It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexico to Microchip Central American Migrants

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Mexico to Microchip Central American Migrants

www.blacklistednews.com

As an omen of things to come, in March the National Immigration Institute of Mexico will demand Central Americans workers and visitors carry ID cards with electronic chips. The ID cards “will record every arrival and departure of so-called temporary workers and visitors, mostly from Guatemala,” reports KGBT 4 out of Harlingen, Texas. “Officials say the purpose is to guarantee security for workers and visitors.”
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.truthnews.us
www.team4news.com
in.news.yahoo.com

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Check out this story. The videos too. Is this a first step of the NAU to eventually lead to all of the US having an RFID card? I hope not.
"As U.S. Senate Libertarian candidate from Montana, Stan Jones warned, a national ID card with an RFID chip is an integral part of the NAU agenda (see video). “You will not be able to move about freely,” explained Jones. “This is terrorism of the most worst kind, brought on you by our own government.” as stated in the article. I do not like the whole idea of the NAU. It is unnecessary, but apparently inevitable. The day I get a chip or even an ID card is the day I become a criminal in "their" eyes.

www.blacklistednews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by palehorse23

I feel like they have already slipped RFID on us with these BLINK credit and debit cards. Debit cards are so important now, I think everyone has them, especially since they are more convenient and secure than carrying cash.

Most people don't know that their debit cards have RFID tags in them already. I wonder what kind of information about me is stored on it.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I can't believe how many people have their heads in the sand with the NAU/SPP agenda. The SPP is a government plan and the 2006 Report from the SPP can be found here: SPP 2006 Report

The Security Annex of the 2006 Report of the SPP, one separate portion of the 2006 Report has charts that list published Initiatives, Key Milestones, and the Status of each Milestone (whether postponed, on target, completed, etc).

A few of the Milestones that are pertinent:

“Test technology and develop recommendations .. to enhance the use of biometrics in screening travelers destined to North America, with a view to developing compatible biometric border and immigration systems.” This Milestone between Canada and the US was completed Fall 2006; the Milestone between Mexico and the US has only been initiated.

“Devise a single, integrated global enrollment program for North American trusted travelers (e.g. NEXUS, FAST, SENTRI) for travel by air, land and sea within 36 months. (June 2008).” This Milestone has been initiated.

“Canada and the United States to explore the feasibility of a process within 12 months (June 2006) that can make risk management decisions (board/no board) about travelers destined to or transiting through North America.” This Milestone has been delayed.

Be sure to read Page 13 where they speak of sharing medical information – all in the name of “pandemic safety”. So much for private medical information, eh?

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Probably the information they have stored about is the way you eat and sleep, the way you talk to other people, the way you behave, the way you have sex with other people, anything you can think of, all types of information they want.

1984 at its finest, perhaps?

[edit on 30-12-2007 by TheoOne]

new topics

top topics

join