It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covert radiation genocide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 04:19 PM
link   
With over 2000 nuclear tests since the 1950's - most of which have been atmospheric - but I don't see what difference it makes if its in the ground or underwater - we are still affected...

The U.S. has conducted the equivalent of one nuclear weapons test every 17 days since its first test; the Soviet Union has tested on average every 23 days; France every 63 days; Britain every 349 days and; China every 222 days. India has conducted only one test so far.

and

It is estimated that the total yield of all the atmospheric nuclear weapons tests conducted is 438 megatons. That's equivalent to 29,200 Hiroshima size bombs. In the 36 years between 1945 and 1980 when atmospheric testing was being conducted this would have been equivalent to exploding a Hiroshima size bomb in the atmosphere every 11 hours.
source: History of Nuclear Testing

I am more than surprised nobody reputable has been brave enough to suggest that the increase in rates of cancer since the 50's might be directly related to all of the fallout and radiation we have all been unnecessarily exposed to from all of this. I'm no scientist but it sure seems to make sense to me.

In fact, now that i think about it, It's almost as if we are already survivors of the equivalent of the radiation aftermath of a Nuclear attack - who would've thought!??

[edit on 21-12-2007 by CyberTruth]

posted on Dec, 22 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
If you actually think about it for a minute, the human body can withstand alot of toxic chemicals and radiation, that plants and animals would die from. The whole world has chemicals and radiation in one form or another in the air. Even up in the mountains.

You can't get away from radiation. Everything emits Radiation.
So yes we are a by product of the Synthetic Revolution that is going on.

If you don't believe me turn on your TV, or go outside, and you are bombarded with Wi-Fi waves, Electrical Radiation, Smog, etc.

We have learned to adapt at a great cost. Scientist still don't really know the extent of the damage Civilization has done to the planet. But we were designed to survive, and we will continue to evolve.

There no doubt about that.

new topics

join