It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the obligatory janet jackson (shudder) 'incident' post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
as sick as i am of hearing about it, someone had to do it.

so here's what i think.

janet jackson is a very unattractive woman with her nose job and fake boob and piercings and tatoos.

the costumes were retarded. i was thouroughly repulsed by the entire fake lip-synching barren of substance affair before the unfortunate incident even took place.

i don't enjoy watching dance numbers. i don't know what anything in that whole thing was supposed to represent or anything. just a bunch of freaks jumping around to me.

the fact that they tried to pretend and lie that it was an accident insults my intelligence.

as far as it being offensive and there were children watching, i think that these things are often blown out of proportion. but she broke the rules and should be held accountable. i hope they fine her ass.

i'm bothered by the lying and the fakeness and what it says about our society.

[Edited on 4-2-2004 by The General]

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This thread wasn't "obligatory"...

Really...

(besides, there's already a thread on here and her boob scandal)

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
i looked around and couldn't find a post on it. i guess i didn't look hard enough. i am not surprised there already is one. oh well.

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 4 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The General
janet jackson is a very unattractive woman with her nose job and fake boob and piercings and tatoos.

Not to be catty, but she seems to be looking more and more like Michael every day.

join