It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spiritual Travelers-More Questions Than Answers **Warning: Not for Casual Poster**

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
****Warning This Thread Is Not for The Casual ATS Poster, Its Very Long In Duration*****

note to reader: my brain hurt’s so I indexed this incredibly long post so yours won’t, I’m just trying to get to the bottom of this using all sources available to me. So When Reading this please keep an open mind. I don’t Expect you to read it all.

I. Intro
II. Beginning of the Event
III. Core Of the Event
IV. End of the Event
V. After Effects& Conclusion
VI. Questions on This Encounter (reason why I posted)
VII. My Notes To the Reader.

I

In this post, i am reporting what experience i encountered approx. 8hours ago working a standard civilian position. Not only the actions, and statements, but factual information he gives (information that i have back-tracked) raise an astounding about of paramount questions.

(for the safety of this group and it's members i won't disclose names, key locations, detailed quoted information that can be dis-credited, or website information. But i will state the trio's starting location, and State destination of travel within America.)

Originally i did not want to post anything about my experience today working at Safeway (yes, safeway....not because of my level of education but because of my age).I Felt that after viewing the end location of their journey on google earth, i had to say something because to many things occuring in our world currently seem to be connected, i have not fully gone over all possible outlets and connections as i will write with my thought pattern accordingly.

This happened to me earlier today toward the end of my shift at work (Starbucks (barista within Safeway). Washington State -Pudget Sound Area , suburbs. Dec. 5 ~1:20 pm

Usually most frequent (long-term) customers of Starbucks don't usually socialize for long durations (unless they're off their rocker, have important information, or find me attractive (I am not a female)). I've gained important connections for future job references, people, and friendly faces i havn't seen in years. (but enough about me)

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
II

around 1:20 ish of time, right after zombie hour. settings around the store were beginning to calm down. Then a healthy looking middle aged man wearing gear for warmth( not water-proof winter gear) came in with a large blue cloth duffle-bag. he was a well mannered man requesting decaf cofee, then at the corner of my left eye the housing for the cups started pushing the stacked cups out of place. with a quick reaction i grabbed the cups . the quick reaction brought a "impressed" reaction to him
"whoa!, you must have the holy spirit"
not knowing how to respond to such a question i nodded, and went along like i do with some nutty people ( i had a customer walk away talking about a Ginger-bread latte not having enough spirits weeks prior). he responded

"you know, some people know, and others are in denial"

i went along with the situation responding " yea some people can see them and some don't" causing a major topic jump from the holy spirit he responded

"the most telepathic people are the indigo children, they can actually send flashes of tiny pictures. Everyone is capable of telepathy, but you have to fully believe in it for it to work " (him not knowing my interest in ATS)

Took a moment for me to absorb what he said so i gave him the coffee and he sat down a the table reading a book titled "something....soul" minutes later, i felt entitled to ask a few questions. "so where are you heading to?"

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
III

" Oh montana."
"Montana? why "
"To meet the ascended masters." and points to the mountains in that pamphlet
"Ascended masters in montana?" ( i read a little about them on wikipedia months earlier)
So he grabs this pamphlet and told a little about the ascended masters ( when telling an individual very little on a large sometimes unbelievable topic sparks curiosity to that target individual, it's one of those things i pick up on from people watching and from personal experience).

he shows me a picture of a few ascended (including Jesus, Kuthumi, Kuan Yin, and 2 other acclaimed prophets currently living) masters that once lived on earth and reached advanced spiritual attainment and ascended back to heaven (source: pamphlet)

So i ask him why are you traveling to #####, Montana now?

