It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Dare Call It Conspiracy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Actually it is Truth and has been predicted. Hold on to your hats folks as we are in for a rough ride. Philip Freneau published a thesis in 1792 titled:“Rules for Changing a Limited Republican Government into an Unlimited Hereditary One” . . Rule 11 is relevant to Global Warming Bull and Rule 12 references the sheding of 'vulgar blood' to prosper the scheme. 3,000 employees int he towers and a few executives are nothing compared to the blood that has been shed to prosper the American Empire.

I have numerous blogs detailing the deception being executed by the NWO/CFR with Global Warming & Rick Warren providing a driven purpose from the religious end. If you haven't read Freneau's tretice, it is well worth the time to study the game plan these bozos have launched.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Nice find...

It is written so clearly, so accurately yet so long ago that I got goosebumps reading it.

They seem to have executed the plan so successfully... I almost think they might have this sewn on to the inside of their ties.

Hmm.. I wonder how I can become one of "they"? ;-)

flag

thank you

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Just wondering why this thread is not getting any posts...

Is it not interesting enough that someone laid out the plan over 200 years ago?

Or, is it because nobody bothers to read anything longer than 4000 characters?

[edit on 29-12-2007 by may_be_true]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   
People may wish to do serious study on the rise of power of the Nazi slaughters. That was aided and abetted by both of W's grandfathers, elite in the US, British royalty and other elite, international finance and banking (i.e. Rothschild, Morgan, and Rockefeller families) and all WASP ideologues in the US and internationally.

The Zionist ideologues did not disagree with Hitler's rising to power. The most brutal of them (Stern Gang members - Irgun and Lehi ) collaborated with Hitler in covert (false flag) acts. Had there not been so much public outcry from Jews, many in the US, and Gentiles who were not anti-Semitic, regarding Hitler's mass slaughtering, the Zionists would not have been able to use Hitler's rise to power, to slaughter Semitic Arabs already long settled in Palestine.

Deep seeded centuries old international anti-Semitism, particularly in Europe, heavily aided Hitler's rise to power. Further assisted by the Vatican and WASP ideologue Protestant religions. Even during WWII, few, if any other countries in the world, would allow refugee European Jews to enter their countries.

In fact, if the Roosevelt administration had not encouraged and allowed Pearl Harbor attack, the US never would have gone to war against Hitler. Anti-Semitism was that strong in the US.

George Orwell warned 9/11 could be possible in his book 1984 written in 1948. He took his cue from the events leading up to the rise of Hitler to power. I have witnessed since Hitler's rise to and fall from power, many of the same factors and tactics played out in the US, played out bringing Hitler to power. through international collaboration of the wealthiest and powerful of international residents.

1960's Operation Northwoods spelled out how exactly to carry out 9/11. JFK refused to have it used agaist Castro. Obviously, the Bush administration bears no resemblence to the much higher quality leadership and caring about human life, of JFK. The Bush administration had no qualms about implementing Operation Northwoods.

People can legitimately fault JFK for his personal faults, but it would be completely unjust to fault him as not sincerely caring about the health and welfare of this country or her people. He publicly warned people about secret societies of the elite and powerful. JFK, with his family's wealth and connections, was in a highly advantageous position to know what goes and went on in those meetings.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I have been chastised for my lengthy explanations before by a maintenance supervisor. One day we had a minor fire in the hospital that I put out. I went to my Sup and yelled "Fire - follow me - NOW!" Guess what...he wanted me to elaborate at length.

People get bored with long explanations. If you have visited and read the references, you may be preparing for what is on the horizon. If the dark a$$ cannot usher us into the One World Govt., a whiteboy and a B are just heartbeats away.

posted on Feb, 11 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadRevD
Some Dare Call It Conspiracy

Nice play on words from the 1971 classic None Dare Call It Conspiracy.

[Amazon review)

Gary Allen and Larry Abraham, None Dare Call It Conspiracy, rev. ed. (Buccaneer Books, 1986)

It has been my experience for the past half-decade or so that when I want to read good horror, I don't go to the horror section of the bookstore. I go to the non-fiction section. There is a short but powerful list of nonfiction books that are guaranteed to put a good scare into you, and I seem to have stumbled across the majority of them. Stanton Peele's The Diseasing of America. Robert Weinberg's One Renegade Cell. Glenn Gaesser's Big Fat Lies. Add to the list Allen and Abraham's None Dare Call It Conspiracy.

Allen and Abraham here attempt to make the case that the events of recent world history, from the Bolshevik Revolution forward, have been brought into being and controlled by a relatively small group of insiders, mostly international banking magnates and (later on) the Council on Foreign Relations. While it's certainly conspiracy theory, Allen and Abraham have done a fine job of backing up their assertions with a huge amount of primary and secondary source material (just looking up the titles in the bibliography took me the better part of two hours). Whether you're a fan of conspiracy theory or not, the facts presented, and the conclusions drawn, in this book, are thought-provoking and outrageous.

I defy any reader of this slim volume, conservative, liberal, neocon, free-thinker, what have you-- not to be incensed by it. Even if you only believe a fraction of what Allen and Abraham put forth in this book, it cannot but make you want to do something to stem the tide. And there is certainly a tide; the book, originally written during the Nixon administration, can be looked at now with three decades of hindsight. There's no denying that much of what Allen and Abraham forecast for America's future has either come to pass or is in front of the Cabinet as we speak. (Michael Badnarik dissects the final chapter of this book, and points out a number of ways these predictions have already happened, in his book Odd to Be King). Whether you believe that there really is a conspiracy afoot (and, really, "follow the money" does work here) or whether you believe it's all the result of incompetence, stupidity, and lack of communication, there's no denying it's happening. All you have to do is step outside and look around.

Terrifying. A must-read. Do whatever you need to do to hunt a copy down. The first book guaranteed to make my Best Reads of 2005 list.

Originally posted by OrionStars
People may wish to do serious study on the rise of power of the Nazi slaughters. That was aided and abetted by both of W's grandfathers, elite in the US, British royalty and other elite, international finance and banking (i.e. Rothschild, Morgan, and Rockefeller families) and all WASP ideologues in the US and internationally.

Absolutely correct, as meticulously documented in Anthony Sutton's Wall Street and the Rise of Hitler.

top topics

join