It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dealing with 9/11 Madness (argumentum ad hominem veritas)

page: 26
<< 23  24  25   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jamiebenzy

Couldn't agree more. How must they feel though? Imagine waking up after two tours in Afghanistan or Iraq, having killed hundreds, and realizing they have used you as a tool, wagged you by your patriotic tail and turned you in to a psychopath? We must forgive many... many

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

When you say paid, you really think people in the 9/11 truth movement are being paid by Muslims? Seems very dubious, have you seen any evidence of this?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
My feelings on 9/11 truth center on how the whole episode has effected people waking up. The horrible events of that day, the terrible deaths, horror and terror that so many people experienced marked us all, and effectively shielded us from looking at the causes. I was late to understand, to suspect, it took years and years, and I still don't have a clear idea of what happened, but I do know that something went wrong that day, a switch was turned, a crack in the matrix so to speak. The only specific thing I will address is the date. I am quite sure this was someone, someone from inside either leaving a death card, or pointing a finger. 9/11 points directly to the CIA and the operation in Chile, orchestrated by Kissinger against Allende on the same date in 1973. It was no coincidence that Kissinger was nominated to head the 9/11 commission, and only stepped down when he was asked to name his consulting clients. The great service that the 9/11 truth movement has done is to snap people up out of the matrix and wake them up to the entire charade. Time to wake up from the Infomocracy The Infomocracy Dilemma: Revolution or Disengagement?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Well said, 'Beachie'. This website is my 'frontline' against those that would destroy the America I believe still exists. People are waking up, and those boys and girls that were ten years old at the time are now young, educated adults. They encounter a non-existant job market, and wars that cannot be justified. These young people can be our salvation, even if it takes a revolution. How can any young person believe a word that comes out of a politicians mouth?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This thread was never intended to be a "911 Discussion" thread

It has served it's purpose

Closing

Thank you

Semper

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
A Brief Post Scriptum

I just want to add one final note before re-closing the thread.

As mentioned here and here, and from the very first post onwards, we're really done with the perennial rudeness we see on the part of some members, and seek to make the 9/11 forum a pleasant, inviting and scholarly environment for discussing one of the most significant events of the 21st century.

You can help by doing your very best to be polite, regardless of provocation, and alerting us whenever you encounter problem behavior.

Thanks, as always, to everyone who is committed to maintaining the high standards of discussion quality for which we continue to strive.

This forum's for you.

<< 23  24  25   >>

join