It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru's 'First Phase' Due Fall 2009!

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

xnibrux,

You just seem to be getting snarky in your replies to deezee.

Perhaps a timeout...I mean, we have at least a few years, right?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

xnibrux,

You just seem to be getting snarky in your replies to deezee.

Perhaps a timeout...I mean, we have at least a few years, right?

What do you mean by 'snarky'? I'm really not trying to be anything when replying to deezee or anyone. Someone else actually said that GFL what created by some british folk, so knowing that deezee chooses not to believe anything without some sort of complementary proof or something 'of this world', I assumed that he would think the same. Please tell me what you mean.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by xnibirux]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   

xnibrux,

The term 'snarky' means, to me, an attitude that is a blend of 'shark' and 'snippy'.

Before you get offended, it's just MY opinion, based on what I have read in your posts, back and forth, on this thread.

What it comes down to is this, plain and simple: A person will hold his/her beliefs, whether or not he/she is presented with evidence that contadicts those beliefs.

Even when inconvenient scientific evidence begins to erode that person's firm grip, that person will continue to grasp at whatever straw they can, in support of thier world view, of the moment.

That is certainly a choice, and a protected choice, of that individual.

What is disturbing, as many have pointed out, is when ONE individual's personal 'view' begins to impact others in a way that it impinges on the others' ability to think for themselves...that is the definition of a cult.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
To weedwacker:

wow you actually think I'm trying to form a cult. I think some people just don't want to hear me that's all. All I will ever say when one contradicts my beliefs is, "Stick with your beliefs, and I'll stick with mine." Instead, people want to try and alter my beliefs(like someone saying "no dude, you shouldn't believe in Jesus, he doesn't exist"), and it is wrong to do so. Like I've said before, "Either choose to believe something, or choose not to." Now i'll be glad to move forward with this thread smoothly rather than run into a few roadblocks.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by xnibirux

Originally posted by deezee
Are you talking about the Ashtar Gallactic Command, and the Brotherhood of Light?

Yes, I assume you do not believe it exists(other worldly) and that it is just made up by some british folk correct?

No, xnibirux, that's not why i asked.

I'm just surprised, because i thought you were a Nancy / Zetans follower. Only now did i realize you are in a group, that is channeling aliens from the Ashtar Gallactic Command.

And the reason, i am surprised is this:

Guess what group me and that friend of mine were in, back in 94 and 95...
Can you guess?
I'm pretty sure that you can guess correctly.

We were in a group of people, channeling......The Ashtar Gallactic Command!

We learned about it in early 94. We went to a couple of meetings and watched them channel these aliens. The aliens told us, that the world would end before the end of the year, and that we would all be ascended into a higher dimension. All we had to do, was to step into the beams of light, when they appeared.

In fact, these channeled "aliens" from the Ashtar Command, told us, this could happen any day now, maybe next week, maybe next month, but definatelly before 11.11.1994, so we better be prepared.

BTW, my friend and i were 16 back then. And for a while, even i wanted to believe them. I really wanted it to be true. And so did my friend.

But then 94 went and 95 came. Nothing happened.
And guess what they told us then.

Again, they said the end of the world / ascension would come any day now, maybe next week, maybe next month, but definatelly before 11.11.1995. And this time for sure. (Well, if was for sure in 94 as well, but this time it was more for sure, i guess...)

I had left the group by that time, because i realized some things about why people want, or even need, such beliefs. And i did something about it. Well, at least for myself...

But my friend was so involved, and believed in the Ashtar Command so hard, that he swallowed all the excuses as to why the end didn't come yet, and continued believing, that the end of the world and ascension would come in 95.

Towards the end, he left his parent's house, because they wanted him out of this group. He was living with me in a small student's apartment..

During this time i was trying to talk to him, and help him. But he was so convinced, that everything the Ashtar Command told them was true, that he didn't listen to me at all!
He would just keep telling me about all the things, that were going to happen - what these "aliens" told them during the channeling sessions.

Then, it was 96, and the world still didn't end.

