It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**** YOUR KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by drunk
Never mind, Kano fixed it.

Kano says: remember about the no attacking other members bit.

[Edited on 23-3-2004 by Kano]

Did i type this ?LOL

Cheers Kano my bad.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I agree with McGotti for sure.

If you dont want your kids to be subjected to such "immoral" acts such as nudity *gasp* and drugs *faints* just shelter the little pricks.

I dont see why I have to be punished by the almighty censors because some fat bitch soccer mom is complaining about her 8 year old son saying "the "S" word". Meanwhile the same 8 year old goes to school and gets "taught" a myriad of "evil words".

In summation, soccer moms are fat, ugly wenches that cant control their own kids (just smack the little bastard if he curses, why are we turning our future generations into such pussies??? # child welfare! If I ever caught my son* cursing Id slap him right in the teeth. Problem solved).

*I dont really have a son

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51
I agree with McGotti for sure.

If you dont want your kids to be subjected to such "immoral" acts such as nudity *gasp* and drugs *faints* just shelter the little pricks.

I dont see why I have to be punished by the almighty censors because some fat bitch soccer mom is complaining about her 8 year old son saying "the "S" word". Meanwhile the same 8 year old goes to school and gets "taught" a myriad of "evil words".

In summation, soccer moms are fat, ugly wenches that cant control their own kids (just smack the little bastard if he curses, why are we turning our future generations into such pussies??? # child welfare! If I ever caught my son* cursing Id slap him right in the teeth. Problem solved).

*I dont really have a son

You are a real sweetheart! PLEASE DO NOT REPRODUCE

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Ladies and gentleman, your nerdling has no idea what this thread is about.

Thank you for confusing the hell out of me.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Let me just say... Why does someone bother to post if they can't be civil? This post just looks like a ball of anger and ill-educated typing.

Makes a person sad.

posted on Mar, 23 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hey, Raven. Don't take it so personal. I never do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join