It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Messiah will Be the Anti-Christ

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

the desire of women may have to do with bush's wife. maybe she will suggest something to bush which he will disregard...and also his fathers...hmmm we alll know his father were....so bush will honor a different reptillan demi god or something that his fathers in skull & bones never worshipped....it makes since if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Yes, I have heard of the homosexual connection. I think indeed it will basically be that he is self absorbed and has no room for anyone other than himself. Afterall, Pride is his motivation and that, doesn't allow elbow room for much.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

I am sure it makes all the sense to you, but I seriously doubt that it makes any sense to George and Laura Bush. This reptillian concept reminds me of the reptile in the begining and we know what happened to him, God cursed Him and a slitthering away he went, lappin' up the dust.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Ok...first off i dont know what quran you people are reading..but ive read the whole thing and there is no mention of 100 vrigins and all that garbage...it says heaven is a GARDEN..wth rivers underneath,with fruits and ,meats,and pure drinks,with thrones,with little children running around..and so on...all that crap about virgins was made up by ppl who wanted to change the words of god for there own gain...maybe thats whats terrorist believe...but true muslims know that that whole concept is a lie...

Jesus was a messenger of god...he was not gods only born son..he was mary's son..god has no need for a son..he is alone and all powerfull...the trinity is a lie..and false worship.

the anti-christ is bush...but the majority of the world ,mostly americans,have not realized it yet...you must think that when the AC comes he will be waving a sign saying "here i am" NO!!!!! he is already here...you see him everyday on televison speaking boastfully,doing as he pleases with no regard for others....this whole peace treaty with israel...middle east peace is everything the bible said would happen...we have 4 years left until 2012...and we are almost starting the 1260 days (3.5 years)...this year ITS GOING DOWN!..2012 is the dealine.

we will be attacked again..worse then 9/11..we will go to war with the middle east,not just iran,ww3 is coming, the false flag alien disclosure is coming,the rapture is coming,the planet nibiru is coming,the mark is coming...SEEK THE TRUE GOD..ALLAH!....repent of your sins..judgement day is coming SOON.

bet your life on it..

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   

You advise us to seek Allah but have you not considered the fact that only God has made peace with the world and mankind through Jesus Christ's atonement on the cross and His shedding of blood. I find no indication that Allah has made arrangements for peace with him for the coming catastrophe's. What I do know, those whose faith rest in Jesus Christ have no need to worry about what everyone is in peril concerning.

I Thessalonians 1:10
And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
@ helen670

Jesus Christ to the Jews: "I and My Father are one … He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father … I am in the Father and the Father in Me … all Mine are Thine, and Thine are Mine … We will come unto him and make our abode with him" (John 10:30, 14:9, 14:10, 17:10 and 14:23).
"For there are three that bear record in heaven: the Father,
the Word(Logos..The Son), and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one" (1 John 5:7). Here the Apostle John emphasizes that the three are one - i.e., one in essence.
When Christ comes at the end all the World shall see Him....."Then they will see the Son of Man,
coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory,
and all His angels with Him … Then He will sit on the throne of His glory…" (Mt. 24:30, 25:31, Mk. 13:26
Not as a Humble Servant.....but as King and Judge of the whole world, where the just and the unjust shall receive their reawrd...God's Mercy.

Just wanted to add a few more references for better understanding:

“My Father is greater than I” [John 14, 28].

"My Father is greater than all." [The Bible, John 10:29].

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." [The Bible, John 5:30]

"Most assuredly, I say to you, the son can do nothing of himself …" (John 5:19)

28: One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"
29: "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. [Mark 12]

"And behold, one came and said unto him, 'Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?'
And he said unto him, 'Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.' " [The Bible, Mathew 19:16-17]

@ AshleyD

This next thought will be controversial but I'll say it anyways. If the Antichrist is Muslim, the reference to "not the God of his fathers" might be a reference to Allah. In spite of what many claim repeatedly, most Christians and Jews do not consider "Allah" as being the same as Jehovah. Just because "Allah" is the Arabic word for "god" means nothing- despite popular belief. Because the Jews and Arabs both had the same forefathers initially, this might mean he won't worship the God of Abraham even if he claims he does because Allah is not believed to be the same God of Abraham. Just something I always wondered.