Members of the group started getting angry at the leader and he ran out of excuses. He suddenly fled to the US, because he "had to find his soul twin".
The group fell appart, and the members became even more depressed, then they were, before they joined.

One day, my friend said he was feeling sick, so i went to school alone. When i got back, i found him dead.

I still have the letter, he left for me.

So you see, i kinda know A LOT about the Ashtar Gallactic Command. WAY more, than i ever wanted to.
And now i understand, why i had this familiar feeling with you, all this time.

Anyway... Would you do me a favour?

When you go to the next channeling session, would you be so kind, as to ask one of the aliens from the Ashtar Command, why they told us all these things, that were not true?

Also, could you ask them, why they let this happen to my friend, and the other people believing in them? Ask them, why they gave fake hope to a group of severelly desperate people, only to take it all away in the end.

Ask them, why these people, who trusted them, became so depressed in the end, that quite a few commited suicide, while the lucky ones got away with a prescription for "happy pills".

Could you do that for me? That would be very kind of you!

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Ive seen Planet X and theres a couple things i do know.

-You wont see it coming ,until its already here,there is no way to find it,track it or any of that non-sense...thats all b.s ...Not even nasa knows where it is..they might know it does exsist only because they herd the stories and have historical evidence..but they dont have ANY pictures of it..if they say they do..or you've seen some..its DIS-INFO.

-Its coming in from the left to right...and will pass just alil above the moon.

Read revelation chapter 12 for a brief descripton.

-It might be a mothership! I havent fully figured out its true functions.

- Its is bright,..like if you were staring at the sun without all the rays ...just a pure sphere of light. So stichens stories of the gold atmosphere may be true.

- Around the time of arrival of PX,the false alien invasion will start. Very possible this year. Just to throw everyone into more of a panic.

Thats all i know with a degree of certainty...everything else is up for you to believe...but its not wormwood....it IS NOT RED.... and it not will cause any pole-shift that I've seen.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
well..i think planet X is purely fictional, about your friend its a sad story when you believe so much something and end up gething stupid things. About the asthar command..surely you were channeling not any of them but some lower beigns, they tend to play around and tell you stuff that isnt true, you should never channel anything around you because whats its around are lower beigns. Its the same thing like using a Ouija board, you open doors and the problem is you dont know what can come up from it good or bad. ETS dont tend to channel stuff, if they want to tell you something they come directly to you in a ship..or the night or any other method they may dispose..they call the shots, not you.

PLanet X if it really exits surely have to be seen by now, there are thousand of amateur astronomers around the world and they would easy detect something. Heck if the earth was disturbed in any sense polaris would not be the north star, people with telescopes (like myself) would fail to align them because it would be not in the same position, imagen thousands or million of people with telescopes around the world that cant use them, they would call or telescopes company and make complains. GPS will not fuction properly, staellites would be falling the sky and so on.

I think you have to be open minded but when there are not any real evidence arouind then you should be carefull on what to believe or not.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
About the asthar command..surely you were channeling not any of them but some lower beigns, they tend to play around and tell you stuff that isnt true, you should never channel anything around you because whats its around are lower beigns.

Ok, you clearly didn't fully understand me...

I'm confused..
So you believe in the Ashtar Command? If you do, why? How do you know about it, if not through channeling? This is what i find confusing.

And if the group here in my country wasn't channeling the "real" Ashtar Command, how can then anyone be sure, they are channeling the real ones?

Anyway, let me tell you, what channeling really is. It's people, imagining they entered an altered state of mind (I measured with a multichannel EEG and there was nothing altered there), and babbling stuff.
The content reflects their (usually) disturbed emotions and wishfull thinking.

This is why the content is ALWAYS limited by their own knowledge. If they talk about astronomy, it's wrong. If they talk about physics, it's wrong. Now why would that be?!?

BTW: The Ashtar Command, our group was channeling was saying THE EXACT SAME THINGS, as xnibirux's group's.

The only difference being, that they now included the Planet X story in their predictions, and set the date at 2012.

