It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beast Revealed

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Yessy

Which version of the 'bible' do you speak of? Old, New? 'Authorized' King James or The Tanakh. One of the 'modern' translations, from translation by man, from a translation by man, from another translation by man? Even if the 'bible' is the word of God, it has been 'confounded' over and over by the languages of man. "Confounded" by the power hunger elite of the Churches, who manipulate it in order to manipulate you. And oh how they manipulate you.

I think that 'Satan' has actually taken over Christianity. To such a degree that perhaps 'Satan' created Christianity. A true follower of the character known as Jesus, would never try to manipulate anyone out of anything. They would never try to convert anyone's faith. All they would do is let their actions of kindness "do the talking". The 'followers' today are just that, followers, not leaders. If anyone of them were a true "Christian" they would keep their mouths shut, and let the work speak for it self.

I really doubt that a honorable, pious leader, like Jesus, would come anywhere near a conspiracy message board. Only confused 'followers' try to convert others, if only to make their 'beliefs' feel more real shared among others. Birds of a feather...

So What Would Jesus Do?
DocMoreau

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Some day you will all learn that GOD is both Good and Evil. GOD is both the angels and the demons. Everything added together equals 0NE.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
Some day you will all learn that GOD is both Good and Evil. GOD is both the angels and the demons. Everything added together equals 0NE.

There is a truth in this post that many can't grasp, to separate them is like the holy trinity

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

That's a mistaken perception in context of the law of all or one.

Your mistaken perception is not reflectant of the nontime aspects of eturnity.

To say such loose understandings in the context of time existance is mistaken reality.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   

and a opportune jumping-in-point for yourself.

your screen name tells me your philosopical/ideological position
without 100 words of explaination.... thanks for your input.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't think someone has taken their meds today ....

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hi. just thought I would post some info. I shared a dorm room with Satan during my college years. At no point did I ever hear him mention anything about this. he seemed more concerned with girls and booze when I knew him. I called him after i read this and he said it was all bull, and even so he is too busy with his thriving company, Starbucks.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigbert81
Why are people flagging this thread and starring the OP's posts?

In the past 2-3 weeks, it looks like a bunch of 'them' signed up and started posting their cult info. I've stumbled onto a few of their threads. These things happen in waves at ATS. Looks like yet another cult has targetted ATS for 'conversion' again.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
The greatest ruse perpetrated on Mankind is in believing that the United States has knowledge of alien technology from another world; that's part of the USA inspired cover up to over shadow the real truth. Satan has been in contact with the United States from past times; they know all too well who he is. He had promised to make them the nation they are today and he inspired and helped with all of the technology you see that's come forth from the brains of this Country. In addition, Satan warned them about his need to stay in power if they too are to remain in power.

First off, people would all need to believe that there is a Satan. Many on this site don't believe in any religion, Satan, God or anything related to unprovable beings, then you would also have to site solid sources for your statements to back up your claims.

But if you can prove any of this I am listening.

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Realtruth]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

To say such loose understandings in the context of time existance is mistaken reality.

My perception is that you like to use big words, but need to spell check them.
I think that you are also not really saying anything at all.

But perhaps its my 'mistaken perception' in the context of the English Language and this thread. The nontime aspects have loosened my context, and my mistakened reality, was mistaken for an understanding.
DocMoreau

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated

Actually I have descovered a secret, that explains all religions, all scientific phenominon, and pretty much the answer to life. It has been taught by the Egyptians. The crap taught here in this thread is misleading. They purposly make things sounds more complicated and complex then they are. The simplest answer is the right 0NE.

It's the constant battle between two forces. Good will NEVER over power Bad. Just as Bad will NEVER over power Good. They both are equal yet opposite forces. They will never die.

The particles that create physical life are dependent on "attraction and repulsion". Without these two forces, no physical objects cold ever exist.

Without repulsion, everything would become attracted and united. Without attraction, everything will be repeled away and seperated. Both forces must work together for existance to exist.

Why else does the Bible teach you to treat others the way YOU would like to be to be treated? Why does the Bible tell you to Love Thy Enemy?

Because when you treat someone bad, you are actually treating YOURSELF, AND GOD, bad. You are me, I am you, we are all the same force. Love thy enemy, because without the evil enemy and repulsion, we wouldn't exist.

We are all 0NE. Why else do they put the "all seeing eye" on the 0NE dollar bill? Man I wish I could tell you all.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMoreau

Good points! Also 'eturnity' is USUALLY spelled with 2 'e's.

This is not directed at the person who made the post, but it seems from my experience, that truly smart people try to talk so that others can understand them, while the exact opposite holds very true as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

I couldn't agree more, I mean, Hillary might win the nomination!?!!?!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I have descovered a secret, that explains all religions, all scientific phenominon, and pretty much the answer to life.