"Because i was given the sign by the spirit of jesus, months ago I asked for one. I asked that this sign be a large tree by my house snapping in half into 3 pieces. And a few days ago with the weather and wind (snowed on dec. 1st here) that same exact tree pictured in my mind snapped in half into 3 pieces, exactly how I pictured months ago. It was the sign for me to go, it isn’t wise to ignore such signs. ”

So we engaged in conversation about spirituality and eventually talked about the spirit level

“ you see, they like to remain as spirits (rather than physical form) because as spirits their abilities are able to exceed their normal abilities in physical form. Their telepathic powers are stronger on that plain, able to communicate with many people.” and then hand’s me the pamphlet

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
IV

Which was personally weird for me because days ago, I was driving my sedan on a long stretch of road, so I changed lanes because the 100 year old driver in front of me was driving 31mph in a 40mph zone for the last 2mi. Later expanding to 2 lanes. while there was a stale green light on the stretch of the road, happy to get away ( my attention focused to other things in the car) I heard a voice “ Hey!” (The voice wasn’t masculine or in a alerting manner, either child or woman’s voice). Looking to see who said that, I glance around the car, then the sidewalk, and eventually the light that turned Red. Slamming the breaks I avoided a collision with a 2004 Ford explorer..embarrassing but relative.

Reading the pamphlet it goes over the Chakra’s of the human body (reminding me of edgar cayce), books written by the 2 living acclaimed ascended masters for retail, with the leading page titled “If you’re ready for an adventure”. pamphlet religious orientation retaining to Christianity and Spirituality.

Chakra’s en.wikipedia.org...

Ascended Masters en.wikipedia.org...

Returning to work (dishes), he was deep into reading this book, so I asked him a few more questions, he didn’t respond, I knew he was able to hear me but he was WAY to deep in focus to respond to the outer world around him. Eventually two of his colleagues were tapping on the windows outside (dress in non-expensive clothing geared for warmth) but he wouldn’t respond or ask anymore questions. He just sat there not turning any pages. I didn’t want to disturb him and my shift end was near so I clocked out and went home. Walking out of the store I felt new and odd sensations around the frontal lobes, and the back lower areas of my brain extending outward to the upper half of my face, and nose-bridge with intensity. I felt them before but not in such an large area of my head or in such a great measure.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
V

I made a decision to keep this to myself as it didn’t seem that important with a personal experience and it could hamper other people like those journeymen, or what could be religious organization with peaceful intentions. But it wasn’t until I got home and saw that the location this trio was traveling to wasn’t a Town or a City, But a large Mountain In The Rocky Mountains 44.86 miles from the nearest town in the state of Montana. At the time I saw this I was thinking “WTF are these guy’s doing, they have to be serious to take on such a pilgrimage!”
What’s possibly that important to these men that it’s worth abandoning society, and traveling 2-4 days by car, and 3-7 days by hiking!

For a Man and 2 buddies to even undergo such a task takes decisive planning, food, water, clean cloths, equipment and Pure knowledge that you know where your going. Because you sure as hell don’t want to be Wondering Around a F&@#’ing Mountain range That would take Week’s To escape from if Lost. So what could possibly be up there? Looking over that area in Google Earth for the next hundred miles, I Cannot Spot 1 Single Structure On the Foot, Climb, Or Crests of Those Steep Mountains. Their exact destination is unknown to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:24 AM
link   
VI

But going over religious speculation, prophecies, claims and sources online I can only imagine that their location they’re seeking is possibly underground. Now that only bring’s up more Questions

-My personal questions that remained unanswered

-They obviously Believe In What they are doing, But Why Take Pilgrimage At This Point in Time? Is now a Good time to leave society before things could possibly go ugly?

-If Undergoing such a Pilgrimage is important to meeting these acclaimed Ascended Masters in such a remote location, Then there Has to be others Willing to Take on the task as well?

- In The pamphlet It claims that “meeting the masters can assist you with everything from healing to realizing you soul’s unique purpose. And you’ll explore soul travel and to visit the etheric retreats while you sleep at night.”

“ A Sacred Adventure is a journey full of wonder....not a place, but within. This journey will take you to realms you’ve only dreamed about, where time and space do not exist- to the secret chamber of your heart, to etheric palaces of light, to self- realization to oneness with God.”
Some members in the ATS board have posted of what seems they have such knowledge. So I was wondering if someone could shed light on the topic.