Hebrew and Arabic are more like sister languages, here’s one statement from Hebrew version:

“Ellai Ellai lema sabachthani ?”

“O God, O God, why have you forsaken me?” Matthew 27:45-49

Does “ella ella” sound like God God or Jehova Jehova or Allah Allah?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
@ TheSonOfMan

Ok...first off i dont know what quran you people are reading..but ive read the whole thing and there is no mention of 100 vrigins and all that garbage...it says heaven is a GARDEN..wth rivers underneath,with fruits and ,meats,and pure drinks,with thrones,with little children running around..and so on...all that crap about virgins was made up by ppl who wanted to change the words of god for there own gain...maybe thats whats terrorist believe...but true muslims know that that whole concept is a lie...

Jesus was a messenger of god...he was not gods only born son..he was mary's son..god has no need for a son..he is alone and all powerfull...the trinity is a lie..and false worship.

the anti-christ is bush...but the majority of the world ,mostly americans,have not realized it yet...you must think that when the AC comes he will be waving a sign saying "here i am" NO!!!!! he is already here...you see him everyday on televison speaking boastfully,doing as he pleases with no regard for others....this whole peace treaty with israel...middle east peace is everything the bible said would happen...we have 4 years left until 2012...and we are almost starting the 1260 days (3.5 years)...this year ITS GOING DOWN!..2012 is the dealine.

we will be attacked again..worse then 9/11..we will go to war with the middle east,not just iran,ww3 is coming, the false flag alien disclosure is coming,the rapture is coming,the planet nibiru is coming,the mark is coming...SEEK THE TRUE GOD..ALLAH!....repent of your sins..judgement day is coming SOON.

bet your life on it..

You seem to be a Muslim. I wonder whats so special in this 2012 stuff that you’re believing in when both Bible and Quran suggests that its only God who knows the hour.

Christianity vision of heaven: "Peaceful place where people grow and learn"... (true enough)

Islam vision of heaven: "Place were you'll be given Xnumber of "virgins" as wives". (horny mankind nature invisionment)

Though it may be a bit off topic but just to avoid further misunderstandings between the faiths, here’s an inter-faith debate for the better understanding about the two religions.

The topic is "Quran and Bible in the light of modern science”.

Part 1
www.youtube.com...

Part 2
www.youtube.com...

Part 3
www.youtube.com...

Part 4
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unlettered
@ helen670

Jesus Christ to the Jews: "I and My Father are one … He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father … I am in the Father and the Father in Me … all Mine are Thine, and Thine are Mine … We will come unto him and make our abode with him" (John 10:30, 14:9, 14:10, 17:10 and 14:23).
"For there are three that bear record in heaven: the Father,
the Word(Logos..The Son), and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one" (1 John 5:7). Here the Apostle John emphasizes that the three are one - i.e., one in essence.
When Christ comes at the end all the World shall see Him....."Then they will see the Son of Man,
coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory,
and all His angels with Him … Then He will sit on the throne of His glory…" (Mt. 24:30, 25:31, Mk. 13:26
Not as a Humble Servant.....but as King and Judge of the whole world, where the just and the unjust shall receive their reawrd...God's Mercy.

Just wanted to add a few more references for better understanding:

“My Father is greater than I” [John 14, 28].

"My Father is greater than all." [The Bible, John 10:29].

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me." [The Bible, John 5:30]

"Most assuredly, I say to you, the son can do nothing of himself …" (John 5:19)

28: One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"
29: "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. [Mark 12]

"And behold, one came and said unto him, 'Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?'
And he said unto him, 'Why callest thou me good? There is none good but one, that is, God: but if thou wilt enter into life, keep the commandments.' " [The Bible, Mathew 19:16-17]

@ AshleyD

This next thought will be controversial but I'll say it anyways. If the Antichrist is Muslim, the reference to "not the God of his fathers" might be a reference to Allah. In spite of what many claim repeatedly, most Christians and Jews do not consider "Allah" as being the same as Jehovah. Just because "Allah" is the Arabic word for "god" means nothing- despite popular belief. Because the Jews and Arabs both had the same forefathers initially, this might mean he won't worship the God of Abraham even if he claims he does because Allah is not believed to be the same God of Abraham. Just something I always wondered.