Before that it was 11.11. this year, every year in the row.

[edit on 6/2/08 by deezee]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
-You wont see it coming ,until its already here,there is no way to find it,track it or any of that non-sense...thats all b.s ...Not even nasa knows where it is..they might know it does exsist only because they herd the stories and have historical evidence..but they dont have ANY pictures of it..if they say they do..or you've seen some..its DIS-INFO.

Ok, so it's impossible to see it, but:

but you have seen it.. Interesting.. How exactly, since it's impossible to see it?

-Its coming in from the left to right...and will pass just alil above the moon.

Hey, that's great! I finally get a chance to ask this:

Where is "left" in space?
Or for that matter, where is left on earth?!?

And one more thing.. Do you know what antropomorphism is?

Its is bright,..like if you were staring at the sun without all the rays ...just a pure sphere of light. So stichens stories of the gold atmosphere may be true.

Again..

Why is it impossible to see it, if it's so bright, and how do you know it's so bright, if it is impossible to see it?

Thats all i know with a degree of certainty...

Wow, mind explaining HOW you know these things?

I mean, surely there must be a way to know them, since you seem to know them.
So would you share this "way of knowing" this with us?

What i'm really asking, is how can this be verified? And if it can't, how do you "know" it then?!?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Lets get back to basics. You've seen Planet X?

I'm assuming you don't meant Pluto? So where did you see it? Where is it now? Why can no one else see it?

I do know that the idea of a planet approaching Earth on a 3,600 year elipitical orbit called Nibiru was invented in the 1970s by Sitchin and has been subsequently reinterpreted by various people to fit their own agenda which invariably involves conning other people or worse - as demonstrated by Deezee's friend.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
deezee, I am not familiar with any Ashtar Command stating an 'end of the world' on any date. Could you point me in the direction where it was stated 'end of the world' '94 or '95? The information I have read was nothing of the sort.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

deezee, I am not familiar with any Ashtar Command stating an 'end of the world' on any date. Could you point me in the direction where it was stated 'end of the world' '94 or '95? The information I have read was nothing of the sort.

Well, i didn't find that information on the internet. I heard it in person.
Some of that communication was also going on over BBS's. Internet wasn't that widelly spread out yet at that time in my country.

The only written information on this, that i still have is in the form of a book, written by the leader of that group, who later fled to the US.

At least i think i still have it. I don't throw books away, even if they are pure garbage.

Besides, i don't think, they would pronounce their failed predictions to the world. Nobody likes doing that.

Even Nancy goes back, and edits her failed predictions, to make them appear valid, or explains them away as a "white lie"..

EDIT: I didn't even realize this untill now.. Back then a lot of stuff was still done in person. Were you ever even at such a group channeling session, or is all your info from the internet?

[edit on 6/2/08 by deezee]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Ha!

I was right! I really didn't throw it away.. Even if it deserves to be burned.
I have it in front of me right now.

This book was written in the end of 95, when their predictions failed again, and they moved the dates yet again.

It was written by the leader of the group, who called himself "Ishtar Antares", shortly before he fled to the US. (In search of his soul twin, yeah right...)

I will translate most of the first page of the book:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HOW ARE THE ALIENS GOING TO SAVE HUMANITY?

It is going to happen in three waves. The first one should happen very soon, could be today, but definatelly within the next two years. 1000 to 2000 people will go to the space ships. They are the STAR PEOPLE, people who came from the stars. The most consciously advanced of them will leave, those who already got rid of everything on Earth, and already know, what has to be done.
On the ships, they will regain their full consciousness, the consciousness of ascended masters (or masters of wisdom or something like that). They will have the freedom of will, to return to Earth, and help with the evacuation. Some will go back, some won't, but most of them will. These will be prepairing the second wave, that will happen in 1998 at the latest.
By that time 144000 people should be evacuated - this is the critical mass for humanity. It's the number of masters required, to save the humanity.
These will then also return to Earth, and as masters prepare the third wave.
The third wave will be the evacuation, shortly before the main catastrophy, that is going to happen 11.08.1999, in a complete solar eclipse.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From the book "Star of ascension" by Ishtar Antares

I italicised the part about "could be today, but definatelly", because this is what they kept saying year after year, all the time, as i have pointed out before.

