It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cancer Cause and Cure - Could it be this Simple?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Maybe not a "cure", but possibly 300+ alternative treatments, all of which are more effective than mainstream treatments.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

A 95 percent survival rate that did not mention those who died in the clinical trial...

Universities have had over 30 years to make an advancement to healing cancer. In that time the universities have gone out of their way to create proven failures.

If the drugs are so effective now then why is there always a new drug? Why not use the thirty year old drugs that have been clinically proven to be safe and effective?

Western medicine likes to refute the claims of others but refuses to prove or disprove them.

Why is it so hard to get a university to study the effect of diet directly on cancer for a 10 year study? Could it be that the very foundation of chemical medicine would be shattered with low cost viable food for everybody?

I don't suppose you see a correlation between cancer research and progress do you? There ain't a helluva lot.

posted on Nov, 15 2009 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by RightWingAvenger
I don't suppose you see a correlation between cancer research and progress do you? There ain't a helluva lot.

All that talk about anti-oxidents in diets? Preparations like Zyflamend in clinical trials? Those statements come directly out of research into diet. You are wrong...simple as that. Read up on what is being done in the mainstream, for a change. It's as easy to find as the postings by guys selling books.

a self edit to point you to this new thread: A DINOMIT cause for cancer?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by thetruth777
Maybe not a "cure", but possibly 300+ alternative treatments, all of which are more effective than mainstream treatments.

That is a load of uneducated hooey, and worse, that line of thought deters people from seeking treatment while it is still early enough...if lucky...to be CURED. Essentially...Bravo Sierra kills! Spreading Bravo Sierra kills!

And you have a lot more cancer survivors on this site who will provide personal testimonials from mainstream treatment than from alternative means. Period.

If left untreated, cancer kills. And I'm going to guess that as far as treatment options go, "some guy on the web" has killed far more patients than my oncologist.

[edit on 15-11-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

<< 3  4  5   >>

join