It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilium and Annuki

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Perhaps left as potential slaves for other beings on the physical plain here.

Cause & effect.
They leave us here to develop and grow to our full potential through hardship and spiritual growth under the thumb of the 3rd party.

perhaps there are different breeds of beings who were here before us.

hahahaaa some even though they are advanced still dont understand DNA and are still trying to figure it out under a microscope,lol

Pc to internet .... is clairevoyant to arkashik
Cars use hyrdrogen.. we drink the stuff. (our mood is the door) and line of thought is the key.
going off topic,lol

Enjoy your day :-)

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

in genesis chapter 6 i think i reads and the sons of god took women as there wifes or something like that.
speaking of the nephilim. that came to earth (fallen angels.) and took female humans as there wifes.

there are documented evidence of them. they really are giants. i.e. theres a god in egypt. he is sitting and the human servant is standing, even then the god in egypt is just tall as the man standing.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I believe they are. I think they were/are the same. Back then humanity didn't have an understanding for these things, therefore, due to a lack of understanding in technology they were deemed as "gods". Yes, I do believe they are one in the same. The Incans/Mayans, the Sumerians, the Egyptians, even the early Christians... there are links within all of their stories. The difference is... the Sumerian "Genesis" was found first and is dated to be the oldest. I would suggest looking into it... as it was the first. Then compare it with the christian bible's genesis. The name for the Sumerian's story of creation is/was called the "Eridu Genesis". There are some interesting videos on YouTube as to this topic as well.

We also have to look at the wisdom they left us. These ancients that didn't have even a fraction of our technology today, knew more about the universe than we do now and tell me how is that possible. On an ancient round artifact, depicting a story of man being given the plow, you see on it a solar system. Each planet was in order, and proportionatly correct to the rest of them. They gave detailed descriptions as to the planets, moons, and other bodies that we have yet to discover within our solar system. I would say that there was and is defenately an outside source. Yes, revelation will happen... just not in any way that anyone will suspect. ;-)

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Aunnaki is a fake name that was made up by disinfos and hoaxers looking to earn riches and wealth from their LIES , this race is really called Trijilav (Fu-Man-Bu-Ko), please use the correct name from now on

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
Aunnaki is a fake name that was made up by disinfos and hoaxers looking to earn riches and wealth from their LIES , this race is really called Trijilav (Fu-Man-Bu-Ko), please use the correct name from now on

So if this is their real name, what other lies have been told about the Trijilav? Ive never heard the Aunnaki called this before ever, where have you got your information from? Thanks.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead

Originally posted by Incarnated

Please check out the Urantia Book...

That wouldn't be an advertisement would it? Cause I hear they get your thread terminated. Depending who you are.

The Urantia Book is available to be read on-line. For free. So it would appear that Incarnated is not "advertising."

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by themasked
reply to post by Incarnated

"Dule" is spelled Duel. Maybe you need to do more research?

And if you were to research the post in question, you'd see that the word you meant to correct with was "dual."

top topics

<< 1   >>

join