It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was abducted last night!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hi RiverGoddess,

Gifts of Astral Projection are often granted in the dream state. I know this because I have experienced it myself.

What you likely had was an abduction of sorts, but it was not a physical or soul abduction from the Zetan-Greys. Rather, it was an Out Of Body Experience (OOBE). These are all caused by people on the Other Side, domestic and alien, who relay the energies necessary from their vantage point in The Light, in order to enable the flesh-bound soul to leave.

Which points to the reason why we can't all take Astral Projection 101-102 in high school and never have to pay to see a film on the silver screen again. Astral Projection is a Gift of the Spirit. There has to be energy channeled into the body from those on the Other Side and the incarnate Zetan-aliens do not have this capability

In light of this, the most likely reason why you blacked out is because that often occurs when one rapidly re-enters the body while projecting.

I suggest you go into deep meditation and make a sincere inquiry to those sky blue discarnate energies, asking them why they did that for you.

Get an open discussion going. It will answer all your questions.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

I think it's wonderful you decided to share your exoperience with us. I have enjoyed reading your original post, and all the comments made in here.

It seems to me you have had an iterest in aliens and abductions for some time, because well, frankly you are a member of ATS.

To me it seems almost by your description that this is something you have almost wished for, so your mind, by way of wishful thinking may have caused this whole experience. People can manifest a lot by just thinking about something long enough.

I am a little concerned that you would be excited about this because, "they" didn't let you remember anything, and also you saying you decided to make a positive experience out of this.

If you were abducted by everyday human beings would you make a positive experience out of it, too? I'm sure the first thing you would have done upon your release would have been to call the police. The police would not just ask for, but demand evidence.

Could you please set up a video recorder next to your bed to see if you capture any evidence should this ever happen again?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paul the seeker

And yes they do not abduct your physical body for most part it seems.

If they don't abduct you physically, how do they do perform the hated rectal probe that the aliens are famous for?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
River ... i believe you 100% that you had this experience, however how do you know that it wasnt just a dream (i have had very vivid dreams when i thought i was awake) .... or you might have been Astral projecting ....and not linked with aliens at all.

I know your feelings point you in this way but that might be because of the eagerness of your mind to except the alien situation.

Or you could have been taken by aliens ... all are plausable but some are more plausable than others. good luck on the search inside yourself whatever you find i wish thee well.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
They can not abduct your physical flesh and blood but still leave marks on it because your spiritual body is just like your physical body, well except not "physical" as we know it.
I know that does not make a lot of sense but it is kind of hard to explain. To anyone who has ever seen a ghost or have seen the evidence of a ghost (TAPS)
then you have seen a form of a human body but it has been disembodied.

The thing that really gets to me is that the argument over aliens being spiritual beings or not should not even be an argument when they REMOVE YOUR SPIRIT.
How could they even begin to know how to take your spiritual flesh away from the physical if they themselves were not beings of both?

Aliens are Angels! Those who take you in your sleep to terrorize you or to seem as something friendly are evil fallen angels. Gods angels would never take you away without first helping you to understand what they are and asking you if you want to leave with them. Gods angels appear as strong, beautiful beings with white hair and solid white eyes.
Satan's angels appear (when in their natural physical appearance) the opposite of Gods angels. They are frail, weak looking and ugly with solid black eyes.

To the OP, I would suggest that you should look up your families past to see where exactly you come from if you do not already know. If you are a descendant of European blood then you are a descendant of Jewish blood and could very well be a descendant from the 10 tribes of Israel.
Think about that.

God bless.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
It actually sounds like Sleep Paralysis as others have already noted.
I often have sleep paralysis when under stress or going long hours with a lack of sleep.

In every occasion my body was paralyzed but my eyes were still able to move.

If an alien or some other outside force was able to paralyze my whole body, why would the not be able to immobilize my eyes also?
Why not just paralyze my eyelids to keep them closed?