I discovered the answer as well. It's '42' isn't it?

Sorry ... just had to throw that in. Hitchikers Guide and all ....

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
So lasers are made of negative energy?

Sounds like somebody doesn't understand how lasers work.

I have a laser pointer. Bring God on, I'll whip the snot out of him with my positive energy destroying laser beam. Then his kingdom will be mine! :-)

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
When a person sets his or her mind that god doesn't exist. Then he doesn't exist.
Use your heart. Humans deceive other humans. Don't trust anyone not even yourself. Trust God. And yes, that includes me, this site, and this thread. Trust yourself and observe the world. Stop doubting and start believing. I was once an atheist. Now I am no longer. This world is all about money, power, and pleasure. Satan has turned this world into trash. We all deserve hell and we should get that, but Jesus gave his life for us. How would you feel when you are in a process of dying so painfully and horrifying that no man can stand, but then a random guy shows up and takes your place. He dies for you! Thats what Jesus did.
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! READ THE BIBLE!

[edit on 3-1-2008 by Yessy]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
My Opinion only about the OP statements. I do not agree.

All Quotes Originally posted by op
The Spiritual Earth will then have been merged with the Physical Earth.

That makes no sense at all to me. The physical Earth is merged with the spiritual Earth. It is a living soul until after the 1000 years when it dies.

Here's the KEY to what's going on:

Psalm 2:2; Psalm 2:5; Psalm 2:6; Psalm 2:9 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)
"The kings of the earth take their stand and the rulers conspire together against the LORD and His Anointed One: "Then He speaks to them in His anger and terrifies them in His wrath:

“I have consecrated My King on Zion, My holy mountain."

You will break them with a rod of iron; You will shatter them like pottery."

Use your insight here:

Ok, In Context now. Does it still mean what you say it does. KJV.

A Messianic Psalm—The heathen shall rage against the Lord’s anointed—The Lord speaks of his Son whom he has begotten.
1 Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?
2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the LORD, and against his anointed, saying,
3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
7 I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11 Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12 Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

I dont see The United States of Dragon mentioned in their. I posted the whole thing, so you can get context and not be redirected to another website. That annoys the you know what out of me.

Well, I'll tell ya Equinox. You're operating on the assumption that Satan is a genius. Let me tell you something. He's not. (sorry, I can't help but laugh at that - not you, him. LOL) A genius wouldn't think he could actually win against Father.

Ok, my take on Satan. My Opinion and what I have been taught. Satan/Lucifer, was a beloved son of God/Eloheim.sp. He was considered one of the Most Intellegent beings created. So yes, he is a genius and probably has something to do with UFO's. He was also known as the Prince of the Air. UFO's?? Maybe. To demean his intellegence, is to fool yourself OP. To infer that he is a bumbling Oaf, c'mon.

I am sorry for my mastery of Bad English. Does this thing have spell check on it? Nope, dont see one.

Anyways OP. Good luck, I see a lot of Half Truths in your post. But that is MY opinion and yours is yours. Good luck.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yessy
When a person sets his or her mind that god doesn't exist. Then he doesn't exist. Use your heart. Humans deceive other humans. Don't trust anyone not even yourself. Trust God. And yes, that includes me, this site, and this thread.

I couldn't agree with you more Yessy. Please understand, that I don't expect anyone to believe, nor am I asking that anyone believe what I've shared here on ATS. This is not about me. This is about the light of truth. As a servant of Yahweh, I'm just a "cog in the wheel". It was strictly posted to inform. This is a matter of the heart and strictly between the individuals reading it and our heavenly Father, which is why I judge no one and pray for everyone.

My prayer for all who reads it is simply that they're somehow able to open their hearts to Father's Holy Spirit at some point in time. If they're not open to the truth now, I pray that they'll accept it later. And lastly, may Father's will be done in all things, always. Amen.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

So lasers are made of negative energy?

Sounds like somebody doesn't understand how lasers work.

I have a laser pointer. Bring God on, I'll whip the snot out of him with my positive energy destroying laser beam. Then his kingdom will be mine! :-)

Seriously, ROTFLMAO!!! That is classic!

Oh, and we're now up to 10 KOOL-AID Drinkers!

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Yessy

First you say to not trust yourself.
Then you say to trust yourself.
Then you tell everyone to please read the bible.
You seem confused either that or you like contradicting yourself? Am I to trust myself or not?
I have a heart and I am Agnostic, I think I will be ok. I also tend not to tell others how to live their lives. I am not afraid. Why should I be, I have lived my life as I see fit to the best of my abilities. If there is a Supreme Being, we shall discuss it at length, I am sure.
You can not prove the existence of God or Jesus or anything for that matter, with the bible. The bible is not a history book. It is prose.
Ooppss, sorry to inject my beliefs in there. But I would rather be an open sinner than a false saint. Have a good day.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join