senator and Bush only has four more years to serve. She's a shoo-in for the 2008 nomination and won't be running against an incumbent.

Hillary runs ... and Kerry looses.

* Hillary is still a U.S. Senator and Bush only has four more years to serve. She's a shoo-in for the 2008 nomination and won't be running against an incumbent.
* Hillary has the experience and the exposure of a presidential campaign under her belt.
* Hillary has betrayed her vow to serve the full her full Senate term in New York. No problem ... she taught her husband how to do the same thing in Arkansas. She probably would have a tough time getting reelected in 2006 ... but she would just hit the presidential campaign trail anyway.

Hillary runs ... and Kerry wins.

* What's the problem? Hillary is the Vice President for at least four, and probably eight years! She's then the presumptive favorite for the Democratic nomination in 2012.
* Hillary gets the opportunity to make John Kerry wish he had never heard of her by pressing herself into the policy spotlight at every opportunity.
* The Clinton team, Bill and Hillary, strengthen their control over the Democratic Party.

Hillary doesn't run, and Kerry Wins.

* Uh oh. Major screw-up. Someone who isn't Hillary is in the vice president's office for four to eight years ... and will be in line for the nomination in 2012. This is The Hildabeast's worst scenario ... one she can only prevent by running!
* Bill and Hillary lose control of the Democratic Party structure.
* Hillary faces a tough reelection in 2006. Maybe Rudy! What if she loses and has no national platform for the next six years?

Hillary doesn't run, and Kerry Loses

* The best scenario for Shrillary ... and the one she really prays for. But can she take the chance?

Now ... let's also consider poor John Kerry in all of this. So .... From John Kerry's standpoint:

Kerry choses Hillary ... she runs .... and he wins.

* Surprise! You are now the President of the United States and the person who is just one heartbeat away from your job is a ...... Clinton! Priceless! Review that list of people who died mysteriously during the Clinton years. Better beef up that Secret Service detail.

If you can get past the conservative bent of this, he has some validity about Hilliary and her possible plans.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
.....why are Conservatives so scared of sex? And why do they want their leaders to be sac-less?

I think being able to lay pipe like a plumber is a good thing!

But what I think most of you are failing to realize is this:
- Out of all the Dem Candidates, which one anticipated the Republican's politics of personal destruction, as well as having the ballz, determination and funds to combat it?

Yup, JFK

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Though it's not necessarily in Kerry's interests, for Hillary being his VP is her best shot at the White House either 2008 or 2012. I've said/thought the same thing.

So why would she be involved in defrocking Kerry now with this story? That's the part I don't buy.

Gore/Lieberman/Hillary (and thus her boy Clark) have know this story for years. So why leak now?

By jove I think the conservative media did it!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
It seems Matt Drudge is only 1 week behind on the news

www.watchblog.com...

February 06, 2004
Rumor: A Kerry Affair & Push Polling
Rumor has it that John Kerry (D) is going to be outed by Time Magazine next week for having an affair with a 20 year old woman who remains unknown. The affair supposedly took place intermittently right up to Kerry's Fall 2002 announcement of candidacy. At present, this is nothing more than a rumor; and after such sordid tactics as the "push polling" that took place in South Carolina in the 2000 elections, can such rumors be credible during campaign cycles? Could this create a Democratic backlash against Republicans for perceived scandalmongering?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   
20 years old huh? Congrats to Kerry. That is quite an accomplishment.

It might hurt his political career, but hey he got a 20 year old....Im 25 and cant get a 20 year old.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Perhaps interns (political anyway) should be renamed as "power prostitutes". Then at least everyone would understand it.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I cant wait til I can have interns. It seems like money from that point forward.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
looks like kerrys shaping up rather nicely,
bonesman and adulterer,
well qualified for president then!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
Look at the number of ministers who get caught dipping in the parishoners.
If infadelity were a disqualifier for leadership, we'd lose 85% of the 'C' level executives in America & most of middle management.
Religion....masses....opiate......America in that sense is a circa 1850 Chinese railroad worker's Opium den.

The issue here if this is true is if a man that makes a promise to his wife when they marry and breaks that vow, can he be trusted in making any other promise.

The real issue is one of "TRUST" and whether Kerry now deserves that trust.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz
I cant wait til I can have interns. It seems like money from that point forward.

...and we wonder why this country declines day by day........??

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
.....why are Conservatives so scared of sex? And why do they want their leaders to be sac-less?

I think being able to lay pipe like a plumber is a good thing!

But what I think most of you are failing to realize is this:
- Out of all the Dem Candidates, which one anticipated the Republican's politics of personal destruction, as well as having the ballz, determination and funds to combat it?

Yup, JFK

Well, Mr. bout of time...the personal destruction seems to always come at the hands of of your loving democrats, who relish in the idea of fairness, open-mindedness and honest debate...

You must be a really sexual person to accuse a whole body of people of being SEXLESS...hmm, maybe you are hiding some closeted secret from us bout that time...hehehehe

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Tyriffic]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Who cares if the dude bangs a few chicks on the side. Honestly, I could care less about who he's doin, and not. I would care more if it was something that made him a bad leader. Who are we to judge this guys personal life. Lots of people are A-holes in real life, yet are very successful, and very good at their professional lives. I guess it is all up to the guy casting the vote though. I wont vote for him either way, but I just think it is none of our buisness.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I think this little Internet fantasy of Republicans is just about over. Drudge on his fifth or sixth Headline surrounding this nontroversy has ammended the kicker to "Story hard to Prove" and "Kerry Prepares to Respond to Media Allegations on Imus" and I just saw the big bombshell live on TV.

Imus was like "So what do you make of all this Drudge Internet stuff?"

Kerry: "The answer is NO. There's NOTHING there; and thus nothing to respond to."

Imus, of all people was satisfied. The legitimate media and even FoxNews isn't touching this "story" with a 10 foot pole. Even if it's true, it's never going anywhere beyond "Drudge" and even HE is making excuses now.

What happened to the famed skeptics of ATS? Drudge all of a sudden you believe without question?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I think Kerry should have to provide his dental records to "prove" that this is not true.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phoenix
I think Kerry should have to provide his dental records to "prove" that this is not true.

They are currently being doctored in a "frantic behind the scenes scramble and coverup first brought to you in DRUDGE EXCLUSIVE with Kerry's dentist!"

This was my first real exposure to Drudge post Monicagate. I'm not impressed.
I think he's bent on reliving the good times of Clinton scandals with abandon for any integrity now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join