The brain is a magnificent organ with its billions of synapses firing and flooding the brain with all kinds of chemicals. To me it is much more resonable to chalk up you experience to a physical response due to some process like sleep paralysis or simply a vivid dream.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Sparky63]

[edit on 28-11-2007 by Sparky63]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
River,

Thank you for sharing. As for certain ones here who never experienced... you have to ignore there comments they just don't know and will never understand until it happens to them. As once said, "by someone at sometime", "there day will come"......... that was a joke

As for Paul Richards I would like to ask this, is your knowledge "expereince" (if so in what way) or heresay....learning from research? Have you been with the Grey's face to face?

Go with your gut River it knows and don't let anyone bring you down with words.

I do hope one day the three Amigo's will get my hint and give us our own private area so we don't have to put up with the abuse we get.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I've known RiverGoddess for a while now at ATS, I've had the pleasure of working with her on numerous projects too (A very good friend of mine). When she posts something like this, you know that it's factual and different from any other experience that is posted on ATS.

In other words, whatever has happened, she is speaking the truth.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess.... this is why I am smiling about the whole thing.....I think it's kinda cool
I am surprised to have this take place, but I have been open to this kind of thing my whole life........I guess it would be like you spend allot of time trying to spot a whale in the ocean, YEARS in fact....and then one day you see one! It is that kind of excitement for me!

Goddess,

You mentioned earlier that you're a stay at home mom. You've also mentioned several times how exciting and "cool" it would be to be abducted and to meet the "aliens".

I'm wondering. How would you feel about the "aliens" abducting one of your children?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I read the first page then skipped to the end since my comment is what would make or break me believing.

Go to a doctor and ask for a brain scan. Let them tell you if anything happened to your brain last night. If you had an experience like this i'm thinking something will show up on a scan.

I say this so we can have a medical baseline for any future cases. Without documentation any further events like this cannot be compared to a known medical report.

If you want to help us believe you prove it by getting this documented. Maybe you can see someone and get hypnotized so you can see what happened after things went blank. Once again, this would be documented.

I know that some would say that this wouldn't leave a mark on a person't brain, but I think it will. Any sort of experience like this should be documented, unless you don't want to help the rest of us understand what the affects are afterwards.

Is you wish to keep this away from the medical community then I have no way in believing what you say unless you can get them to take me away during one of my dreams. For some reason I don't think that is going to happen, but I wish you the best so take care.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by indierockalien
Seriously, did a bunch of frickin hillbilliy Idahoan Republicans just join ATS, or have they been here for a while???

Why all the abuse to RiverGoddess???

And why a bunch of really lame childish attempts at debunking her?

I dunno, seems unbecoming of this board, when certain people get attacked like this.

get used to it, skeptics run this board.

a fraction of them debate intelligently without being condescending (healthy skeptism like MJ mooch provided above me, others just name call to help their own beleifs remain their reality.

[edit on 28-11-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I don't post here much, I just usually read. But out of all the posters RiverGoddess is the most interesting to me, because of her "diary" of her OBE. It seems very real and something I would want to achieve. That aside, Im just guessing... but I would think that most people who are abducted have no prior knowledge of anything ATS related. They are usually just normal people who have little, to no knowledge or opinion on UFO's, conspiracy theories or anything of that nature. If somebody like RiverGoddess, who has been interested in all things paranormal for at least 3 years (joined 2004), its not surprising at all that she would post about it the next day. If it were me, I would be posting about it the same day, so all the details would be fresh in my head, if there were any. I have to say, that in the last few months I been wanting to be abducted. I know, it almost sounds stupid but its something would be permanently cement my beliefs. That would be my proof, even if there is no proof for others to see.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
OP_ I too have had a very similar experience to yours but in NO WAY do I attribute it to Aliens or abductions. A few years back I believe I had what is call an out of body experience. I was sleeping and all of a sudden I found myself (spirit) floating - It THE most incredible feeling. I was floating and got scared and went straight back into my body and then quickly awoke. As soon as I realised I had control over where my spirit (for want of a better word - I'm not religious at all) went, which took me about 3-5 secs to realise I wanted to do it again but obviously couldn't.
I simply cant describe the feeling but IT was amazing - not the floating part but the fact I was out of my body, I figure it's a feeling that comes immediately once you leave your body. I've told a few close people to me but they dismiss it

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
HOW EXCITING!! Oh YAY I am SO GLAD they choose me!!"
[edit on 27-11-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

Well, if you're that glad, then be careful posting it all on these boards. If some time travelers from a "civilization inside the earth" or evil aliens track your IP address back and decide to make your life miserable... don't say I didn't tell you first!