Hebrew and Arabic are more like sister languages, here’s one statement from Hebrew version:

“Ellai Ellai lema sabachthani ?”

“O God, O God, why have you forsaken me?” Matthew 27:45-49

Does “ella ella” sound like God God or Jehova Jehova or Allah Allah?

Hi/
Jesus Christ is the LOGOS of God....what is LOGOS?
If we go to the Old Testament....We read,
"By the Word(LOGOS) of the Lord the Heavens were established, and all the might of them by the Spirit of His mouth" (Ps. 32:6).
Here "Word" means the Son of God,
"Lord" means God the Father and "the Spirit (breath) of His mouth" means God the Holy Spirit.
The Son of God, Jesus Christ, is plainly called "Word" in the Gospel:
... the beginning of the Gospel.....St. John the Theologian begins his Gospel with the revelation of the divine nature of Jesus Christ:

"In the beginning was the Word(LOGOS),

and the Word(LOGOS) was with God,

and the Word(LOGOS) was God.

The same was in the beginning with God.

All things were made by Him,

and without Him was not anything made that was made…

And the Word(LOGOS) was made flesh,

and dwelt amongst us;

and we beheld His glory,

the glory as of the only Begotten of the Father,

full of grace and truth…

No man hath seen God at any time;

the only begotten Son,

who is in the bosom of the Father,

He hath declared Him"
(John 1:1-18).

on the Divinity of Christ~One person,two natures~

All things were created by Him" (the Son of God) "and for Him: and He is before all things, and by Him all things consist: And He is the head of the body, the Church: Who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things He might have pre-eminence. For it pleased the Father, that in Him should all fullness dwell; And, having made peace through the blood of His Cross, by Him to reconcile all things unto Himself; by Him, whether they be things in earth or things in Heaven" (Col. 1:16-20).

When Jesus Christ was saying''

Was the Saviour foretold of His coming?
"But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed...He was oppressed,
and He was afflicted,
yet He opened not His mouth: He is brought as a lamb to the slaughter,
and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so He openeth not His mouth" (Is. 53:5-7).
Is this not a fullfilement of the Old Testament Prophet Isaiah?
Why was He Crucified if He was not God?

"Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" which is translated "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
"Now when the sixth hour had come,
there was darkness over the whole land until the ninth hour.
And at the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice,
saying: "Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?" which is translated "My God, My God, why have You forsaken Me?"
And Jesus cried out with a loud voice, and breathed His last.
So when the centurion, who stood opposite Him, saw that He cried out like this and breathed His last, he said, "Truly this Man was the Son of God!" (selected verses from Mark 15:33-15:41)
This was said, so that the people would truly come to know that He was God who come to Save the World...He was Truly Foretold.
Psalm 22 is ''Eli, eli, lamach sabathani '' and so the Prophecy of Christ dying on the Cross was fullfilled....

Who or what is WISDOM?
WISDOM

helen

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:36 AM
link   
First of all God is more powerful then jesus...so for everyone to be thinking jesus has some superiority over god or his will you are mistaken.

God has NO son..no consort,no daughters,etc...he is alone...aside from the angels and so forth.

if you are to be forgiven...it will come from god..not jesus....certainly jesus would want all of us to be saved...but he is not god.

yea nobody can know the HOUR or DAY...but nothing is said about MONTHS or YEARS...so 2012 doesnt contradict the bible or the quran.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Well you believe God has no son, you don't know.

I believe God has sons and daughters and we all belong to that line.

So who's right and who's wrong?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Hi/

Jesus Christ is God!

Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”
John 8:58
Here in the above Scripture 'I AM' is also used in the Old Testament with Moses!

We also have....
God was manifest in the flesh,
justified in the Spirit,
seen of angels,
preached unto Gentiles,
believed on in the world, received up into glory....1 Timothy 3:16

Christ Is
God

helen

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
This is the first time I have seen a muslim vs christian debate. Very interesting.

I AM the Son of God and I have already returned. To some, I AM the antichrist.

Your bible and you quran are books, written by prophets long ago. Hear now the voice of the divine. Listen within. My voice is in you, when you are quiet.

