It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2008 Marks the Year of Destruction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by last time here

Last Time here Christianity may not always teach as it should...The Bible says God judgeth the Heart. I think any religion teaches its beliefs to the masses but God will be the only one that judges.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
For those who are interested, further information that pertains to what has been shared on this thread can also be found HERE

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

FAROUT!!!!!!!

3rd time I am asking!

Your reference to God/Satan etc being female???

I am not interested in going searching your links to find an answer to a question from something YOU state in YOUR thread.

thank you!

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Wow, the title of this thread really makes you look forward to the new year

Anyway, let me read the thread before I judge. It feels like the world is coming to an end now that my two week vacation is about to end.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
FAROUT!!!!!!!

3rd time I am asking!

Your reference to God/Satan etc being female???

I am not interested in going searching your links to find an answer to a question from something YOU state in YOUR thread.

thank you!

You must ponder that on your own...which is why I didn't respond the first two times you asked. However I would like to clarify one thing because it was misunderstood:

Satan aka Dawn is not female nor did I imply it. Another poster said it based on their own assumptions.

From Wikipedia: Lucifer is a Latin word meaning "light-bearer" (from lux, lucis, "light", and ferre, "to bear, bring"), a Roman astrological term for the "Morning Star" the planet Venus. [1] The word Lucifer was the translation of the Septuagint Greek heosphoros, ("dawn-bearer"; cf. Greek phosphoros, "light-bearer"; itself the translation of the Hebrew Helel ben Shahar[2], Son of Dawn), used by Jerome in the Vulgate, having mythologically the same meaning as Prometheus who brought fire to humanity.

The following is God speaking to Satan as well as the Babylonian King of Tyre. Note that he is called "shining morning star". That is because he was originally known by the name Dawn, when he was with the Cherubic Order of Holy Angels before his fall. When he fell, he was stripped of his Holy Angelic name.

Isaiah 14:12-15 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

Shining morning star,
how you have fallen from the heavens!
You destroyer of nations,
you have been cut down to the ground.

13 You said to yourself:
"I will ascend to the heavens;
I will set up my throne
above the stars of God.
I will sit on the mount of the [gods'] assembly,
in the remotest parts of the North.

14 I will ascend above the highest clouds;
I will make myself like the Most High."

15 But you will be brought down to Sheol
into the deepest regions of the Pit.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
For Petes sakes, we have all been DEAD since Dec 31, 1999. Go to the light!
Go!!!!!

Happy New Year!!!

That was funny dgtempe. Ya done good. Also a true statement.

Roper

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I have never read the whole bible, if the bible is telling the true, why does it matter if 90% of the population is going to burn or go to hell, according to christian religion just by saying Jesus we will be save, that means if God comes now 90% of the world be save, if I see god is real then I will say I believe in Jesus, my whole point why be virtual on earth, is life like a test, where I been tested to see if I qualify to enter Heaven or Hell.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I am sorry I meant to say VIRTUE

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Proof of the devil incarnate he he he...
so god must be female....

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

youtube.com...

sadly missed
Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angus65

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
The day and hour is unknown, but not the year; the year 2008 marks a generation since the fall of Satan and his angels to this planet in 1908: "I assure you: This generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place." Therefore, 2008 MARKS the end of this generation; before it passes, "all these things take place."

You didn't answer the last person who asked. Maybe you will answer this time. Where did 1908 become the year that Satan and his angels fell to Earth? The only thing I can conjecture is you are claiming the Tunguska explosion on June 30, 1908 marked their fall.

Also, why is 100 years the magic number? According to Genesis 6:3 "Then the LORD said, 'My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.'" So wouldn't that point to it being sometime before 2028? Assuming of course you are correct about 1908. Please clarify.

You know someone could interpret that as something really bizarre. The whole 120 years thing. Never thought about it till now, maybe I'll start a thread for it.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

i take it that shoemaker-levy which crashed into Jupiter was just one of those signs in the heavens that the second coming/end times is at the door.

Actually your correct, however, to help explain that observation a couple of facts will have to be injected. First Jupiter is also know as Christ's planet due to its rotational period (33). Christ was 33 when crucified thus the collation. Two thousand years ago Jesus took the punishment for man. We take our own punishment if we decide to reject his offer of atonement. In 1994 Shoemaker-levy 9 impacted Jupiter with 21 fragments over a period of 7 days. The fragments were headed for Earth but changed course and impacted Jupiter. Thus Jupiter (Christ's planet) took the punishment for the Earth. Next time Earth takes its own punishment.

As for God being interested in destroying the Earth and people. He is much more interested in redeeming man than destroying man. Though He will not strive with man forever.

Now to the part about 2008 marking the year. Well...during the Olivet prophecy by Jesus, He stated that "as in the days of Noah so shall it be". We entered the days of Noah in 1994 if memory serves me correctly. The numbers relating to the Jewish calender spell Noah meaning the age of Noah.

A generation is 40 years not 120 but God had Noah preaching for 120 years prior to the biblical flood.

Another poster referred to Israel becoming a country again. Yes, that also is an indication that we are indeed in the end times.

Another pointed out that the reference to Satan falling as a past event. Jesus clearly states that He saw Satan fall from heaven. How can you have a past event in scripture postulated to not have accrued until 1908?

IMHO there has only been one group of people to get it right regarding future events and there timing in scripture and that was the Magi. They were astronomers and understood the signs in the heavens which led them to the birth of Jesus. They batted 1000 we however have batted 0.

Though all the signs point to us living in the "end times" and have been for close to 2000 years, personally 2008 will not be the "end" or even the beginning of Armageddon. Several events must occur first as put forth in Ezekiel and Revelation before Armageddon.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I'm starting to feel that this year will be the destruction of the old and the birth of the new. At least, the start of that process.