- Ok This is with One Motivated Group of Travelers, I Imagine that If more Large Scale Wars, Plagues, Deadly Events of Biblical Proportions etc. etc. Occur Their Will Be More (possibly millions of) Spiritual Travelers Around The World. Seeking in Search of Something (survival, enlightenment, people to Save, the good stuff). As an Individual What Would you Do In Such Unstable Times.

-Is It pure coincidence That Montana, Wyoming, N&S Dakota, Nebraska (All the Plain lands Are mentioned as Survival Grounds in Edgar Cayce’s “Earth Changes”?
www.crystalinks.com...
www.crystalinks.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.dreamscape.com... (More relevant)

- What The bible says about False Prophets
biblelight.net...

- Why Would a person leave a State Like Washington For Montana? Washing State(pudget sound area) Is a very Diverse Area. With Major expanding Corporations just as Microsoft, Boeing etc. Mild Weather majority of the Year, Minimal Wage will be 8.03USD per hour on Jan 1. Majority of the population is either middle Class or Higher and the list goes on. But Why? Why Montana?

- What’s your opinion on the Whole thing, their must be more than just a cave up there in those mountains.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
VII

note to reader: my brain hurt’s so I indexed this incredibly long post so yours won’t, I’m just trying to get to the bottom of this using all sources available to me.

-I am not A bible Thumper, I Have not Been inside a church for 7 years.

-I Am not Prejudice in any way to other religions

-I Am not an Atheist (theirs sumthin out there)

-I Am perfectly Sane, With an Estimated IQ of 122+, I took psychology semesters ago to make sure that im sane.

-I Am Not Prescribed to the Use Of Any Medical Drugs

-I Was Not In Anyway Intoxicated Or Under The Influence When Any Of The Events Posted Earlier Occurred.

- I Was Not In Any Way Involved With this man, Group, Or knowledge of the 2 Acclaimed Prophets or Ascended Masters Prior to the encounter.

- If You Are an Government Official Please Do Not go Snooping Around.

- And No! I Did Not Have Sexual Relations With That Women!!

- I Have This Pamphlet Is Sitting in My Room so Please Don’t Try To Prove To me That This Pamphlet doesn’t Exist.

- The Events the transpired Are All Factual, Please Do Not Try To Prove To Me To a Reasonable Doubt That I Am Lying, A Figment Of My Imagination, A Figment Of Your Imagination, Or That this Didn’t Happen Because My Brain might explode, trying to comprehend all of this and your possible ignorance and lack of Judgement.

- OJ did Do It and He Did It Twice!

- Excuse all possible grammatical Errors, for I am not perfect. It took me over 3 hours to compound my Thoughts.

-I Did Not Take Pictures At The Time of the Event Because I was Under 9 Camera’s while working a 6 hour shift.

- Any And All Opinions Are Welcomed by me Except those about Denial.

-I Fully Realize That This Massive Post Will Forever Change my Credibility On This Site, And I know That It Is Worth It For what You Can Pick up From This Posting. I Mean No Harm to ATS or The Group that I Encountered.

- I’m going to Force myself to Stop Here, don’t Expect myself to return for several hours

-It is late and I did not proof-read, I do not care at this point in time.

- And NO I Do Not Spend 90% Of My Time Conspiring Or thinking About Conspiracies, I Am Perfectly Sane, With a Clean Track Record, I am Not An Angry Person Unless You Touch My Car!!

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
VII(ext.)

I know this thread puts the reader in an unusual position reading what happened to me yesturday. The main reason why i posted is to give people a heads up on whats to come. There will be more religious and possibly occult movements around the world IF more of their source predictions actually play out.

Remember the ATF Raid in Waco, TX. Or Mass Suicide inside HeavensGate? They did all those things because the people within those grouped believed in something more. They believed that the group leader was either some sort of Savior, or type of Prophet and Believed that the End was Near.

