It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've converted to Christianity

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Watch this video and you'll know why. Watch THE WHOLE THING:

And after you watch that, watch this:

Praise Jesus!!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Well at first I was like

But then I was like

And then...

Got me nervous there for a second...

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
"I have a better question for those out there about this whole thing. Magic man dunnit."

At least this is evidence there's rejects from both ends of the spectrum.

Oh, and durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Paresthesia

Good for you but what do you want from us? A pat on the head saying very good or to be ridiculed for being so braindead that you have to resort to a religion (and christianity at that) to get on in life.

So have you really converted and just want vindication and people to say that you have done good by converting? Or are you just converting for the sake of it?

Either way why tell us?

G

N.B I never even bothered with your video's cos they make no difference to the question at hand.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Shi, she's being facetious. That kid in the first vid makes me weep for the future of the world. What a dork. Poor, sad, brainwashed, deluded, backwoods moron. He doesn't even know enough about science to try to pick it apart properly.

No wonder America is going to hell in a handbasket. Metaphorically speaking of course.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by shihulud

N.B I never even bothered with your video's cos they make no difference to the question at hand.

Then why bother to post?
Maybe you'd understand what's going on here a little better if you did.:shk:

Great post paresthesia, made me laugh.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
Shi, she's being facetious.

Now why go and spoil the game? Let's see how long it takes her to convert to Islam.

Ahh, but we wouldn't dare pick on the followers of wicked pedophile mo, or those kin to them now would we?

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

Originally posted by shihulud

Then why bother to post?
Maybe you'd understand what's going on here a little better if you did.:shk:

Great post paresthesia, made me laugh.

I get it now - nice one - just thought it was your usual christian effort but I was wrong (just shows you should maybe review all the evidence eh?).

Hey can I convert too?

I love the reasoning.

G

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseSheep

Followers of "mo" don't clog the board up with their particular flavor of delusion, which is why I tend to go after the Xians.

don't take it personally, I think all religious people are deluded to a greater or lesser degree.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Followers of "mo" don't clog the board up with their particular flavor of delusion, which is why I tend to go after the Xians.

Some see that the picture is quite larger.

don't take it personally, I think all religious people are deluded to a greater or lesser degree.

Don't let that bother you. All who aren't born again get burned anyway. So one such as myself shouldn't take anything too personal or get too worked up over this childish kind of thing.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Reply to WiseSheep

Ahh, but we wouldn't dare pick on the followers of wicked pedophile mo, or those kin to them now would we?

Naa you cant pick on them matey,and his followers are increasing more than yours matey!

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
Naa you cant pick on them matey,and his followers are increasing more than yours matey!

Yes but matey, didn't one once say he was going to build something and the gates of hell wouldn't prevail against it?

Those who make flesh their strength need many. Those who have the creator only need one. If anyone else chooses to tag along, happy are they.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Reply to WiseSheep

Those who make flesh their strength need many. Those who have the creator only need one. If anyone else chooses to tag along, happy are they.

The one who made Flesh wants the flesh following, The creator has send the message and needs to get to many.Its your choice to tag along or not matey.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangjia57
The one who made Flesh wants the flesh following, The creator has send the message and needs to get to many.Its your choice to tag along or not matey.

Ahh, but you should know he doesn't have to get to anything. He is already there.

Secondly you should know that the one who made flesh, said the flesh profits nothing.

It's the spirit that quickens.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Reply to WiseSheep

Ahh, but you should know he doesn't have to get to anything. He is already there.

Exactly hes everywhere,hes watching whose following.

Secondly you should know that the one who made flesh, said the flesh profits nothing.

The one who made flesh also said I will test the flesh to see who realises and bows to it.

It's the spirit that quickens.

It’s the spirit that awakens.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Kacen summarized my reaction properly...

i feel so very sad for the child in the first video, another child left behind.

edit to add one more thing:
thank you, oh so very much for the second video...
you deserve a cookie, trophy, or medal, yet i cannot deliver.

[edit on 12/9/07 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hahaha, Kacen you are the best. I see you've still got YTMND in your blood. XD

reply to post by madnessinmysoul

I agree. However, I don't feel so sad for the kid as much as I do humanity...

As someone so eloquently said in response to his video:
"3 billion years of evolution and we end up with this kid?"

And the irony is hilarious!

He thinks the idea of people originally coming from rocks is absurd yet the Bible says all human beings originally come from dirt.

He says thorns are proof of intelligent design when in fact it is proof of mutation which is tied to natural selection which is tied to evolutionism.

He asserts that Darwin did not call evolutionism a fact but instead a theory when religion is not scientifically supported enough to be either.

He demands proof of evolutionism. There is proof of evolutionism. There is infinitely more proof of evolutionism than there is creationism.

