It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 A Spiritual Transformation This Is The Time Now

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Cmdraleon,

Who are you? Where are you from?
Are you a normal human being or you are from another planet?

During 21 December 2012, Spiritual Transformation, what will happen? Is it going to have massive earth destruction? Are human being still alive on that day?

Thanks,
atut

Greetings atut,

I am born on Earth and from Mars before arriving here .

During the year 2012 what will happen is the arrival and cosmic ascension of Planet Earth into the New Earth frequency.

Humans will be alive but those that are not prepared and have issues to deal with will be taken to an Earth where they can workout the Karmic until the time comes when they could live in peace .

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

Greetings Cyber ,
As of now no ships from lower dimensional frequency will be allowed to interfere with the people of Planet Earth as we all go through the Transformational process now.

You will find that Galactic people on the ships of the higher frequency are now in the process monitoring who is coming in and out the Planet from other Worlds.

The Portals are opening all over now because the vail has just about been lifted .

You will also see more Spaceships because of this.

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Hi, just wondering, have you ever seen the film '
''How to lose a guy in ten days"?
The card game in particular!

I don't understand how this thread can keep going on for soooooo long!

IX
helen

Greetings helen I have not .

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always ,
CmdrAleon

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I have never been psychic but I have always had a strong spiritual awareness about things related to the paranormal and "occult". I was very scared about 2012 prophecy but my whole feelings on it has changed. Actually my whole being has changed since 2006. I don't what has happened to me it has no reason or logic to it. But i have changed for the better a lot of anger sadness and fear has faded away weights I had carried with me for decades. Well on to the subject at hand I think that 2012 is going to be a change. A change that will forever change Earth for the better. What that change will be I don't know. I also don't know if it's going to be a snap of the finger change or if it'll be the start of the snowball rolling to something big. It's going to start though in 2012. Everyone should be excited the next 25 years will be some of the most exciting in human history do not be afraid. You shouldn't give into your negative emotions and fears. The world is going to a better place for everyone were all going to be a part of it together.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Greetings all,

Just wanted to share the wonderful video from Aluna Joy.
Its all about upliftment and being in harmony with the Universe.

Blesssings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
i would just like too know, as 2012 approaches and becomes sooner and sooner. when do you think the first major changes will occur, other than our DNA being activated, because i know that is a slow process.

also i have heard impostor ET's shall come and fool some people to board their ships so they just use the people. and give words of false ascension.

please answer and thank you

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Original poster.

Did you know that the mayans said nothing wil ltake place on dec 21 2012 themselves. YES,they actually confimred that they think nothing will happen on that date. research it if you want. the time widnwo they give is 2007-2015 for change to take place.

Also,Hidden Hand posted this on ATS, if you disagree it shows you are nto genuine because he is and didn't actually lie. If you would read all what he said you would know why he is genuine. So you agree o neverything he said?
www.illuminati-news.com...

Also, the mayan 260-day calendar DOES NOT end on dec 21 2012, the last day of the calendar is 13 AHAU and dec 21 IS NTO that day.However october 28 2011 for ex IS 13 AHAU- the last day of the mayan 260-day calendar.

Try to talk yourself through these little things OP.

Waiting ofr your answers.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Greetings Valeri,

I understand the window between 2007 through 2015.
It is true the world does not end on dec.21st,2012 the doom and gloom predictions will say that on the Internet.

This also means that the Cosmic or Galactic Changes that we are going to see will happen.

This Planet we are on now will have a major transformation.

The Maya never said the World is ending .

That has been interpreted by many other Internet sites .

Thank you for sharing what I also understand to be correct from the Spiritual Elder leader of the Maya.

CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dave157
i would just like too know, as 2012 approaches and becomes sooner and sooner. when do you think the first major changes will occur, other than our DNA being activated, because i know that is a slow process.

also i have heard impostor ET's shall come and fool some people to board their ships so they just use the people. and give words of false ascension.

please answer and thank you

Greetings Dave,

Many things are presented on the Internet by other people .
The DNA is now being activated in the Human Body in waves .

So each wave is activated in small groups around the Planet.

The wave will increase as we go through 2012 and into a Galactic Alignment.

As for the false Ets coming to take people on Ships .

I do not see that happening .

Those of the great forces of Light when present will make contact first with a visual presentation in the skies above the Earth Atmosphere .

You are already having these sightings now in the last few years.

Which are leading up to a major visual show of Galactic Ships .

After people become calm ,relaxed and aware then contact directly will happen.

