It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daytime Orbs - Raw Footage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Daytime Orbs - Raw Footage

This is a 22 sec. video that I shot on Sept 9th 2007 from my home in Pennsylvania. After seeing a white object streak across the sky and then another one I went and got my Kodak Z700 digital camera to see if I could catch anything on video. I tried to position the camera where the sun was above the roof of my porch and not blaring out the image completly and started filming.
The objects are moving very fast and only one can be seen if the video is run at normal speed. The only way to see the other orbs, the video has to be slowed down and advanced frame by frame. Their very faint and may only last one or two frames.
The camera is facing southwest.
Time of day is 12:35 pm

redd.250free.com...

At 0:05 sec. a bird flies over the house in the footage.
1st orb - 0:12 to 0:13 sec. orb right of the sun and traveling downward.
2nd orb - 0:13 to 0:14 sec. orb directly under the sun.
3rd orb - 0:14 sec. very brief and faint.
4th orb - 0:15 to 0:16 sec. brightest orb and the only one that can be seen when the video is run at normal speed.

I don't know what these are, but I believe they were not that high in the sky to be meteors. I would guess they were somewhere between 50 and 100 feet high. The brightest object at :15 to :16 sec. was the only one I caught on the clip that was visable to the naked eye (in addition to the one's I saw before filming). Only after watching the video frame by frame did I notice the other objects in it. If there are any questions I'll be glad to try and answer them if I can.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Can you host it somewhere, where we dont have to download it?
Id rather not download some unknown file...but id love to see what you shot.

www.photobucket.com..., you can open a free private account and host videos

Or I will just wait until others download it and know its safe

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I'll go there and register if that would help. And try to have it up as soon as possible.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Ah, the old "put the sun juuuuust behind the roof line so any passing bug looks like an 'orb'" trick.

A true classic. Been done a million times.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Bugs? Okay, I'll buy that. Like I said I wasn't sure exactly what they were.

Here's the video at photobucket anyway.

s257.photobucket.com...

Thanks for your help identifying what's in the clip.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I dont know all the technical terms.
But to me, it just looks like reflections of the sun glare and camera lense. They look totally normal to me

I have seen the explanations here a number of times...so im sure someone will be able to explain it better then me. LOL

[edit on 31-12-2007 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Isnt that a humming bird feeder?

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi pal Orbs are a real level of intelligent life, once you've been contacted then you'll see plenty more. What and why? I'm still asking. But real? Oh yes, those things are real and able to communicate with us in an intelligent manner. I think that a good proportion of ufo 'space ship' sightings are actually just orbs in the sky flying in formation giving the impression of a ship with lights on the edge. From many tales in the bible, the orbs of Nuremburg to the foo fighters of WW2, the ufo orb can be traced back to the beginnings of human history. Even Spielberg got the orbs bang on in Close Encounters, a pair of orange flying orbs!

top topics

join