My Kingdom is now, as always. Your tribulation has begun.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by bricmpt

If you are indeed the Son of God then I missed your coming in clouds and the prophecy that every eye would see you coming in the clouds. I imagine you are a Son of "something"... but I doubt you are the Son of God.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

boy have you got it wrong shawn! you are not a jew, just because you accepted jesus, and neither was he in the term of what he meant by being a jew, you really need to go back and study, the original languages by that i mean the hebrew and greek, ist of all the term or word jew did not exisit untill the 1700's, why because the letter j had not been incorporated into the english language until then, they the jews were actually called lews or lewds, the letter l was used until the letter j took its place, the words lew or lewds is a contraction of the greek word louidious, which has 2 definitions to it, ( see strongs exhaustive concordance on biblical words ).. one being a resident of judea, a purely geographical term meaning anyone residing in that area, same as here in the states, depending on what state you live in.californian, new yorker, virginian, etc. etc. etc. the second term being from the house of judah. more specifically from the tribe of judah, a genological term meaning descended from the tribe of judah, which most of the so called false jews that had incorporated themselves into judea at the time of jesus, even st. paul distinguishes himself in that he stated he was of the false faith of judiasm which had replaced the orignal hebrew faith,when these mixed jews came back from babylon, but as paul stated he was a benjamite from the tribe a benjamin, one of the 12 tribes that made up the whole house of israel, as the head u.s rabbi,stated back in the 1900s Rabbi S. Wise, when the jews returned from babylon the anchient hebrew religion died and babylonian judiasm tooks its place, also these false jews were of mixed blood, i.e. half breeds at best, which under the law they could not be counted as true children of judah or israel,these are who christ incountered and had taken over the temple as i quote from modern day sources,"John Hyrcanus conquered the whole of Edom and undertook the forced conversion of its inhabitants to Judaism (Joseph., Ant. XIII, 9, 1). Thenceforth the Edomites became a section of the Jewish people." (Encyclopedia Judaica, Vol. 6, (1971), p. 378; The New Standard Jewish Encyclopedia (1977), p. 589). also"Thus, at this juncture of time the Edomites 'were incorporated with the Jewish nation, and their country was called by the Greeks and Romans 'Idumea' (Mark 3:8; Ptolemy, 'Geography,' v. 16)." (The Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. V. (1904), p. 41). also Judeo-Christian Heritage a Hoax: It appears there is no need to belabor the absurdity and fallacy of the "Judeo-Christian heritage" fiction, which certainly is clear to all honest theologians. That "Judeo- Christian dialogue" in this context is also absurd was well stated in the author-initiative religious journal, Judaism, Winter 1966, by Rabbi Eliezar Berkowitz, chairman of the department of Jewish philosophy, at the Hebrew Theological College when he wrote: "As to dialogue in the purely theological sense, nothing could be more fruitless or pointless. Judaism is Judaism because it rejects Christianity; and Christianity is Christianity because it rejects Judaism. What is usually referred to as the Jewish- Christian traditions exists only in Christian or Secularist Fantasy." There is no doubt this is true! And the fantasy exists in Christian and Secularist minds only because it was implanted there by the persistent propaganda of the masters of intrigue of the ADL-AJC Network. Nevertheless, there can be no doubt that knowledgeable theologians, Jewish and Christians who constantly allude to "our Judeo-Christian heritage" are for their own specious purposes perpetuate a grotesque and fantastic hoax. my commemt these are the true anti-christ, and always have been, as jesus stated they are literrally descended from there father the devil, meaning half breeds at best, not true israelites, or children of judah,

