It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange visit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Saturday 11 am - Lying on my couch ,letting my stomach digest the feast that lasted 2 day's. I hear a knock on my front door ,i ignore the kock because every one i know know's to come to the back door. I hear the knock again faintly it was, like a woman's hand .
I tell my son to check who it is ,he tells me there are two people on the front step . So i get up lazily of course and go to the back door my dog and best friend by my side . I crack the door and see two people walking toward the back of my house --one man one woman -- the man dressed in a black suit from the 70's with a brimmed hat and glasses clean shaven and carring a briefcase----the woman dressed in a tan trench coat with short brown hair with her hands in her pockets.
At this point my dog went crazy like she has never done --she had gotten past me but only half way out the door ,so i was forced to grab her and pick her up in my arms (90 pound german sheppard).

I asked the man what he wanted ,and he just said --after a long pause,and scared to death of the beast in my hands,that he was doing community service and was looking for HISPANIC families to ask them question's. I told him i was not Spanish --he then asked if i knew of any in the neighborhood. I answered in a stern voice that i know of none around here.(i lied my next door neighbor is spanish)

After they left my walkway and out to the road they went ,i walked outside to the edge of the road and saw them enter a yellow late 70's buick 4 door sedan . As they drove by i gave them the ultimate stare down . They never looked my way and drove off...as if they were in a trance.

Just thought the whole episode was very strange...Did my dog sense something stange with these people or am i just the strange one...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by airtrax007

I tell my son to check who it is ,he tells me there are two people on the front step . So i get up lazily of course and go to the back door my dog and best friend by my side .

If there were two people on your front step, why did you go to the back door?

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I go to the back door so my DOG FANG HAS quick access to thy enemy...

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well too bad you didn't get a license number.

Might have been a good idea to ask them for some kind of identification. Usually people doing surveys will have an ID from their organization.

Sounds creepy, partic. the 1970s model car, and of course their garb.

Community service is mandated by the local gubmint, right? Unless they meant something other than working off a sentence. You might call and see if anyone was supposed to be doing surveying and you might ask your neighbors to each side and down the street if anyone canvassed their house.

What kind of glasses did the guy have? Did the woman have on jewelery, ear rings, and/or makeup? (just curious)

[edit on 26-11-2007 by Badge01]

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I think that there must've been some sort of spatio-temporal anomoly affecting things, because the sequence of events just don't seem to fit.

1. Saturday @ 11:00 hours you hear a knock at your front door.
  2. Through your son you learn that there are people at the front door.
  3. You go to the back door so that your dog will have better access to the stranger at the front door.
  4. You crack open the back door and only at that time do you see two people walking toward your back yard. Now, if you're looking out from your back door and you're able to see people walking toward your back yard from the front of the house then some seriously strange optics are going on here. It sounds as if you're seeing around corners and thus my reason for hypothesizing the spatio-temporal anomoly: you seem to have foreknown that the two people would be walking around to the back of the house and you saw them coming before they got there.

Strange, indeed.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

The man had clear glasses dark suit (old) and a dark brimmed hat--the woman had a trench coat --no makeup--dark sunglasses--no visible facial accessories (earrings-necklace-and or watch or ring)

Kind of made me think of MIB but i never heard of of woman MIB...

Fang really wanted to eat them ....

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Noscitare

Nothing strange execpt for you intuitive nature (which i like)

My son opens back door-- calls out (back door is actually on side of house)

perps walk down steps make a right turn

i open said door with right hand

dog tries to snack on said visitor's

I see your confusion back door is actually side door --my bad

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by airtrax007

Cool. Good observational skills!

On the glasses I guess I meant types of frames.

In the 70s wire rim glasses were big (like John Denver's). Gubmint types have the thicker black tortoise shell type frames.

Too bad Fang didn't get a taste - good way to get tissue samples.

Seriously though, you should check and see if anyone else on your street had a visit from them and if so what kinds of questions they asked.

I get the feeling that they only went to your house. You know, like casing the joint for something? VERY odd that they came to the back door, unless someone told them to, don't you think? Do you recall any odd sensations, missing time, etc.?

Uh, could one of your friends be playing a joke on you? (just occurred to me).

Oh, yeah, how tall were they? Both the same height? Fat, skinny?

What made you think the suit was from the 70s?

Uh, not to make you paranoid, but sounds like someone put together a profile of what a 'human Earthling' looked like, but messed up on the date and got a profile from 35 years ago.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Badge01

The glasses were dark rimmed but no as big as Mr. denver's--The woman never spoke --but they did keep giving each other glances...I said earlier that she had no rings or watches that was a guess because her hands were in her pockets--I think the reason i believe the suit was from the seventies ..wide collar--white shirt black tie(wide) black pants--and suit jacket..

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
You should ask all of your neighbors on the block and possibly the next block if they ran into the same couple. Possibly, if this couple acted so strangely, someone else could have gotten more information, like a license plate number.

posted on Nov, 27 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Sound like recruiters for the local Catholic church... older clothes & car etc. Most Spanish people follow Catholicism.

top topics

join