Understand many Et Races are here to witness the Earth Ascension.

Use discernment before making contact .

CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
If this messages connects with you then may your awakening to the next level be fulled with Love and understanding.

Not really. But thank you anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by deezee

Greetings deezee,

Here is a photo given to me from a friend who took it a few years ago in Texas .

Nibiru [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b04b84b438ef.jpg[/atsimg]

As you look you can see it near the Sun .

CmdrAleon

[edit on 14-9-2009 by Cmdraleon]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thugluv
Cmdraleon,

Do you channel your transmissions?

Greetings thugluv,

No my Transmissions are Telepathic in nature.

When I get the transmission from off Planet I will then post it if a message is important to share publically.

Thank You for a great question.

CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by widget
Cmdraleon,

I am a believer of this light stuff. I have a few questions:

1, In Bringers of the Dawn, Youtube video 15, it was suggested we spin clockwise to enhance the rate our helix's grow. Does this work?

I have not heard of that being done ,what I would suggest is quitely go into a Cosmic state of Meditation and use the Hu or OM which are the most powerful words one can use in the Universe.

Continued meditations of this nature will help the helix grow.

Through Galactic Meditation your body will be in a alignment with the coming changes .

2, Do you know anything about Nibiru? Is it headed for earth? I have a feeling this is the planet that removes the Dracos everytime it comes around. Is this true?

Nibiru is blocked by the Suns Rays most of the time well.

I am not tuned into that area as much as I am the Cosmi Christed levels of information.

In this thread I added a picture taken of the Sun with Nibiru near it that was sent to me from a friend in Texas .

This was from a few years back I would assume at this time its even closer then before.

3, What is the best way to become back in touch with my galactic family? I know I am here for a reason as I keep feeling like I took an impossible mission but my positive energy made me reassured that I could complete the task, this is a new feeling. Can you help me become back in touch with my galatic light family?

This all starts with a quite space daily mornings and evenings with no one around.

Meditation or what I would call Galactic Meditation will be the best way and also asking Sananda to assist you or the Christ.

Use meditation music suggestion Michael Hammer a well know Ambient Space Music artist.

The meditation with certian Space music will greatly help you on your way.

4, Have you yourself been able to see what you were in previous lives, or have you not achieved that level yet?

Yes I have seen myself in Atlantis in a past lifetime,in this lifetime I see myself as I am now on mission to Earth within the Human experience .

5, Last question, why do you refer to them as CHRIST family? Sounds a little too like the bible, doesn't it? It is the first time I have heard this term and I dont like the way it feels. Is it the new club the athiests have made?

I refer to the Christ Family or the Christ Consciousness because that is the Consciousness of Light.

The opposite of the Christ Consciousness is ones that are not of the Light itself.

When you awaken and expand your consciousness which is happening on a greater scale as we enter the Golden Age of Enlightenment or the Galactic Awakening of Mankind this becomes the nornal understand.

Which is understood throughout the Universe of Planetary Systems within the Spiritual levels of Light also known as Christ Consciousness.

Sorry for the delay I am now looking at any questions that I have not explored here .

Looking forward to your response!

CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by d-dave-b
PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ MY POST EVEN IF IT IS LENGTHY, I THINK IM DEFINITELY ONTO SOMETHING.

I think the question that no one has asked that lends itself to true
understand is a belief about space and time, you have touched on this a
couple of times here but never really went into much details. This is
the basis of my question, and I believe it will perhaps help me to
further broaden my understanding.

I am open to broadening my consciousness, it is one of the reasons that
I educate myself and try and expand my level of knowledge - knowledge
expansion is more important to me than leisure time. One thing that
frustrates me about human existence is that it ends, it is frustrating
that it will end and I will not know everything, this is very selfish
but I am only me and only I can feel and understand the way I am at our
current level of consciousness. What I understand you to be saying is
that the collective human consciousness will rise above the current
level and then due to that greater understanding everything we have
achieved in our lives in a material sense will no longer be worth
anything, our belief and almost instinct to collect and create wealth
will become irrelevant because the true wealth is a wealth of knowledge
(or so I believe). Am I on the right track here?

My limit for a greater understanding comes from the construct of life
that I cannot visualise or understand.

Can you confirm or deny for me that a higher level of consciousness
bypasses space and time completely and it is one of an understanding or
an integration with the energy of the universe?

You and Earth itself will bypass Time and Space period in this life now.
Thats what is going to happen after the Planetary Ascension of Mankind.

