It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Ron Paul?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Where is Ron Paul?

politics.nytimes.com

Link shows latest New York Times results, except for one slight little problem...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Umm, hello? Why is Gooliani up there then?

If this isn't radical MSM suppression, by now, at this stage of the game, then what is? Yes, dammit, this is a conspiracy.

politics.nytimes.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 16-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Yep, nice catch.

*Waits patiently for the loudmouth to come in here claiming its all a mistake.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well I'm guessing that Ron Paul has quit or somebody offered him billions of dollars with threat, and he took it.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I agree with you, first of all. MSM is doing all they can to make the American people either a) forget RP is running, or b) make sure people don't hear about him at all.

On the other hand: latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Not as prominent, but at least something is there.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by The Axeman

Yeah, thanks for that link, and I hear ya....BUT... How can someone as big as the New York Times, just because it's New York, bias this to Gooliani instead of Paul? Just doesn't make sense... :shk:

Not at this point...I don't buy it. I'm screamin foul.

Edit to add: And btw, any of you Ron Paul supporters don't hesitate to add me as a friend, I will add you back. Any friend of Ron's is a friend of mine!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Why was it moved back into ATS from BTS? I thought it was moved into BTS?

EDIT - Sry, I meant APs. Ok I see your response below. Thanks for the clarification.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheoOne

Well, it was, to AP (not BTS), but based on that this is evidence of a conspiracy, I felt it should stay on ats, and a certain mod agreed to move it back. Now other mods may not agree and it may get moved back... But I appreciate his effort...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
between this and dennis being left out of last nights debates its becoming increasingly obviouse that they are picking our canidates for us. this is just plain abuse of power.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

Well, some are going to argue that it is the organization's right to free speech, which is why the higher court overturned the lower court's case on Dennis. And actually, it is a reasonable ruling, because it really is up to the organization.

And so I suppose you could argue that in this case too... Hey, the NYT just didn't "feel" like putting up Ron Paul's numbers. Especially when he beat their hometown candidate... hehe...

Edit to add: But ultimately I think it costs them in credibility. It seems their responsibility as a major news outlet would be to print the higher scoring candidates....Hehe...That's what Fox News has used recently to justify not inviting Paul to that one round table discussion...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
(R)on (P)aul = (R)oss (P)erot another false hope for the people to be crushed into submission by the Hand Picked figure heads in this Duopoly that regularly gets called a Democracy.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You are only given a few choices; Evil, really evil, really really evil, and demonic.

Edwards, Obama, Clinton...In that order eh?

Another case of the mainstream media shoving the will of the people under the rug...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
You are only given a few choices; Evil, really evil, really really evil, and demonic.

Thanks for making me spill my coffee. *&(^%$

Edwards, Obama, Clinton...In that order eh?

Another case of the mainstream media shoving the will of the people under the rug...

Well ya, to a point. But then again, if we apply the rights to free speech, which we all need to be cautious of, is it really not up to them on exactly how they present the data? I realize I'm playing my own devil's advocate here, but that can't be such a bad thing. We do need to consider both sides of the arguments...

But I suppose a more pertinent issue is whether a major news organization naturally inherits certain responsibilities with the territory, you know?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I have been on ATS for quite a while now .. and I let my imgination run wild a bit sometimes. As I love to play Devil's Advocate.

As for most of the true Conpiracies , I could just post ... MONEY MONEY MONEY and that would pretty much state what most of the whole Conspiracies are about .... as in this case.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
And once again the New York Times proves that they are really no different than the National Enquirer or Star. With bastions of fair and balanced reporting like NYT and FOX no wonder this country is going down the tubes.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

The shut out of Ron Paul is blatant and it makes me sick. I don't even bother to look at the articles anymore because my blood pressure was getting to high. It makes me so angry, disgusted and just plain sad and depressed, I am so over it, so frustrated.
I added you as a friend TrueAmerican, we need all the friends we can get.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
From the data I saw from the Michigan primary Ron Paul beat the mayor of the USA and Thompson. Why are they even included is beyound my mind.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ghouliani and Tombstone look like poorly camouflaged reptilians to me. Every time I see them speak, I keep waiting for them to hiss and stick out their forked tongues. They are a disgrace to benign, well concealed reptilians everywhere.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
This is blatant censorship from a 'respectable' news organization. I wonder who issued the order to make Ron Paul disappear?

It's a sad day when a few powerful media men can pick presidents.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Since I am non-partisan I would prefer either Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich. I believe they both stand for the truth, which is what I believe most of the members of ATS stand for as well. As for this thread it is clear that main stream media is doing their best to completely ignore the both of them. I believe eventually they will be running together as Independents, which is probably the plan all along. Why not use the parties to garner some recognition (allthough that is hard to come by).

The reason for my post is to make sure everyone realizes that Dennis is going to be interviewed on ATS. The link is right above in the flagged heading. Please ask Dennis a question. Ask him about things you feel passionate about. With enough input from members we can have a great impact on his platform. Lets also try our best to post intelligently (hard for me) so he doesn't think we are all idiots. Thanks for reading.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join