Now tell me.. If you ignore the dates, does it sound familliar?

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
I do know that the idea of a planet approaching Earth on a 3,600 year elipitical orbit called Nibiru was invented in the 1970s by Sitchin and has been subsequently reinterpreted by various people to fit their own agenda which invariably involves conning other people or worse - as demonstrated by Deezee's friend.

I forgot to mention one thing..

Back in 94 and 95, they were not using Planet X in their beliefs.

These people latched onto PX story afterwards, to make it appear more real, and coincide with 2012, which is the end of the world anyway, right...

Before that it was some other date and some other catastrophy.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I'm sorry deezee, but no. No information I have read from GFL or anything under Ashtar Sheran has mentioned 'end of the world' or any information supporting that. The information looks different than what I have read. I am unsure about what other people may be reading, but I promise you, it isn't of that sort honestly.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Why is Sitchen being silenced for his 2012 work and why does the goverment want too know everything he knows?

2012trial.blogspot.com...

www.mars-earth.com...

Any of these Nibiru Photo's real?

www.zetatalk.com...

I spotted a Federation Starship in this youtube video, Mexico of course.... It's the giant white Cross
www.youtube.com...

Rare footage of inside one of these Federation spaceship's
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 6-2-2008 by BallBreaker]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee

Deezee i dont believe in asthar command or anything like that. ETS dont channel (they can but they prefer doing business real, not from far away and hiding their identities). They choose to who, how and when, you dont choose it actually.

I have seen ufos up close (just 200 mts from me)..and i can tell you its a very frighthening experience that i would not wish to anybody because you dont know what to do, where to run or what is going to happen, you fele actually very little (impotent..i dont know if its the right word).

I think at least planet X is not comming for now, i think their influence should be already seen on the planet and all the other ones, just imagen a big planetoid size crossing the solar system, can you imagen how much havoc can this create, no planet would be safe, their orbits would change drastically (unless you are so big like jupiter or saturn). Its good to have a free mind but if there are no Hardcore evidence right now, you should rest assure that its nothing outhere. Amateur astrononomers would not shout their mouth about this, Nasa and Gov cant controll us, heck dont you think any amateur astronomer would not love to discover a new planet (brown dwarf or whatever) and put the name on it??? heck..every year many discovers new asteorids, comets and just for the shake to put their fever or own name to it. Gov and Nasa cant hide a big planet from us, yes they could lie but hidding all the effects, killing all amateur astronomers, i dont think so.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by AlexDJ]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 04:51 AM
link   

I'm sorry deezee, but no. No information I have read from GFL or anything under Ashtar Sheran has mentioned 'end of the world' or any information supporting that. The information looks different than what I have read. I am unsure about what other people may be reading, but I promise you, it isn't of that sort honestly.

What are you sorry about?

I'm just telling you, what Ashtar Command was like in my country, many years ago.

They were channeling Ashtar Sheran, and some other names, i could look up in the book, but don't remember right now.

They were talking about entering the "Photon Belt", DNA changing into 12 strands, and many other things i already mentioned, and some i can't remember anymore.

Of course it has to change over time, especially when prophecies don't come true. It also differs from country to country, because it's different people "channeling".

But if you think i'm making this up, i can scan the book, and you can check my translation in babbel fish. The translation won't be that good, but at least you'll see, mine was correct.

The book even has the Ashtar Command logo on the first inside page.
Beneath the logo, it says:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This book is a collection of cosmic communications, which were transmitted by the star base Krotron (this one was supposed to be over Ljubljana) and the mother ship Excalibur, of the Ashtar Command.
All the other informations are available in the Ascension Group, that gathers every wednesday and friday at 8PM in the Center of Alternative Medicine, Dunajska 20, Ljubljana
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you think i'm making this up, i will scan the book and post it on imageshack, and you can see for yourself.