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I did not get to see any ship or any aliens, as they blacked out my memory...
But I know this happened.
[edit on 27-11-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

Hmmm... thats not my kind of aliens. If they wiped your memory clean then, personally, I wouldn't be glad about running into these folks.

Oh, yeah, and be careful if you plan on going to the cops at all, as they work for these aliens and stuff.

Yeah, good luck.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NJ Mooch
Is you wish to keep this away from the medical community then I have no way in believing what you say unless you can get them to take me away during one of my dreams.

Actually, your best bet is to keep this away from the medical community. I have a sister that someone (probably a time traveler working for aliens, since he looked just like a human!) show her weird looking cracker. Actually, after looking at it, she involuntarily grabbed it and took a bite.
Mind you this made her impossibly ill and put her in enough pain to pretty much incapacitate her, but the doctor prescribed enough painkillers to kill just about anyone I would imagine (she was taking 4 pills a dose of some pretty powerful stuff... forget the name of it).
Doctors are bad news when it comes to anomalies.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
If they don't abduct you physically, how do they do perform the hated rectal probe that the aliens are famous for?

You hate that? I guess you have never had one...lol

That sounds a lot like my OBE's, but I can remember the information imparted to me. It doesn't make things any more easy with the negative crowd.

Be of good courage, Rivergodess, because these issues will be resolved.

I am a visionary and in the near future I see many huge plates of Crow being served up....need salt and pepper?

Oh...forget about the video, that won't do any good. People will only see what they want.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by theRiverGoddess

very interesting...
I have been studying this subject lately and it sounds like a little trip to one of many other dimensions and if it true from what I have been researching this will become a lot more frequent. If you look it it you can actually train yourself to remember how to do such journeys when you want to.
I understand that certain Tibetans have been doing this for many years.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have some advice for you....
First, you dramatically lower the potential for nightmares if you don't eat heavy food late at night.
Second, you should layoff the hooch.

Remember, the first step is to recognize that you have a problem.

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Maybe whoever abdutced you would have not done it for physical information but possibly psychological information.
I don't know what but they could have easily got it if they can wipe your'e memory in certain places.

Or they just plain did some form of Operation/Surgery and then Healed your'e wound with some form of advanced device.
If they can somehow change your'e body's atomical structure to pass through solid objects then they could posses a rapid healing instrument that would leave no sighn of physical injury e.g scar

But still. The most interesting part for me is where you pass through the roof of your'e house and through the attic!
Could you actually still "See" through your'e eyes into the fibres as you "Morphed" through the ceiling?

And if so what did it feel like? was it painfull?

posted on Nov, 28 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by liamsquire
This just sounds like Sleep Paralysis

I don't think there's anything paranormal or alien about the experience.

Sounds pretty right. Though I've never experienced it, I think Sleep Paralysis explains just about every abduction story.

Also...I just have to point something out:

"I did not get to see any ship or any aliens, as they blacked out my memory...
But I know this happened. "

Come on, seriously. Think about what you're saying. You can say this about anything. Well, I just left this school, walked into the woods, and saw a unicorn eating santa. The unicorn then took me to his spaceship and we went flying through space and time and I saw the end of the Universe. We then came back through time to this moment and the unicorn (whose name was Seymour) dropped me off here, at the school. This all happened, I know it, but I can't tell you how the Universe ends because Seymour erased my memory of the whole ordeal. I only remember sitting here, but I'm certain it happened.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join