It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Shadow Brainiacs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hey technical gurus help me out on this subject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was posted yesterday and it made me start thinking, what if this is possible, so I slept on it and this morning it occurred to me the technology is there and science is definitely going in this direction as to creating shadow ghosts or whatever they want to project. Maybe not color but definitely black & grey, like a shadow, it says it in the article, right.

What if a person or place had a GPS bug planted on their body or in their private room or wherever, could this technology home in on them by transmitting a tracker beam like Star Trek or microwave beam or some freq of radio wave, send this beam to the coordinates of the person or place, then transmit this 3D image in the form of a shadow being just to haunt or possibly inform that person and then on this same beam while that person is witnessing this shadow the transmission signal sends a voice transmission.

Could this be whats happening with so many people seeing shadows in their dreams, maybe its not a dream, maybe its skunkworks in its greatness from ET to our gov.

What do you think, is this possible.
gwhint

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join