What i'm trying to get at, is the fact that Religion Will Be Hijacked And Used for Future non-Religious Activities.

This is only the end of 2007, and i've had a first hand encounter into the mind of someone who believes in the agenda of that leader (whether it is True purpose or False agenda). Who know's what's to come If More People believe the real End of the World is Near.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It's all very interesting and there really is no reason to doubt that this event happened to you. I can't give you any answers just like no one else can. If that happens then you lose out. It's about the journey and the lessons along the way.

Oh yeah, as for the church being hijacked and used for the future...well, that happened about 1700 years ago my friend. The religions (for the most part) out there today are manipulated versions of an original theory/teacher. Followers of Jesus are so adament in following him yet there is ZERO evidence of his existence other than stories being repeated by people who NEVER met him in the New Testament. No one knows his real birthdate. There is just no evidence of his existence. None of the worldy scholars of his supposed time even thought to mention the mere name of one of the greatest miracle workers our earth has ever been told about. If there was a Jesus (which I believe there probably was a great spiritual master at that time) then the church has hijacked all of the evidence about him and changed it to their benefit.

So, yes, you are right on that point. You're just a few hundred centuries too late in your assessment.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
You asked a question about why would these guys be going on this pilgrimage now, or something to that effect. (My apologies... I read the whole post, and now it is running together in my mind).

Sometimes people go on these sorts of pilgrimages just because they can do it then. When I was in high school, there was this lady in Conyers, GA who claimed to be being visited by the Virgin Mary and Jesus. My grandfather had been out there once or twice, and my mom thought it sounded interesting, so we went out there for the weekend to check it out. Neat little road trip. I think the reason we went at that time was that supposedly she had been told that they would stop visiting her after a certain date, and my mom wanted to get out there before the end.

I personally don't think there was anything going on out in Conyers, besides a lot of positive energy because so many people were in one place for one purpose. The point of my telling that story was merely for the pilgrimage aspect.

Also, I really want to go on a Vison Quest. I have been reading a lot about them, and I know that there are some ranches were you can go on a Vision Quest retreat. My husband thought this was strange, so I reminded him that I am part Choctaw, and that seemed to suffice for him. I don't know when I can go on this retreat, but as soon as I can afford it, I plan to go.

Maybe the guys in your Starbucks had reasons like those to be going to this particular place at this particular time.

By the way... gingerbread latte = yum.

Also, I used to work at Starbucks, and I know that you are allowed to drink all of the coffee that you want (with some restrictions). You say that you hadn't taken any drugs or anything... whenever I worked, I would be so jacked up for hours because I am a caffeine junkie, and I really took advantage of the free coffee. But I am just joking with you! I believe you.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, the first thing you must realize is that there is and will be a spiritual awakening occurring. For the past 1700-1800 years, humanity has been in a spiritual slumber. That age is beginning to come to a close.

Now, when one looks at the current world situation, the first thing that comes to the mind of most men is "end times." I have to say that while it is apparent that we are living in the "last days and times," it is also appaernt that it's not going to be exactly what the modern imaginations of man have dictated..

My best advice to you is to keep your heart, mind and eyes open..

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Think you have hit a pretty serious point. Things do change and yes we are on the verge of waking up from a mind numbing slumber. We have been taught not to think, question or act on our own without guidance from government or church.

However, to keep it on topic, like I said before, there is no easy answer to this. One, either you believe or you don't. Two, either you trust in your instincts or you don't.

There's more to it but skeptics will simply say you are being fanciful or allowing your imagination to run.

Oh yeah, Dallas 37, Green Bay 27....BUT.... When did Bret leave the game?
And you only won by 10 at home? Hmmmm... hehe

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dariousg
Oh yeah, Dallas 37, Green Bay 27....BUT.... When did Bret leave the game?
And you only won by 10 at home? Hmmmm... hehe

Well, I actually think the score would have been even worse had he stayed in...Favre, played about a quarter and a half. Dallas had planned to play against Favre, not Rodgers..