You are still in a Space and Time pattern but this will soon end .

When a person decides to go beyond Space and Time this is the liberation of limited Consciousness .

You can do this through galactic meditations using the simple words OM and or HU which are very powerful words of the higher dimensions of Light.

I believe time, space and mass to be a limitation of physics which can
be explained in a mathematical sense, but this does not directly lead to
an understanding at a cosmic level - our existence, our cognitive
thought, our spirituality and the energy of the universe has not been
currently determined or explained by physics and therefore the current
restrictions set by physics are only physical barriers that need to be
broken in the same way gravity, flight and the concept of the sun, the
solar system were broken - the answer is more complex as our
understanding and knowledge broadens. I completely believe that before
human flight was created and believed people understood that it was
impossible, just like currently time travel and energy transfer or
creation are currently thought to be impossible. When this knowledge is
gained it will 'click' in our minds and it will be impossible to
understand the other way... we will just understand

Is the universe limitless?

The Universe is unlimited expansive unlike the Mind of Mankind which has been taught to live a limited way of life here on Earth.

If you want to understand the Universe do simple transformation steps within your life and you will see this unlimited source of life which is endless.

Blessings In The Light Of The Most Radiant One Always ,
CmdrAleon

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Cmdraleon

The word has been spoken and they are singing.

I will answer.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
2012 the movie is coming out this week and much of what Hollywood is presenting is based on a negative conclusion of fear.

I believe that the exact opposite is about to happen in 2012 .

That this will be a complete shift in Human Consciousness verse the Earth being flooded all over the Planet as the Movie would have one think.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cmdraleon
Greetings all,

I Want to cover a few areas briefly. The year 2012 and what that means in Human terms.

As we exist now on this Planet there are in general less wars taking place then even 10 ,20 or even 30 years ago.

There are many Earth based problems that exist and at the same time Human Consciousness has also become more aware of these problems .

Now with this Consciousness comes the awareness of time and space.

We are rapidly approching what will be seen and felt as a maximum impact on Earth and within our Galaxy .

There is a greater reason for being now which has nothing to do with the limitations that have been taught on this Planetary System .

This will be a Galactic opening for Humanity and the vails are just about lifted for all to now see the truth and also see with there own eyes the Cosmic Spiritual beings that have existed and been behind the scences for many 1,000 of your Earth years .

Now is a time when those who have lied to you about the existance of us will not be able to contain these lies much longer .

Many Govenments within the next two years will come clean about there understandings of Ets from other Worlds Dimensions etc.

2012 is also an encoded number beyond being a year on your Planet.

Its also going to decode many on the Planet Consciously to a greater understanding of self on a Cosmic scale not seen before this time.

Your Nasa and other Earth based area's are well aware of this and the events to follow .

This will not be the end of the World but the beginning of a new Consciousness and also the reconnection to your Cosmic Family which does exist and has been watching and aiding in the great transformation of Mother Earth.

There has been alot of negativity on MotherEarth for many of her current years .

Now the tide will turn in the opposite direction.

You will find if you look that the Hopi Indian Spiritual elders know this is the time of great transformation as do the Spiritual elders and decendents of the Mayan Civilization.

The Mayan Galactic Calendar will assit those who are looking at these events to come now and in your near future.

I would also highly suggest for those who are not involved in any Cosmic meditation that you start to learn how to connect within yourself now on a daily basis and also by doing so in a quite space learn how to connect with the Spiritual beings of Light that are here now .

Your communications with them will be of a telepathic nature for this is the way many communicate off Planet .

Many can speak aswell.

If this messages connects with you then may your awakening to the next level be fulled with Love and understanding.

Understand the UFOs are not whats important the expansion into what will be a higher frequency within your body mind and soul will be key now.

Contact will happen in many ways not just one way or the way one preceives it should from a Human understanding .

In 2008 expect when you least expect it to have contacts and see Starships of the Spiritual Light frequency within your new vision.

The body is transforming now and will continue as we get closer to 2012 the actual year .

This ends my transmission

Blessings In The Light of The Most Radiant One Always,
CmdrAleon

[edit on 18-12-2007 by Cmdraleon]

I am borderline ominicent and nearly everything you have just said is ridiculous. Please read my 2012 theory I actually bring CREDIBLE evidence to the table, and I open the discussion into more scientific investigations.

There is no such thing as magic, or 'spirits' that is a misconception of primative man who described things beyond his own comprehension at the time. There is no doubt that the human brain has capeabilities beyond of what we know and I personally know as it has happened to me.