Ahh that poor, poor little child.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 03:38 AM
link   
" to get on in life "

No. Some people have actual faith in revealed truth and the miracles which I myself have seen.

I didnt grow up Christian or any religion, and I converted by miracles of grace and signs.

So not all are born into a religion, or are using it to (geton) in life.

There are proofs, the body, the complexity. Man women made for each other. The beauty of nature, the foods, laughter, personality.

Think about it. When someone dies who had a great loving personality, you think that one just dies and their spirit doesnt live on?

God made these spirits to live for eternity with him, thats why people know when someone like that dies, that they are watching over them..

Not including the Trinity on our bodies..

nontheless, I didnt see the link, but by Pareshias un sincere (praiseJesus), that this would be an anti christian post.

what is it about? I cant have volume on this computer.

peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:13 AM
link   

You really did scare me though, girl. I was like "No! We couldn't have lost her! She was too intelligent to buy into that junk." Thank god it was you just being awesome. Anybody who converts to a mainstream religion past the age of 12 are confused individuals looking for the a metaphorical life vest to combat their incapable character in coping with things like life, death, drug problems, alcohol issues.

We have billions of people running around, shouting that god saved them, or bombarding online community with "Why it's true." Asking any of them a set of compound questions their answers boil down to the very same thing. "Faith." You have to have "faith" in order to understand the scrupulous amounts of hypocritical writtings, almost laughable amounts of immediate contradictions, and even the conference of 367 AD which decided which books were "holy" and which books were "blasphemous," including the book of Judas and Thomas. Both very important to understanding post-Christ's death era.

The whole "have faith or burn in hell" pitch is sooooooo played out. Same with the condescending cheap shots on Islam from certain members who don't come to the table with any intelligent information of their own. All these believers want to convince you that they're right, but they've seemingly brought only knives to the gunfight. And I've noticed time and time again, they only bring knives to gunfights. These people come off ignorant, misled, confused, stubborn, and I might even throw in "unintelligent" for lack of a better word, in every practical debate I've ever had concerning religion. But, by nature, things like "understanding worldly concepts" are completely limited by their own belief in religion. They're not trying to come off like a halfwit, but merely trying to compensate for the lack of reason and logic their religion heavily restricts.

Faith is faith, and I have enough respect for those around me to believe whatever they like, but for them to constantly throw impending doom in our faces after they are obliterated in practical debate, just doesn't sit right with me. Religion has failed us all over the world, and will continue to fail us. With the absent messiah, reforming dated beliefs, and the rash of child molestation and gay sex from the most prominent priests, preachers, and clergy men, it's obvious that religion has let down the entire world with special regards to it's "believers."

Thanks for the cardiac arrest, Paresthesia.

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Deadblue flags.

Your an unsincere fool. You dont give anything a chance.. She wouldnt be lost, jesus would be greatly happy if she converted.

She alsmost made me cry, but it turned out to be a joke.

leading souls to God is good not bad, and turning them away from ignorant, arrogant hateful to peoples belief people like yuo is good.

I did not grow up with religion, and converted through grace and miracles, alot with many people. You just dont give anything a chance, or never will.

There has been 2000 years of Church miracles, I have seen them, my family, cancer cured through prayer, many things.

You see some people dont give anything a chance, not miracles, not God, not love, anything. Its one thing to be sincerily about God and respecting their faith.

Its another to be blatantly hateful to people like me who believe, for reasons you know not.

You speak on anything that your arrogant mouth wants, and destroy souls left and right, for no reason.

You dont know the reason people have faith, or want to know. Your kind the reader can see, and also this will be the type that puts us to death with antichrist arrival.

The reason people are doom is because of the times.

If you havent noticed, the governemtns are creating WW3 to bring about antichrist arrival and global communistic regime where everybody will be controlled by either a chip or a stamp or mark.

you think 9/11 just happened for no reason?

This 3 WW will include nukes, and it will be the last, and many saints from over 500 years ago predicted this and used words to describe (nukes), big clouds of smoke.

Not including the increasing filthy sins of the world. So this is why they are down.

The world is a mess son, and it will change, but people cant pretent to live in a comphy little home with no problems watching Will and Grace like nothings wrong.

Very easy to sit there when you are not suffering in the midst of the wars that are going on and say that, unless you are. I dont know.

Nonetheless, I hope to God souls keep the faith. Rememebr what Jesus said in these days.

that to keep the faith in this satanic age, when arrogant fools run their motuhs all day long, will be a great reward.

And remmeber (girl) Pareshia.

Jesus cares for you only, not this guy.

This guy didnt creat your soul and life, and doesnt watch over you like a mother.

I know you may not believe in him, but (give) him a chance, dont just right stuff off for no reason.

Peace.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join