It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Every single candidate (with one exception) is a member of CFR

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The only candidate not a member of the CFR is Ron Paul. Spread this post to your family and friends so they'll know the so-called choices we have is a fraud.

www.thought-criminal.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
but who's to say ron paul himself isn't a tool to give hope to the average american, proving that grassroots and "honesty" can still work.

everything wreaks of foul play. i have no faith in anyone who's running right now

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sacreligion

Ron Paul is a 10 term Congressman and has always been consistent in his stances. There is no doubt he's a constitutional defender and the enemy of the elite.

There are video clips of him going back 20 years where he is critical of the Federal Reserve and other things he mentions today.

He has never wavered in his beliefs.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
There is only one problem: Ron Paul does not, nor will he get any "free" airtime on any of the major networks. It makes me (for one) think that the establishment may be worried that "Joe Public" may actually gather that the stuff he says actually makes sense. Sadly, we will have to settle for being spoon fed Hillary, B. Hussein Obama, and the always exciting Mike Huckabee. I just like saying his name- so darn entertaining!
The moral of the story kids: the "election" is already bought and paid for, they just haven't announced who the new chosen one is yet.
If you need me, I'll be packing my modest belongings in preparation to depart for my regional FEMA camp.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by admriker444

the more i read about his policies the more i do agree with him(on everything except abortion, it's a personal issue that should be federally mandated. keeping it to the states will only add fuel to the argument as different regions will want different things, if you ask me)...but the powers that be certainly existed when he began his term. it'd be a LONG term conspiracy, but not entirely unbelievable.

i think i can put my vote behind this man, but i'm in a blue state so it wouldn't matter anyhow. it's going to come down to the electoral college again, and i wouldn't be surprised to see some key state being recounted until the worst possible candidate is put into place. i'm sure that'll be a hot button issue at the bohemian grove and bilderberg meetings this year

that's if bush doesn't get assassinated in Jerusalem and Cheney invokes some kind of continuity of government BS. that might be one of the things i'm most certain of right now, actually. not entirely certain, but it's no less than feasible

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
OMG I can`t stand all this Political Mombo Jumbo with its stupid kindergarden rules and where mean bullies have all the power.

If the people want him(paul) they should be allowed to have him.

but with nonsense like "electoral college " and the MSM acting like
Goebbels news propaganda henchmen, I`m afraid this outcome will be what ever "They" have already decided.

its so sad to see it happen....truly sad

wow...its like ron paul againts the whole istablishment...
David and Goliath.
can David win?

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I dont know guys i think im losing my hope. I will also start packing some of my things. I will start saying goodbye to all my loved ones and to you too . Good bye ATS and its wonderful members and staff, I will be heading to my Regional FEMA CAMP.

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Sacreligion

There will only be 2 candidates with any chance of winning(whomever the Republican and Democratic candidates are), so I'm not sure the recount until the worst possible candidate is picked, quite rings true. And just to clarify the whole recount thing- there were never any variations in th results of the previous recounts- they weren't doing a best 2 out of 3. They got the same results each time. Bush as winner.

new topics

top topics

join