There are many names and bits of info in there, that you would recognise. But since those waves of evacuation didn't come true, the content had to be changed.

I assure you, you are not the first one to be waiting for the end of the world / ascension, under the "guide" of the Ashtar Command.

And you're probably not the last.

I thought they would completelly fall appart after repetedly making so many failed predictions.

So i was surprised to learn, that not only is the group alive and well all over the world, we even have one of these "aliens" right here on ATS.
Just check out CmdrAleon. He used to live on Mars, and on Atlantis before that.

The group is also very active in Germany.

And to tell you the truth, i wouldn't be surprised, if we had a brand new generation of believers right here in Slovenia.

The old ones moved on, and the new ones know nothing of the events that took place before..

It's always like that.

Because of that, i can make a prediction, that unlike most others, really is going to come true:

After the year 2012 passes, the Ashtar Command will pick another date for the end of the world and ascension into a higher dimension.

I can't predict which one, but it will probably coincide with some other prediction, to make it more convincing.. Or maybe with a passage of a comet.. We shall see.

Oh, and xnibirux: I am in no way trying to convince you to stop believing what you want to believe. I just want to know you're going to be fine IF it should not come true. That's all. Otherwise, i don't care about what you believe.

Still, i think, that you and others have a right to know the history of the Ashtar Command, that it itself would rather not talk about.

EDIT: Oh, you forgot to answer me, how many group channeling sessions you have been to in person.

Thanks!

[edit on 7/2/08 by deezee]

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by deezee
I applaud your efforts to encourage some rational thought in this subject.

It all came to mainstream attention here in 1997 with the 'Heaven's Gate' cult when they decided unanimously to 'ascend' to the mother ship hiding behind comet Hale-Bopp and now I see there's a new generation of 'Heaven's Gate' around since 2006 with totally new membership (obviously).

It's a senseless waste of time and ultimately much more than that to endulge in such extreme beliefs that are totally devoid of any rational basis.

posted on Feb, 7 2008 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ

Deezee i dont believe in asthar command or anything like that. ETS dont channel (they can but they prefer doing business real, not from far away and hiding their identities). They choose to who, how and when, you dont choose it actually.

I have seen ufos up close (just 200 mts from me)..and i can tell you its a very frighthening experience that i would not wish to anybody because you dont know what to do, where to run or what is going to happen, you fele actually very little (impotent..i dont know if its the right word).

I think at least planet X is not comming for now, i think their influence should be already seen on the planet and all the other ones, just imagen a big planetoid size crossing the solar system, can you imagen how much havoc can this create, no planet would be safe, their orbits would change drastically (unless you are so big like jupiter or saturn). Its good to have a free mind but if there are no Hardcore evidence right now, you should rest assure that its nothing outhere. Amateur astrononomers would not shout their mouth about this, Nasa and Gov cant controll us, heck dont you think any amateur astronomer would not love to discover a new planet (brown dwarf or whatever) and put the name on it??? heck..every year many discovers new asteorids, comets and just for the shake to put their fever or own name to it. Gov and Nasa cant hide a big planet from us, yes they could lie but hidding all the effects, killing all amateur astronomers, i dont think so.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by AlexDJ]

Hello Alex, just to let you know, Ashtar Command aren't ET at all, they aren't ET like different species of Greys from the Zeta Reticuli or any species of Reptilia from Nibiru, they are Light Beings, human but of the 5th dimension. You must understand this. All of us are becoming Light Beings by the way, we may be of the 3rd dimension now, but that it changing and our DNA is stepping up a few notches. You should already know that our DNA governs our consciousness(read my other threads on DNA ascension), this is why there are so many of us gaining psychic abilities as the years progress. Also, most UFOs are unmanned drones and are remote monitor vehicles for our planet. I believe you when you say "ETs don't channel", because you're right, they don't. Light Beings do.

[edit on 7-2-2008 by xnibirux]

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join