If you want to know what will happen.... I dream of it every night, war in venezuala, a world government forcing everyone into a world of slavery,
global catastrophes of chaos.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Oh, great. Here we go again.

Show me some proof that you are not "from here" and maybe I will start believing

When you have greater control over your own mind you will see how these things are indeed possible. Then you have your own proof, and that proof is experience.

As of now, you are still tied to the Church of Science. Which is different from the scientific method (a very useful tool). Instead you want things spoon-fed to you by other individuals who appear "credible" in your eyes, no different than a Christian looking to a pastor (also credible in their eyes), or a Hopi looking to their Shaman. The overriding pattern is that you are forced to look outside of yourself for an answer, but where do you think the answers you are looking for are originating from? The scientific method itself can be internalized and applied by yourself within your own head when you prove these things to yourself. Then you are no longer dependent upon others, the equivalent of an intellectual teat-seeker.

The science of NLP already recognizes that there are competing psychological "entities" or "agents" in your head that have contradictory requirements for being satisfied, and your own consciousness is what actually settles if you will eat now, or work more first and eat later, or use the bathroom now in your pants, or use your "better judgment" to hold it until you reach a bathroom. Many of these "agents" are biological in nature, and come from natural chemical impulses from your bodies. Others are purely psychological, and come from nothing but "ideas" you have internalized, for example various "morals" and social customs.

Using that as a starting point, "you" are not what you think you are. You are not one thing, you are actually billions/trillions of discrete parts, if not more.

How much do you really know about the trillions of things that make you up and how they are created? I suppose this is where you appeal to your church of experts for the latest consensus opinion, as confused/incomplete and tangential as those answers are going to be. I say figure it out yourself, because none of the people you personally choose to listen to know what they're talking about on this subject.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by bsbray11]

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
Oh, great. Here we go again.

Show me some proof that you are not "from here" and maybe I will start believing

When you have greater control over your own mind you will see how these things are indeed possible. Then you have your own proof, and that proof is experience.

As of now, you are still tied to the Church of Science. Which is different from the scientific method (a very useful tool). Instead you want things spoon-fed to you by other individuals who appear "credible" in your eyes, no different than a Christian looking to a pastor (also credible in their eyes), or a Hopi looking to their Shaman. The overriding pattern is that you are forced to look outside of yourself for an answer, but where do you think the answers you are looking for are originating from? The scientific method itself can be internalized and applied by yourself within your own head when you prove these things to yourself. Then you are no longer dependent upon others, the equivalent of an intellectual teat-seeker.

The science of NLP already recognizes that there are competing psychological "entities" or "agents" in your head that have contradictory requirements for being satisfied, and your own consciousness is what actually settles if you will eat now, or work more first and eat later, or use the bathroom now in your pants, or use your "better judgment" to hold it until you reach a bathroom. Many of these "agents" are biological in nature, and come from natural chemical impulses from your bodies. Others are purely psychological, and come from nothing but "ideas" you have internalized, for example various "morals" and social customs.

Using that as a starting point, "you" are not what you think you are. You are not one thing, you are actually billions/trillions of discrete parts, if not more.

How much do you really know about the trillions of things that make you up and how they are created? I suppose this is where you appeal to your church of experts for the latest consensus opinion, as confused/incomplete and tangential as those answers are going to be. I say figure it out yourself, because none of the people you personally choose to listen to know what they're talking about on this subject.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by bsbray11]

Those 'parts' you call are called mitocondrians *if I spelled it right* small itty bitty things inside your cells which create energy to wake up in the morning, and move around. Those things can also be harnessed with Qi Gong (yes it can be done please watch the ripleys beleive it or not analysis).

When you learn to have more control over your own body and mind then you become 'enlightened'.... still gotta find that damn Qi Gong Teacher here in my city... he's a hard one to find... so damn secretive.

posted on Nov, 11 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Lavey2

Sounds like you are being sarcastic but there is still a lot of truth in what you say nonetheless.

Considering your mind is what you "think" with, to think about how you think, and more importantly observe the way your mind mechanically behaves when you try to quiet it, and as you observe it more and more over periods of meditation, it is not surprising that you encounter great realizations that even brain scientists have a hard time comprehending with their still-busy minds. The people who actually set aside the time to make these observations always seem to slip through the cracks of conventional wisdom, maybe because they lose all desire to wake people up to things we must all realize in a short amount of time anyway (with death).

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join