But that is way off topic.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Well, yeah, you either believe or you don't.. That's true... You either follow your instincts or you don't that is also true. However, an important part of this are examining the reasons for trekking into some wilderness to be alone with people you don't really know...

I think Montana is also where Elizabeth Claire Prophet has her church as well.. If you don't know much about her, here is some info.

Prophet

Her story doesn't have a very happy ending because many view her, even within the "New Age" community, as being a fraud. However, she is an interesting figure, nonetheless.

[edit on 6-12-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
This book wouldn't be the one the guy was reading, would it?

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dariousg

Obsurion... I think that your fascination is due to one THING and ONE THING ONLY................

Your deep desire to be so free as they and you want to head out with them!!!

SO WHAT THE ARE YOU WAITING FOR MY FRIEND... I HOPE YOUR NOT AFRAID THAT STARBUCKS WILL CLOSE BECAUSE THE LOSS OF YOUR "PERSONALITY"!!??!!

Hey you owe it to yourself to check it out...

In the deepest forest is were the GREATEST softness exists.. you will be fine...

Follow your hear and you will be fine!!! Sherpas/Shaman around the world endure extreme tests and situations as a part of their education.. i am sure you will be fine with a little gear and lots of "COUR" age!!

dariousg... "Followers of Jesus are so adament in following him yet there is ZERO evidence of his existence other than stories being repeated by people who NEVER met him in the New Testament. No one knows his real birthdate. There is just no evidence of his existence. None of the worldy scholars of his supposed time even thought to mention the mere name of one of the greatest miracle workers our earth has ever been told about. If there was a Jesus (which I believe there probably was a great spiritual master at that time) then the church has hijacked all of the evidence about him and changed it to their benefit. "

MAN WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???

GLENN KIMBALL
(has literally thousands of documents of Jesus, Mary(the not so virgin, but noone the less HOLY!!) Joseph Jesus' brothers (the whole lot) they were EXTREMELY WEALTHY!!! And nothing wrong with that either!! unless you feel the catholic church desirve "Your Wealth" more than you??!!)

any who.... check this out because.... my friend, Jesus left LOTS FOR US TO KNOW ABOUT HIM... Don't tell me you think the descendent of King David was a popper?!? Ya the church has done a job on us ALLL...

Anyhow here is the link to Kinball...
Glenn Kimball

Or purchase a book of his called "Hidden Stories of the Childhood of Jesus"
A must for anybody interested in debunking "THE GREATEST DECEPTION" of current time (the past say 7-8000 years) THE CATHOLIC CHURCH!!!

Chears, to greeting and embracing the mistery of life!!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
The path makes itself known only to those with eyes that have the faith to see and hearts that have the courage to follow it.

Its all connected. The reason will become apparent only AFTER you go.

Besides, your at Starbucks because its a 'job' ( read : lifestyle ) , something that will be here when you decide to return.....
Have fun pal!

posted on Dec, 7 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Maybe I should have clarified it a bit more. I BELIEVE there was a great man named Jesus. However, I also BELIEVE that the powers that be decided to take advantage of this great mans teachings and have manipulated many things said or taught by him in order to further their holdings of wealth and property.

Yes. Follow your heart, that's the best advice you can give.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Obsurion

When he went into this 'focus state' you describe, did you get the impression that he was causing the strange feelings you were having in your head? Or that he may have caused the cups to move to gauge your reaction? If so, you may be getting ‘the call’.

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
This book wouldn't be the one the guy was reading, would it?

Elizabeth Claire Prophet is a good read. She claims to channel Saint Germain. I particularly enjoyed her "St G on Alchemy".

The reader might also enjoy "paul twitchell"; Eck.

There are groups of light which will gather in these end times. First purify yourself... then those of the next vibration will come for you, to guide you to the other side.

here is a buddhist retreat I have heard good things about in west virginia:

www.bhavanasociety.org...

Sri Oracle

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join