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
boy have you got it wrong shawn! you are not a jew, just because you accepted jesus, and neither was he in the term of what he meant by being a jew, you really need to go back and study, the original languages by that i mean the hebrew and greek, ist of all the term or word jew did not exisit untill the 1700's, why because the letter j had not been incorporated into the english language until then, they the jews were actually called lews or lewds, the letter l was used until the letter j took its place, the words lew or lewds is a contraction of the greek word louidious, which has 2 definitions to it, ( see strongs exhaustive concordance on biblical words ).. one being a resident of judea, a purely geographical term meaning anyone residing in that area, same as here in the states, depending on what state you live in.californian, new yorker, virginian, etc. etc. etc. the second term being from the house of judah. more specifically from the tribe of judah, a genological term meaning descended from the tribe of judah, which most of the so called false jews that had incorporated themselves into judea at the time of jesus, even st. paul distinguishes himself in that he stated he was of the false faith of judiasm which had replaced the orignal hebrew faith,when these mixed jews came back from babylon, but as paul stated he was a benjamite from the tribe a benjamin, one of the 12 tribes that made up the whole house of israel, as the head u.s rabbi,stated back in the 1900s Rabbi S. Wise, when the jews returned from babylon the anchient hebrew religion died and babylonian judiasm tooks its place, also these false jews were of mixed blood, i.e. half breeds at best, which under the law they could not be counted as true children of judah or israel,these are who christ incountered and had taken over the temple as i quote from modern day sources,"John Hyrcanus conquered the whole of Edom and undertook the forced conversion of its inhabitants to Judaism (Joseph., Ant. XIII, 9, 1). Thenceforth the Edomites became a section of the Jewish people." (Encyclopedia Judaica, Vol. 6, (1971), p. 378; The New Standard Jewish Encyclopedia (1977), p. 589). also"Thus, at this juncture of time the Edomites 'were incorporated with the Jewish nation, and their country was called by the Greeks and Romans 'Idumea' (Mark 3:8; Ptolemy, 'Geography,' v. 16)." (The Jewish Encyclopedia, Vol. V. (1904), p. 41). also Judeo-Christian Heritage a Hoax: It appears there is no need to belabor the absurdity and fallacy of the "Judeo-Christian heritage" fiction, which certainly is clear to all honest theologians. That "Judeo- Christian dialogue" in this context is also absurd was well stated in the author-initiative religious journal, Judaism, Winter 1966, by Rabbi Eliezar Berkowitz, chairman of the department of Jewish philosophy, at the Hebrew Theological College when he wrote: "As to dialogue in the purely theological sense, nothing could be more fruitless or pointless. Judaism is Judaism because it rejects Christianity; and Christianity is Christianity because it rejects Judaism. What is usually referred to as the Jewish- Christian traditions exists only in Christian or Secularist Fantasy." There is no doubt this is true! And the fantasy exists in Christian and Secularist minds only because it was implanted there by the persistent propaganda of the masters of intrigue of the ADL-AJC Network. Nevertheless, there can be no doubt that knowledgeable theologians, Jewish and Christians who constantly allude to "our Judeo-Christian heritage" are for their own specious purposes perpetuate a grotesque and fantastic hoax. my commemt these are the true anti-christ, and always have been, as jesus stated they are literrally descended from there father the devil, meaning half breeds at best, not true israelites, or children of judah, 95% of todays jews are actually khazars, from khazaria, the remaimg 5% are shephardic, meaning spanish jew, who were half breeds

signature
caradoc

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Hi, enoch1/

I'm like a 1/4 Lewd on my dads side, maybe more.

Actually you can't prove that's what Jesus meant.

What are you saying there's no such thing as a full blood Jew then?

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by helen670

How about you read the book of maryam from the qur'an. It will explain the true story of jesus son of mary,NOT SON OF GOD.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by enoch1

Wow. I'm sorry you had to type all that out as my original comment was somewhat facetious. No, I don't think I am a Jew by race or by religion. It was a tongue-in-cheek statement.

I was saying because I believe Jesus was the promised Jewish Messiah and because the term "Christian" was coined later, I was technically a Jew by faith but not an Orthodox, Old Testament Law abiding Jew or Jew by race. Yikes. Not sure how you took that literally.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   

How about you read the book of maryam from the qur'an. It will explain the true story of jesus son of mary,NOT SON OF GOD.

Jesus is the Son of God. The Quran is a different religion that does not accept Jesus as the Son of God there for there book would say Jesus is not. Sorry but if Jesus did all those healing and was preaching the Word of God. Jesus would be the son of God. Jesus was born from a virgin. Weather you want to believe or not.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Actually, there were other people back then doing healings and whatnot not just Jesus.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Shawn B.]

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join