And it will be very painful for people to observe and go through the destruction of the old. This will make it seem like the end of the world for them, which I believe it is our duty to help others with. We need to remind people that the world isn't ending, it is changing, and the demons who run the world are going to be unmasked in the light of our new consciousness - it's going to be a frightening experience in that aspect.

On the other hand, I am ready to herald the coming changes. The light is breaking through and the darkness will crumble in the most violent way as more and more people sway towards the truth. I believe everyone will find this to be true if they ask their intuition. We all know this is the time.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I just ordered some new straight jackets

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   

The day and hour is unknown, but not the year; the year 2008 marks a generation since the fall of Satan and his angels to this planet in 1908: "I assure you: This generation will certainly not pass away until all these things take place." Therefore, 2008 MARKS the end of this generation; before it passes, "all these things take place."

You didn't answer the last person who asked. Maybe you will answer this time. Where did 1908 become the year that Satan and his angels fell to Earth? The only thing I can conjecture is you are claiming the Tunguska explosion on June 30, 1908 marked their fall.

Also, why is 100 years the magic number? According to Genesis 6:3 "Then the LORD said, 'My Spirit will not contend with man forever, for he is mortal; his days will be a hundred and twenty years.'" So wouldn't that point to it being sometime before 2028? Assuming of course you are correct about 1908. Please clarify.

2029 is the pass of Apophis but that impact has already been proven to be a miss. I'm sure once we get to 2028 a new end times year will be announced. Makes them hard to believe....

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 08:50 AM
link   

The fall of 1908 is recorded at Revelation 12:7-13 “Then war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon. The dragon and his angels also fought, but he could not prevail, and there was no place for them in heaven any longer. So the great dragon was thrown out—the ancient serpent, who is called the Devil and Satan, the one who deceives the whole world. He was thrown to earth, and his angels with him.”

So God was OK with Satan being around in heaven until 1908? I seem to recall a passage in one of the gospels where he tried to tempt Jesus. In fact I believe it was three times. Somehow I just don't see God putting up with him being in heaven for almost 1900 years after that.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Please keep in mind everyone, that our heavenly Father is a LOVING God. If that weren't true, there would be no forewarning of what's to come. We have been warned of the coming wrath for 2,000+ years and everything is done on Father's time. Just as in Noahian times, Noah warned those living in Biblical times of the coming flood - so do we in these End Times of the coming wrath. Not much has changed. Most scoff and say it'll never happen. A handful will listen.

So, what do you do? Prepare your hearts. It's the heart by which we are judged. And, open them to Christ as Lord and Savior. Those are the only two requirements by which we may achieve eternal life.

[edit on 2-1-2008 by ReginaAdonnaAaron]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   

So God was OK with Satan being around in heaven until 1908? I seem to recall a passage in one of the gospels where he tried to tempt Jesus. In fact I believe it was three times. Somehow I just don't see God putting up with him being in heaven for almost 1900 years after that.

Heaven is not a "lock down". It is in essence, the Spirit Realm which exists all around us. Whereas before he had the freedom to go anywhere he pleased in creation, after the ousting of 1908 he was bound to the earth and not permitted to leave this plane of existence and has been kept in captivity here on this planet where he has continued to test mankind.

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I hope this is it because the lack of truth is making me sick. Its caused me great physical, mental, and emotional sickness and I welcome whatever the creator can do to free me from the lie.

This information ties in to the Michael Tsarion video
video.google.com...

Thank you Yesha
For you have loved me to tears and I know my ugliness yet you still love and accept me

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Wow, I was reading this thread, and I began to pray. Lord, if this is true give me a sign. Just then the phone rang, I picked it up and answered. It was a wrong number. being the friendly guy I am, I started talking to the guy. His name was Jim Lord, and he was trying to call *** - 2028. This REALLY freaked me out. So I prayed again, Lord if this is you trying to speak to me, give me a sign. The phone rang again, it was AT&T with a collect call GOD. I accepted the charges, and low and behold, God was on the other line. I asked him when he was coming back, he said he never left, but I would definately see him in the future. I asked when, and he said before the end of time.

Moral of the story, prove me wrong, yes it could be true, it could be false, the bottom is people need to have faith in something better, otherwise whats the sense in living. If you believe, believe, if you don't then don't, but don't try to convert with fire and brimstone, cause that is not how to get converts, you get it through your actions, through your relationship with god, you pets, your neighbors, your friends, and relatives.

Cheers,

Camain

P.S. My phone bill is outrageous

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

nice reply and additional explainations.

~~~~~~however, if the tunguska event was the Divine signal that Lucifer was 'cast down to the Earth', very few people were witnesses, the event only years afterward became noteworthy and it took even more decades for the event to become well known and publicized.

?why would the Divine creator clue in his followers in such a covert, and at the time, secretive way?... not too many Christians up there in Siberia,
and any person below the 30th parallel would not have noticed the instantaneous flash of light in the far northern sky.

so more than 60% of the nothern hemisphere and 100% of all the people in the southern hemisphere would be oblivious that G-d or some cosmic deity has sent mankind a signal or sign that a divine action was just accomplished which would affect every human and creature on Earth.

~!~~~~~~~~~~ Now, If 2008 is the beginning of the 'Day of the Lord'

then we all should not be trying to tinker with the global warming issue !
WHY?

because in 2 Peter 3:10 we find;

But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night;
in which the heavens pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

so, you can extrapolate, global warming in conjunction with the OP theory timeline of 2008 developing into the Armageddon scenario...
followed by the prophecied 'Day Of The Lord' where global warming turns into a global firebox is determined to happen ...
and woe to any man that tries to change the Lords way of things.

appreciate any material you can respond with, thanks

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join