It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The world votes for....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
But Wait!!!
the news told me guiliani and Clinton were leading ?

i have yet to see a poll where Paul doesnt dominate.
and to those who think its spam bots or nerds changing their IP's, how do you explain the 10,300,000 dollars Ron Paul has earned this quarter? spam bots donate money now?
And if the spamming was possible, wouldnt folks supporting Hilary or Giuliani be trying the same thing? surely Ron Paul supporters arent the only ones who are internet nerds.
and if the straw polls are any indication, Ron Paul will destroy Guiliani in the election, he has only won one states straw poll.

How is Giuliani always top tier in the "official" polls, but whenever the people have a say he loses? good thing the media is picking our candidates for us.

And if the online polls, after-debate polls, WORLD polls, and local straw polls are any indication of the seriousness of Paul supporters in politics i think the turnout on election day will be awesome.

dont forget DEC 16th..

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Ron P got a tremednous boost in donations from thousands of oridnary citizens giving 100 or so each, but he has recently gotten a boost from
economists and because these economists have sent out mass emails to there subscribers asking for donations of 2,000 or so. Peter Schiff is one of the foremost supporters in the latter group.

posted on Dec, 1 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   
come on everyone,

Click the link, cast your vote.
Let's see what the world thinks.

www.whowouldtheworldelect.com...

Leave an opinion here too if you like. You dont have to explain yourself, just give your thoughts on this global reflection of the American presidency campaign or anything else that's related.

posted on Dec, 2 2007 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is a good idea of a pool but I think the results, as of now, have no meaning.

USA alone accounts for 53955 votes out of 78830... For numerous countries, there is merely 100 votes yet, that's hardly what I would call representative.
If the site was launched (or publicized) by Ron Paul supporters, it would make sense that it is seen mainly by them.

Beyond that, I really doubt that people in the rest of the world (I am one...) could really tell the difference between Huckabee, Dodd or Tancredo. Only the main players are recognized. It would make much more sense to run a poll like this when the Democratic & Republican candidates are picked up;

An interesting initiative nonetheless.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Even if most of the votes are from just one major country, this is still a relatively god reflection on the possible outcome.

It's just more interesting to see that the world does have some idea of what's happening and that they are at least able to have a voice, albeit a very small choice in a moment of time.

posted on Dec, 16 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Once the day arrives where election votes are conducted over internet only, people like Ron Paul will win.

The truth of today is....I live in Europe...and hardly anyone I talk to has ever heard of Ron Paul. "Who?" is the only response I get. Neither have I seen him in any of the MSM.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join