It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Molten metal pools" may have simple explanation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Hi friends,
here you can find a new hypothesis about "molten metal pools" at Ground Zero:

11-settembre.blogspot.com...

What do you think?

Thanks and best wishes from Italy,

Enrico (Henry62)

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I thought they were going to say a local resident left it there the night before and just forgot to come get it, you know, once all the commotion happened.

Just looking at the photos, if I saw that, I would never say "molten steel." I would say molten aluminum (it's silvery!), or some alloy consisting largely of aluminum.

Also, the time period on this is questionable. It may work for molten metal seen weeks/months later, but someone should do some digging and pull out the quotes from people within the first hours and days, when there were only rescue efforts. All other thermal evidence (ie NASA imagery, a local college's imaging) suggests that whatever heat was experienced there was immediately there after the collapses, and lingered for months. A local college (I forget the name but could have it for anyone in a heartbeat) even published a paper referencing molten steel explicitly.

[edit on 4-12-2007 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hi bsbray11,
I think we cannot use hot spots as "molten metal" locations, because we know that hot spots moved horizontally in Ground Zero sublevels from day to day and from hour to hour in the same day (only fire could move horizontally, not molten metal).
I don't think hot spots were pools of molten metal.

We know that "molte metal pools" were found inside the elevator shafts, inside core of Twin Towers and WTC7, but we know also that elevator-shats were done by steel columns and steel beams...

So, when the columns were cut with thermal cutting, I think that molten metal went inside elevator shafts and there it was found AFTER debris remotion.

(Excuse my poor English...)

Bye,
Henry62

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Henry62
I think we cannot use hot spots as "molten metal" locations, because we know that hot spots moved horizontally in Ground Zero sublevels from day to day and from hour to hour in the same day (only fire could move horizontally, not molten metal).

I'm not sure how you "know" this, but then again I'm not even sure of what its relevance to any of this is. Molten metal can certainly move around, if it's liquid, and you put it on top of something that's oddly-shapen and that has any angle to it. The liquid will flow. And the heat is a property of the liquid metal, and so would "flow" along with it. But like I said, I don't see how any of this is relevant at all to the OP.

We know that "molte metal pools" were found inside the elevator shafts, inside core of Twin Towers and WTC7, but we know also that elevator-shats were done by steel columns and steel beams...

So it makes perfect sense that the melted steel beams and columns would be laying on the ground below where they once stood, doesn't it?

Things can go both ways when your reasoning is flimsy.

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Funny, but this looks more like molten steel to me.

i114.photobucket.com...

i114.photobucket.com...

[edit on 4-12-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
I thought they were going to say a local resident left it there the night before and just forgot to come get it, you know, once all the commotion happened.

Ah, Henry, I just realized the "they" in this crack of mine is actually you! Nothing disingenuous meant, but how often do you ask for this kind of feedback for your blog and how seriously do you consider your responses? I see something about facts on there but I wonder. You have the "leaked" documents featured as if they actually show something. They don't until they're shown to be valid, right? I remember when Steve Jones was sent those pdfs, because I'm a member of the STJ911 forums, and he posted about them before they became available elsewhere (LC site was first, I think). Other members there wanted to carefully look over the drawings, try to contact the people that they came down from, etc., in other words to verify them. Instead, they were just rapidly mirrored/hosted wherever they could be. And then I guess the cycle ends with your site claiming that they prove or disprove something. Have they been verified yet?

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hi bsbray11,
I don't understand which is your question.

What would you want to know, exactly?

I'll be glad to answer, but I would be sure about your question.

Thanks,
Henry

posted on Dec, 4 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
It wasn't really much of a question, I just don't like what you put on your website when you claim it to stick to the facts. But I guess that's what you get when blogs are free.

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Just some more disinfo....What a surprise!

We are questioning the molten metal that was described by rescue workers BEFORE clean up occured. They did not start cutting steel when they where still trying to search and rescue people.

One example:

Sarah Atlas was part of New Jersey's Task Force One Urban Search and Rescue and was one of the first on the scene at Ground Zero with her canine partner Anna. She reported in Penn Arts and Sciences, summer 2002, "Nobody's going to be alive.' Fires burned and molten steel flowed in the pile of ruins still settling beneath her feet."
source: Penn, 2002

I doubt the OP will respond to this post, but I am wondering what his explanation would be for pools of molten metal that where at ground zero BEFORE any metal work had begun?

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 09:09 AM
link   
And lets just be straight here no matter what was flowing down beneath the pile, what flowed from those buildings moments before the collapse was not molten aluminum...I just recently watched this show on discovery called "Hows it made: or something like that and they were showing something that was being made that required large amounts of aluminum and they showed these large furnaces with the molds holding the aluminum at a hot enough temperature to bring everything else to a bright orange color ..that is except the molten aluminum which was a perfectly silvery color. I actually thought of Mr Jones experiments at the time while I was watching it.
Where ever was pouring from the towers was not normal, I was watching the videos of the tower in spain that burned for 24 hours, that someone posted here the other day and I did not see one example of bright orange liquid flowing from anywhere on that burning inferno.

top topics

join